how to make a connection to any third party anti virus api?

hi. I would like to create a simple instant massages web application to enabled user to send massage, attachement to each other. By the way, i would like to created [on demand scan] feature for all the attachment uploaded.

Do anyone can tell me how to make a connection to any third party anti virus api(norton anti virus or etc)? Thanks in advance ya!
0
silvinve

Third party development tools for .NET web forms. Recommendations
Can someone recommend a third party development tool that can be used with .NET web forms?I am looking for grid controls, popup calenders etc. I have heard of infragistics and have seenthat product, but would prefer to use something else. I recommend DevExpress. http://www.devexpress.com  A lot of us like Telerik... www.telerik.comVisit my blog I really like Telerik.  Their products are great, and their support is really good too. Will these controls work with AJAX ? Looks like it is compatible with AJAX. Thanks. both DevExpress and Telerik have very rich Ajax suppo...

Is there any third party mobile controls(tools) available for .net mobile web form
 Is there any third party mobile controls(tools) available for .NET MOBILE WEB FORM. Hi nwmganesh, I am not aware of third party control, please try to search on the web.   Best regards,Guang-Ming Bian - MSFTPlease remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. ...

Making Third Party API Calls From Powerbuilder
Hi, I don't think this is possible but... Let's say I've got a Java API or a Python API. Is there anyway to use them in powerbuilder? (PB 8 to be specific) Thanks Not with PB8. PB9 provided PBNI and the EJBConnection object that can be used to talk with Java. <Dan Black> wrote in message news:461c12c1.5851.1681692777@sybase.com... > Hi, > > I don't think this is possible but... > > Let's say I've got a Java API or a Python API. Is there > anyway to use them in powerbuilder? (PB 8 to be specific) > > Thanks ...

How to Use Third Party API in A VB.net Appilcation
Hi, I have to create a Web application which will require to communicate with the thrid party API. So can any one tell me how i can include these api or call the  obj or function from these api? I am developing the application using VB.net   Thanks in advance   Add it as a reference to the project - this will create an Interop object, which you can treat as is if it were a normal .Net assembly - and make calls, create objects as you would normally do.Bear in mind that the .dll for the API needs to be registered on the machine for this to work (either thro...

Looking for Planner third party component for web form
Hi allI am just wondering whether you guys know any Planner third party component especially web form. I found the one that I want which is http://www.componentgo.com/Default.aspx but this web component is only for .net ver 2.0. The one that I'm looking is .net ver 1.1.Thanks....

VN.Net 2003 can make data connection, can't make server connection
Hi, I am using Visual Studio .net 2003 I have 2 machines, one WinXP with VS.Net and the other, Win2K Pro with SQL Server 2000 In VS.Net I can make a data connection to the SQL Server using the computer name of the SQL Server machine, however I can't make a Server connection to the same machine. Both machines are in a private network (192.168.1.x IPs) inside a firewall, with no firewall settings on either machine. Also, I have installed NetBeui on the XP machine. When I try to connect via the ip addressesm get an error saying that the IP address is outside the local network...

How do you relaying a web form smtp message off a third party server?
Hi, I have a home PC workstation running VISTA-IIS 7. I'm not sure if its prosible, but I trying to relay my ASP.NET Web email off the Yahoo! smtp outgoing mail server. Yahoo litterature states: Port 465/587, SSL, server: smtp.mail.yahoo.com. The Web Development IDE I'm using is MS ASP.NET 2008 VWD. If you know a workable method... Please help! The code snippet I used is:     public partial class _Default : System.Web.UI.Page    {        protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)    &nbs...

Connection Pooling
Hi Environment: PowerBuilder 11.1, Oracle 9i server (release 2), .NET web form application, IE I am trying to use connection pooling with ADO.NET Oracle.DataAccess.Client provide. But It seems to the connection pooling is not working properly. Below is my code: In applications open event: -------------------------- SQLCA.DBMS = "ADO.Net" SQLCA.LogPass = "myuser" SQLCA.LogId = "myuser" SQLCA.AutoCommit = False SQLCA.DBParm = "Namespace='Oracle.DataAccess.Client',ADORelease='9.2.0.401',DataSource='bydatabase',PROV...

third party tool “EO.Web.dll” not compatible with .Net Framework 2.0
Hi, The third party tool “EO.Web.dll” which has been used in the project with .Net Framework 1.1 is not compatible with .Net Framework 2.0.Recently i am working in Asp.Net 2.0.In my bin folder the dll(eo.web.dll for Asp.net 1.1) is available,which is not compatable for Asp.Net 2.0.Please provide me any Solution  for this asap. Thanks Prakash hi wht kind of error message you are getting when you do that. It should work. Did you add it as part of the toolbox? thanks  Is it works wth 1.1?We All move to our original place.Don't forget.Imran Baloch ps...

VS2005 IDE: Add Web Refernece. A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has fa
 I have published a web service, but cannot connect to it in VS2005.  The Web Methods display, but I then get this error:A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond I CAN connect to it outside of VS2005 from IE, Stylus Studio, etc.  /Bob C in GRR Hi  Bob, That might be a problem with proxy. Please try this solution: http://west-wind.com/weblog/posts/3871.aspx. Also you can refer to this article: http://msdn.microsoft...

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

How to make the Enter key act as the Tab key in PB 11 .NET Web Forms application?
Dear All, I am using PowerBuilder 11 build 6525 to develop a .NET Web Forms application. I would like to make the Enter key behave like the Tab key for our end users to input data (in DataWindow and EditMask controls) inside this application. I have found that in JavaScript, something like the following code can achieve what we want: if (event.keyCode==13) {event.keyCode=9; return event.keyCode;} N.B. Enter key has the keyCode 13 while Tab key has the keyCode 9. However, it seems that all the key press related events (such as "pbm_dwnprocessenter" and &quo...

Web resources about - how to make a connection to any third party anti virus api? - asp.net.web-forms

10th person arrested in connection with Paris attacks
CNN 10th person arrested in connection with Paris attacks CNN (CNN) Belgian police have arrested a 10th person in connection with last month's ...

Should auld connections be forgot...
This environmental testing company has strict data-retention requirements and they go beyond the data, reports a pilot fish on the scene. "Per ...

'How To Get Away With Murder' Season 2 Spoilers: Annalise, Wes, Eve's Connection Teased
... Away With Murder" season 2 will reveal more information about Annalise Keating (Viola Davis), Eve (Famke Janssen) and Wes' (Alfred Enoch) connection. ...