how to make one list box(this list box should have selected products) gets filled from another list box (for example this list box has the whole products) by using navigation control

Hello Mate!,

I have two list boxes. one should get populated with whole products. and i have another list box in which i have to move some of the products which i like .

The design should be the one below:

List Box1   List Box 2
all products   Selected products
BMW    >> BMW
BENZ     > LEXUS
AUDI     <
LEXUS    <<

Could you please suggest me whether i have to use buttons(by which i move items from one list box to another)   (>>,>,<,<<) or is there any navigation control to use in Asp.net

Much Obliged & Thanks a Lot,
Myself
0
Sidewinder2

     refer to the link:

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/ASPNET_ListBox.aspx

I  think this is what you are looking for..

Thanks&Regards,

Anil

0
anilkumar
7/31/2008 11:47:50 AM

Thanks to you!
Much Obliged & Thanks a Lot,
Myself
0
Sidewinder2
7/31/2008 11:52:48 AM

Thanks to you !.
Much Obliged & Thanks a Lot,
Myself
0
Sidewinder2

how to get the items in a list box when i used jscript to move items from another list box to this list box?
Hello Mate,                   First of all i have 2 list boxes. i am populating the first list box from the database in the load event .and i used jscript to move the items from the first list box to second list box when i click some arrow buttons. now i just want to store the values of the second list box in a datatable and i would like to store that datatable in a session variable.                    If you know any sol...

How to move item from one list box to another list box using Jscript
Hello Mate, i have two list boxes and four buttons in my web form (C#) the design exactly will look like the following, All Employee's Name   Selected Employee's Name Jack    >> clark Ace     > Jack William     < Clark    << I just want to move all items from first list list box to Second list box when i click the ">>" button. when i click "<<" i want to move all items from the second list box to the first list box when i click "&g...

How to move item from one list box to another list box using Jscript #2
Hello Mate, i have two list boxes and four buttons the design exactly will look like the following, All Employee's Name   Selected Employee's Name Jack    >> clark Ace     > Jack William     < Clark    << I just want to all items from first list list box to Second list box when i click the ">>" button. when i click "<<" i want to move all items from the second list box to the first list box when i click ">" i should move th...

how to move items from one list box to another list box
I want to move items from one list box to another list box by just dragging from one item box to the other. Is this possible? Please help me with the solution. Hi,If you use UL-LI  instead of Listboxes, it will be too easy for you.http://tool-man.org/examples/sorting.htmlThis may helps you.Regards,Mustakim Mansuri Regards,Mustakim Mansuri (MCTS, MCPD)Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd. Hi,please check the below links...http://www.developerfusion.co.uk/show/154/ VasanthakumarSoftware Engineer....

how to copy a list box into another list box
Hi all I have a function that returns a listbox and I would like to copy this list box in my form list box. here is the function : Private Function SortListBox(ByVal myListBox As ListBox) As ListBox Dim myCollection As New Collection Dim item For Each item In myListBox myCollection.AddItem item Next Set myCollection = SortCollection(myCollection) For Each item In myCollection myListBox.AddItem item Next SortListBox = myListBox End Function how can I copy it to the variable dim myFormLi...

Move List Box Items to another List Box in VB.net

Check box list into List box
Hi I am using VB.NET, I have a check box list called chk_bx_1, every time something is selected in this list I want it to autmatically appear in a list_box or I would like to select all the items in the checkbox list first then by pressing a button get all the selected utems to appear in the list box. Can someone PLEASE help!!!...

JS How to Add Item to One List Box and Remove It from Other List Box
 I am getting started on a page where, for a given customer, there would by two boxes(they could be list boxes, repeaters, grids, whichever would work).In the box on the left would be the parts already associated with the customer.  The right box would have every part not associated with the cust. Double clicking on a  part in the right box would  make it 'jump' to the left, double clicking on a part in the left box would make it jump to the right.I am trying to do this without a postback, so that means JS.  Does anyone know of any examples of something ...

