How to post to .ashx from .aspx page

Hi.
I have a .ashx handler that is used to upload images from flash, however testing through flash is cumbersome, so I wish to use a fileUpload control in an aspx page and post to the handler. Is this possible and what would be the correct way of doing it?
Thanks,
Moopa
0
moopa
5/4/2009 9:52:45 PM
📁 asp.net.web-forms
📃 93655 articles.
⭐ 6 followers.

💬 2 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 4679 Views

Hi,
setting PostBackUrl on your submit button should do the job:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.ui.webcontrols.button.postbackurl(VS.80).aspx
Hope it helps. Bye!

=WereWolf=
--
MCPD
--

Heh. Sometimes the simple way is the right way. I am pleased I didn't spend to long looking at the HttpWebRequest class :)
Thanks a lot. Big Smile