how can i get the values in checklist control?

i have a checkboxlist control with values inside like five values. i want to check multiple values and band it to a label. pls how is it possible?

0
ibcent2003

string str = "";
foreach(ListItem li in CheckBox1.Items)
{
    if (li.Selected)
        str += li.Value + "<br />";
}

Label1.Text = str;

You can use www.codechanger.com to convert to VB is required.

Regards Mike
[MVP - ASP/ASP.NET]
My site
0
Mikesdotnetting

How can I get the textbox value from a web user control inside an iframe?
Hi there, I have a page p1.aspx which has an iframe, if1, and a button sb1. The source of if1 is p2.aspx which has a web user control uc.ascx. In uc.ascx, there is a textbox, tb1, for user to enter a string. My question is: Is it possible to get the text of tb1 of uc.ascx in the p1.aspx when I click the button sb1? And How? Thanks in advance....

IN VS.Net how can i get a web form to scroll (design mode)
In design mode in VS.Net, there is a scroll bar next to the web form, but it is grayed out.  I can not figure out how to enable it.  I want to design a web form that is larger in size than the surface area shown in teh deisgn window.  Can someone help out with this?Thank you. VS design surface shows how the page is going to be rendered in the browser. Therefore, there is no 'virtual' large size. In the browser scroll bar appears if the browser window is smaller than the page content. You can make scroll bar to appear by enclosing page content in a large container e...

CheckBoxList Control Problem. Can't get the value from it on web
I have a checkboxlist control on webform, It is filled by dataset. I can't get the value of it in javascript. I can get only "on" or "off" , but not the exact code.   Here is what I writing   var cblist = "chkOther";  var chkList1= document.getElementById(cblist);  var arrayOfCheckBoxes= chkList1.getElementsByTagName("input");  var arrayOfCheckBoxLabels= chkList1.getElementsByTagName("label");  var listcount = arrayOfCheckBoxes.length;  var displ="";      for(var i=0;i<listcount;i++)  ...

Clearing Web Controls Values from a Web Form
I have a web form and after a user submit it I want to clear the form so that they may submit another entry. I have seen examples in VB of how to loop thru a web form and clear the controls, but I need a C# solution. I have tried the following code, while it does not give me an error, it does not clear the controls on the form. Any suggestions? Thanks! foreach (Control parent in Page.Controls)         {             foreach (Control child in parent.Controls)           ...

getting values from a web form to windows form
Hot Requirement ..... Is there any possible of getting values from a web form to windows form ????? Yes One way i to use the WebRequest and WebResponse classes of the System.Net namespace. For example:  WebRequest request = WebRequest.Create("URL of the web page); WebResponse response = request.GetResponse(); StreamReader reader = new StreamReader(response.GetResponseStream()); string content = reader.ReadLine(); ....    Reza Nassabehwww.professionalcsharp.comDon't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way fut...

Feeling dumb. How can I populate the value of a normal form <input> element? (not .net control)
Hi, I can't figure out how to programmatically add a value to a normal html form input element. I must be missing something. I can add a value to a regular .net form control but not a plain old html element. What is the asp.net equivalent of getelementbyid? Thanks for your time!Jason  jholland99: I can't figure out how to programmatically add a value to a normal html form input element First thing to do is switch to HTML source view for your web page, locate the html control and add the runat attribute for it.What this does is it allows your code behind pa...

Trying to edit web form, can't get database updated with newly edited values.
 This is my code:  when I try to update any of the fields, the update statement retains the old values retrieved from the database.  Could you tell me where my code is bad? -Thanks, Mark   <%@ Page Language="VB" %><%@Import Namespace="System.Data"%><%@Import Namespace="System.Data.SqlClient"%><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"><script runat="server"> Protected Sub Page_Load(ByVa...

how i can get the one form variable values in other forms?????
iam going to pass values of one form to another formlike asfollows.. f1=CType(Context.Handler ,f1);here f1 is form object this will be used in some other form.iam try ing to use to global variables of first form in to second form.while compilation it show s an error like as follws:"The name 'CType' does not exist in the class or namespace 'PassingValuesForms.Form2'can you giv aslo pls..thanks in advance..ramsCheersRam MCP CType is for the VB.NET language exclusively. By adding a semicolon to your code, I'm guessing you are using C#.CType provides VB users with typecasting. In C#, the lang...

values of web controls in user control can not be access from other pages???
I have aspx page(brief code: includes ascx file) <%@ Register Src="reseller.ascx" TagName="reseller" TagPrefix="uc1" %> <form id="form1" runat="server"> <uc1:reseller ID="idreseller" runat="server" /> </form> the code for asxc file . i have the PostBackUrl to reseller.aspx <asp:TextBox ID="txtPostCode" runat="server" CssClass="form1" Width="50" MaxLength="4" /> <asp:ImageButton ID="ibtn"  ImageUrl="images/searchbutton.jpg" PostBackUrl="~/reseller.aspx" runat="server"  /> In my reseller page i try to read the post value of control txt...

Is there any web form control that can work as IFRAME html control?????

Retreiving a value from a web form within a web user control
Hi  I have a page (web form) that retreives some data from a database. To be more specific: at some point when user clicks a button (in the web form) there is some ID number retreived from a database in code behind. At the same time the Visible property of the nestet web user control is chamged to true. I want than forward the ID to the web user control so that a grid view can load data from a database for that ID. How can I access that data (the ID) within a web user control context nested in that page?  Kind regards   Check this ;ink  http://www.codeproject.com/K...

Web resources about - how can i get the values in checklist control? - asp.net.web-forms

Checklist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Timeline Checklist All Facebook Pages Must Have
... with the new timeline design . Even before timeline, there were so many things to consider that we’d found it helpful to create a checklist ...

Open Graph Checklist - Facebook-Entwickler
Publishing Actions Please use the request channel for requests. Do not format actions as reque...

Brandon Gregg's answer to What is a good to do checklist to follow to ensure the most secure hard disk ...
... spies or snooping significant others; what are the best practices to ensure NOBODY can get to your data? Would be nice to compile a checklist ...

Pro.Notes + Files: Notetaking, Checklists, Drawings, Online Notes, Online and Local Files, Documents ...
Get Pro.Notes + Files: Notetaking, Checklists, Drawings, Online Notes, Online and Local Files, Documents - with Sync and Share on the App Store. ...

JOANNE MCCARTHY: My wedding checklist
IT'S three weeks before my son's wedding so we're all making lists .

Throne speech checklist: which campaign promises did the Trudeau government reaffirm?
Which campaign promises did Prime Minister Justin Trudeau reaffirm in his throne speech on Friday? CTVNews.ca has compiled a list of some important ...

Rogue System is a button-studded, checklist-filled space survival sim
... satisfying about flipping the FireArc’s switches and watching the craft respond to your commands—when you navigate the 80-plus line checklist ...

Website migration guide: building an SEO checklist for moving your site
... got that brand equity built into your domain Google doesn’t have an excuse to keep you at the top of its results. Site migration SEO checklist ...

2015 Search Quality Rating Guidelines Checklist: Aligning with Google’s Focus on Usefulness
2015 Search Quality Rating Guidelines Checklist: Aligning with Google’s Focus on Usefulness was originally published on BruceClay.com, home of ...