Validation when moving values from list box to list box.
 I have two list boxes on a page, one of which is populated based off a drop down. I can move values from the left listbox to the right, and from the right to the left. The issue I'm having is that it's possible to get the same value into the list boxes twice. For example, if I populate the left listbox from the drop down list, move all the values to the right listbox, and then change the drop down list to another value, then change it back to the original value, the left listbox populates with the same values that are already in the right listbox. I can then move values from th...

Populate 2nd drop-down list box based on selected values in 1st drop-down list box
Hi Group,I have two DDL boxes on my page.  DDL one has a list of values and a code.e.g code  ValueABC   123ABC   345FGH   123 DDL 2 should only show values for the code selected in  DDL1 e.g  if user selects record 1 with code ABCthen DDL2 should show ALL records with the linked field value of ABC.The tables are normalized.  For your info, the name of the field of the value I would like to check is called sublistcode.Using vb.net  TIA         Try this code: Note: Set appenddataboun...

List box control with check boxes?
hi, can any one help me to find is there any option for check boxes in List box using asp.net.Jayakumar Not with built in controls. But if you can do it with html then you can create your own server list box control which displays checkbox in listbox. or simply use repeater to render that on browser.Jigar Desai-----------------------Do not forget to "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you....

List box or some list control question
Is it possible to show items in a list but not allow them to be selected? How? TIADylan Barberread my stupid blog http://codemypantsoff.com If you're talking about Host > Lists, then the answer is No. If not, please clarify. NOTE: Don't expect too many responses here - we're migrating to DNN forums. Your post belongs in the Let’s Chat About It! forum on the DNN site. If you have any further questions/comments, please post there. Thanks!!!Michael Flanakin | Microsoft Consulting Serviceswww.michaelflanakin.com sorry here you go Not sure this can be done at all much less in DNN - wh...

move controls and other tools anywhere around the web form and add datagrid list items to a normal list box
how can i place control and other tools anywhere around the page? for some reason i cannot place and move any of my tools and controls anywhere i want them to be. my web form does not look nice. you know like in ms dreamweaver and vb.net, u can place text box,labels etc anywhere on the form, thats exactly what i want to be able to do. also how can i add items from a datagrid list to a normal list box using a button? the datagrid list is data bound. the examples that i have seen so far shows items that are built into the code and then added to the list but nothing for data binded control. any...

Web resources about - how to make one list box(this list box should have selected products) gets filled from another list box (for example this list box has the whole products) by using navigation control - asp.net.web-forms

Navigation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It is also the term of art used for the specialized knowledge used by navigators to perform navigation tasks. All navigational techniques involve ...

Navigation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It is also the term of art used for the specialized knowledge used by navigators to perform navigation tasks. All navigational techniques involve ...

Google Maps is bringing offline navigation and downloadable data to iOS
... before you could see an area on Google Maps offline but not do much else with it. Coming soon, Google will enable features including navigation ...

Was Russian aircraft shot down because its satellite navigation was wrong?
... fly between the two sides. But it's entirely possible both sides are right—based on different data sources. With precision satellite navigation ...

Offline navigation comes to Google Maps
... Maps on your smartphone is that you need an internet or data connection. At least that used to be the case. Today Google announces that navigation ...

How to use the new offline navigation feature in Google Maps
Google promised at its Google I/O developer event a few months ago that Google Maps would finally receive the offline navigation mode many users ...

New Xbox One update removes Kinect gesture support for dashboard navigation
Microsoft's Mike Ybarra: "The reality was the usage was very, very low."

Google Maps Launches Offline Navigation And Search Options
... for all those times when you need to know where you’re going but don’t have great Internet service, Google Maps has introduced offline navigation ...

Google Maps update brings offline navigation and search
Google Maps is getting offline navigation to ensure you never get stranded in a strange place when your data connection disappears. Users can ...

Android Wear Gets a New Google Now Collection Card, Cleaner Traffic and Navigation Cards
It’s tough to tell where this originated from, but thanks to an update to either the Android Wear or Google apps, some of us are seeing a new ...