How to generate multipage Header and Footers using ASP.NET on web pages.How to generate multipage Header and Footers using ASP.NET on web pages.

Hi,
I am developing an application in ASP .NET where I have to generate a Header and a Footer on my web pages. The issue is that, these headers and footers need to be dynamically placed on the page. For example, if the page length is 1 page, there will be only 1 header and 1 footer. But if the page length is larger, and when we do the print/print preview of the page and it goes to say more than 1 page, then I need the headers and footers on all the pages.

In abstract, I need the headers and footers on all the pages depending on the length of the page generated.

I am developing the application in ASP.NET 2.0.

Any help or suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks
Pawan

Pawan Pillai
B.E. Information Technology
I See Possibilities
1
ppuniversal

It's not really possible at the moment. See this article for details: http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=PrintingHeaders

0
MelvynHarbour
7/24/2008 8:10:58 AM

 Thanks...I also thought the same !!!

Pawan Pillai
B.E. Information Technology
I See Possibilities
0
ppuniversal
7/28/2008 9:41:51 AM

I think it is possible to provide headers footers etc if we use other third party tools like abcPDF or crystal reports, still I hope there will be some solution soon.

Pawan Pillai

Pawan Pillai
B.E. Information Technology
I See Possibilities
-1
ppuniversal

How to get HTML Source of web page opened by web browser using vb.net
hello friends,         i have opened an web browser in vb.net using the below code Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click Dim nullObject As System.Object = 0 Dim str As String = "" Dim nullObjStr As System.Object = str Windows.Forms.Cursor.Current = Cursors.WaitCursor Dim i As Int16 For i = 1 To 2 AxWebBrowser1.Navigate("http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=test&meta=", True) AxWebBrowser1.Document. Next Windows.Forms.Cursor.Current = Cursors.Default End Sub  ...

How to create Header and Footer, Hide/Show Header,Dynamically load Header in Web page..?
Hi,I want to create a website with two frames. One at top and one for content for links. In content frame, I want left sidebar which can be dynamic content which can be  shown/Hideable. And I need to put page footer for all pages.  Can I create  user controls for Header and footer for this..? If so ho to Show/Hide the leftside bar and Can be dynamically update the content in that like in samples.gotdotnet.com (http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/) Thanks in advance. Thx&Rds,jagad.  Hi,acacjag:Here is the sample you can follow:http://limpid.nl/lab/css/f...

want to allow create new web page and edit exiting web page using my web application?
 I am using asp.net 2.0 VS 2005 pro edition. I want to make web application(web form)  where my uses can go and create simple web page or can create page , so then can add page/edit features let me know if some one know , how to do this , any idea, I want to allow my user to create web page and edit web page using my web applications. some one tell me how to do that Note : I dont want to use HTMl editor or any third party software tools thank you maxmax Hello, There is many ways you can implement this. And to build your application you to need to understand the exact ou...

C#.NET WEB APPLICATION

Using .Net to Enter Data into Other Web Pages
I'm trying to build a sophisticated shopping cart system. Customers will buy their stuff on the website, like every other cart. When I get their order, I want to have some admin panels which will help to automate the order processing. I use USPS click n Ship and would like to take the name/address from the order header (stored in SQL server) and have my application fill in the blanks on the screen. I contacted USPS and they said that there wasn't an API for this portion of the application. After creating the shipping label, I want to store the delivery confirmation number and label ...

Using .Net web pages in mobile devices
Hi, 1)I have a ASP.Net web page and i would like to port it for mobile devices like PDA and Smartphones. Is it necessary that i have to re-write the application in Mobile web application? If so, what is the advantage? 2) If i have to convert the web page to Mobile web application page, is it enough that i convert the usercontrols and the aspx pages to Mobile user controls and mobile web forms and use mobile controls in these pages? 3)Is it necessary that all the controls in the mobile web forms should be 'mobile controls'? 4)What is the mobile control available corresponding to the tab...

Functions in Web Pages using VB.NET
Does anyone know where to place a FUNCTION with WEB Programming using VB.NET code behind? For example, if I have 4 ASPX pages and will use the same function, where or what part of the web page can I place this function or do I need to have that function in each of the ASPX page? Unlike in a COM program using VB.NET, that function would most probably reside in the MODULE and any VB.NET form can easily call it. TIF you can put it in a class***********************Dinakar NethiLife is short. Enjoy it.*********************** Thanks....

