How to force a page to post back from another page?

Hi every one,

I have a problem with acouple of solutions in mind but I didn't succeed in any of them, so any help would be highly appreciated

 I have a long TreeView that I want it to scroll alone as one control and the rest of the page will stay without scrolling, I couldn't do it so I used a<frameset> in an htm page where the TreeView is in a single frame alone, now when the other page post back I need the page that contains the TreeView to postback too.

Any suggestions??

Thank You very much

0
r_jaz
3/31/2007 12:40:55 PM
📁 asp.net.web-forms
📃 93655 articles.
⭐ 3 followers.

💬 2 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 513 Views

Have you tried enclosing the Treeview in a div and setting it's overflow style property??

<asp:Treeview ... />

0
James_2JS
3/31/2007 1:59:31 PM

Place the treeview in a panel, with Height and Width set along with ScrollBars property set to Vertical.

Thanks

Mark post(s) as "Answer" that helped you

Electronic Screw
Website||Blog||[email protected]
0
e_screw