How to display an image saved in a database on the web page?

I need to read an image from the database and display it on a webpage....

any ideas?

 Thanks in advance :)

0
marmar_121

I hope the article will help u.. http://www.odetocode.com/Articles/172.aspx

Cheers

Please mark as Answer if it helps u. Thanks!

Parth Patel
Techsture Technologies
Software Developer
Ahmedabad
0
Coool

If you have seave the details related to the images,  then just read the details and set the path of the image to image control.

Try:

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/asp/Display_Images_from_Data.aspx

http://codebetter.com/blogs/eric.wise/archive/2005/05/15/63236.aspx

Regards,
Ahmed

Please don't forget to mark the post as Answer, which helps you.

Thank you.
www.ahmadtasnim.com
0
tasnim5

how to save image on server and add image url to database for display on web page
I am trying to figure out how to allow a user to insert a new record into the database with the option of adding an image to the item.  The picture would then be saved on a web server and the link to the picture would be saved in a column of the table.  I would then need to display the picture along with its other information such as a description when the user selects the record from a drop down list on the page.  I have been searching everywhere and cannot find a good guide to help me accomplish this.  Can someone please help me?   There are a bunch of starter k...

C#.NET WEB APPLICATION

Sharepoint help! Error msg : "A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Web Part Page cannot be displayed or imported because it is not registered on this site as safe"
hihi, I have set up a testing virtual server on my local machine. I installed win server 2003, wss 2.0, sql server 2000, and visual studio .net 2003. i tried to create a project in C# but when i build it and import the web part (.dwp) into the page, there is this error msg "A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Web Part Page cannot be displayed or imported because it is not registered on this site as safe"  I seached most of the sites and they informed that the problem lies in the safe control in web.config i enter the safe control in web.config but i does not know where to put ...

Displaying a database image on a web page?
I am having trouble locating any examples of how to output an image to an html page that is originally sourced from a blob column of an sql data table. I cannot directly display the image as I have to remove the first 4 characters from the stream before the image data starts. In the past with other languages I have written this image stream out to file and passed the imageurl to the page. This worked ok but it left me with the maintenance task of cleaning these temp image directories at a later date. Is there a way I can bind a stream of bytes directly to an image control and have t...

how can you display another web site's web page in your web page without leaving your site
Can you display another web site's web page in your web page without leaving your site? I know you could use a frameset with .asp, but it looks like Visual Web Delevoper 2005 does not have any controls to setup a frameset. Any help, that would point me in the right direction would be great. Thanks Patrick     With screen scraping 4GuysFromRolla.Com: Screen Scrapes in ASP.NEThttp://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/070601-1.shtmlThanks,Teemu KeiskiFinland, EU Thank you. This information was a great help!!! Thanks again Patrick...

web web web

Strange output in web form after web form is displayed.
   I have been using a web user control for over a week now with no problems. I am now getting strange output in my web form after my controls display on the page. Below is the strange output. Can anyone tell me what is wrong here? Note I did not include it all because it is quite large.   Request Details Session Id: l5b5vkazucfatba4oliaw1vi Request Type: POST Time of Request: 9/10/2007 4:59:59 PM Status Code: 200 Request Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Response Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Trace Information Category Message From First(s) F...

how to open a web page in form of a popup web page
Hello, I have two web pages, let say. Page A : With a Button on it. PAge B: with some info. Now I need to: When I click on the Button of page A.Page B must open in a pop up window.  I can do this but problem is this when I clicked on the button for first time it does not show me any thing and when I clicked on the button for second time then It shows me Page B .My code is as follow:  1 protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) 2 { 3 if (!this.Page.IsPostBack) 4 { 5 6 } 7 else 8...

Mobile Search Web Form to display image from database
Hello, I'm am looking to create a mobile web form which is accessed from a blackberry using a web browser which uses 2 text boxes to enter an individuals first or last name and when the submit button is pressed the individuals image displays from databse. Am I in the right place? Can anyone help? Hello, you can use the Image Control to display images. The image url depends on where your images are stored. If they are stored in the database you have to find a solution for this scenario (cf.: http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&q=ASP.NET+image+database&meta=). If they are sto...

Error in Creating a Web Page to Display Access Database Data in Visual web developer
I am new to visual web developer . I created the page by simply dragging the  grid view and data access component into the design page like what is mentioned in walkthrough of visual web developer help .While I am creating a web page using access database following error is displayed. A name was started with an invalid character. Error processing resource 'http://localhost/AccessSample/Default.aspx'. Line... <%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="Default.aspx.vb" Inherits="_Default" %> -^ My operating system is Windows XP professional. I will appreci...

from where i have to call image and display in web page folder or database path
hi all, i have stored Image in folder and Path into sql server database table now i have to display image on web page from where i have to reterive either from Path (database) or Folder. if iam reterving from folder then what is the use of path of image which is stored inside database table please guide me in this issue. Best Regardslife is name of learning!Mark as an answer if it helps  When you wanted to store the images in encryped paths, so as not to make it obvious to any intruder. Then you will have to store the paths in the database. Also. If you are dealing with loads and l...

Open web page in IE and populate fields on the form from my web form
To the dot net Knights.  Many humble thanks in advance from a dot net surf. We have an vb application that opens multiple instances of IE object, each to different web pages.  It then takes information from the current record in the app, populates fields on each of the web pages, and them submits the forms.  We are then able to look at the resulting web pages and quickly get the info we're looking for.This prevents us from having to manually navigate to each web site, enter the same information and then wait for the page to open.  If there is ...

Web resources about - How to display an image saved in a database on the web page? - asp.net.web-forms

Five million customers affected by Vtech database hack
Toy and educational material seller Vtech has revealed five million customers were affected by a hack of its app database and has also suspended ...

GOP rivals condemn Donald Trump for backing Muslim database
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson said Saturday that he wants to expand the government's surveillance operations aimed at ...

VTech Admits Lack of Database Security Opened Door to Hack
A SQL injection, a common software flaw, was found to be the root cause in the VTech breach.

MapR And Big Data In The World's Largest Biometric Database Project
India?s Aadhaar project is one of the world?s most ambitious big data projects, aiming to collect, store, and utilize biometric information from ...