How to manually wire up a web page to use a master web page?
I need to manualy change a web page to allow it to use a master web page in C# and ASP.NET. How do I do this?   Add a master and a content page using that master to your site and then copy the content inside the form tag of your page without master and paste it inside the content page..that's how its done manually..Home Is Where the Wind Blowshttp://pushpontech.blogspot.com...

using non .net DLL in .net web application
Is it possible to use a non .NET DLL in a .NET web application ?I have a vb.net web application, and I am thinking of purchasing a pascal DLL to use in it.  I am not sure if its possible, or if there are any downsides?  I really don't want to run anything that could cause any problems or complications.Thanks! mike123 Yes, it's perfectly possible to use non-.NET DLLs. The way to do it is called Interop. If you Google for that, you'll find plenty on it.  just add reference ... compile ....and use...Please click Mark as Answer on this post if it helps y...

master page in vb.net using web matrix
i've tried <%@master language = "vb" %> for my master page using web matrix, it gave me an error stating that "master" is not a defined keyword..why is this? i switched to "page language", it solved the error but resulting in not being able to use it as master page..thanx  the page tag for my master page looks like this:<%@ Master Language="VB" CodeFile="MasterPage.master.vb" Inherits="MasterPage" %>try making yours match mine  Mike Banavige~~~~~~~~~~~~Need a site code sample in a different language? Try converting it with: http://converter.telerik.com/ i'm able ...

Using a multimedia .NET Winform control in a web page
Hello,I have created a multimedia .NET Winform control. It lets you capture video from your webcam and saves it to a local .AVI file. I am using DirectShow.NET to achieve this. This control works great when I include it in a Windows Form. But when I try to use it in a web page with the 'OBJECT' tag, it fails to run.I debugged it and found that the moment I run the DirectShow code which detects the cameras on your sytem, the control fails to run in the web page. i.e. If I don't call DirectShow, it works, if i call it doesn't.Since DirectShow is the core functionality of the co...

Web resources about - How to generate multipage Header and Footers using ASP.NET on web pages.How to generate multipage Header and Footers using ASP.NET on web pages. - asp.net.web-forms

App Store - TurboScan: quickly scan multipage documents into high-quality PDFs
Get TurboScan: quickly scan multipage documents into high-quality PDFs on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews. ...

Kindle for iOS adds line spacing, multipage highlights, accessibility improvements, more
... a number of notable improvements. Included in version 3.8 of the app is the ability to adjust line spacing to loose, normal or tight, and multipage ...

Price Drop: JetScanner: Camera to PDF, scan multipage documents to PDF
JetScanner: Camera to PDF, scan multipage documents to PDF 1.1.1 Device: iOS Universal Category: Productivity Price: Free, Version: 1.1.1 ( ...

SharpScan Pro + OCR: rapidly scan multipage documents into clean PDF on the go
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Scanbot Scans and Uploads Multipage PDFs Directly to the Cloud
Android: In the future, paper (much like running) will only exist for recreation, for fun. In the meantime, we still have to deal with annoying ...

JotNot Scanner Pro: scan multipage documents to PDF
Get JotNot Scanner Pro: scan multipage documents to PDF on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Kindle for iOS Updated with Line Spacing Options, Multipage Highlights
Amazon has updated its Kindle iOS app to version 3.8, adding the ability to adjust line spacing in the app along with multipage highlights that ...

Amazon’s Kindle for iOS gets line spacing options, multipage highlights, textbook note filters, and more ...
Amazon today released an update for its native Kindle app for iOS, adding new features such as line spacing options and multipage highlights. ...

„TinyScan Pro - PDF scanner to scan multipage documents“ für iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone ...
Holen Sie sich „TinyScan Pro - PDF scanner to scan multipage documents“ im App Store. Sehen Sie sich Screenshots, Bewertungen und Kundenrezensionen ...

iTunes 的 App Store 中的“Fine Scanner PRO : Scan multipage docs, passport or receipt from paper and save ...
在 App Store 上获取《Fine Scanner PRO : Scan multipage docs, passport or receipt from paper and save in PDF or JPEG》。查看屏幕截图和评分并阅读顾客评价。