How can I call web-form method from UserControl?

How can I call web-form method from UserControl, if i don't use code-behind?

I'am try this:((ASP.view_aspx)this.Page).Voting(); (Where Voting()- the public method of web-form, view_aspx=filename_aspx.) but i catch the error:The type or namespace name 'view_aspx' does not exist in the class or namespace 'ASP' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
If i see Page.ToString() i get "ASP.view_aspx". That very suspicious.
Thanks you for your help.
---

Pavel Andreevich
0
Pavel_Andreevich

Web forms and mobile web forms

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Include web form inside web form

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Problem to calling a UserControl method into a Web Form page
Hi, I would like to call a method from my ascx.cs page into my web form aspx.cs. I don't inderstand why the compiler doesn't approuve my code. Need some help, please !!! My code into my ascx.cs namespace Projet_Lea.ascx { using System; using System.Data; using System.Drawing; using System.Web; using System.Web.UI; using System.Web.UI.WebControls; using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls; /// <summary> /// Description résumée de Ajout1champ. /// </summary> public class Ajout1champ : System.Web.UI.UserControl { ...

How do you call a windows form from a web form?
hi,  i doing a vb project which include a web form and a windows form.   How do you call a windows form from a web form? can any kind souls plz tell mi haha....my email is EDITED. i appreciate the help   regards kit  EDITED By: longhorn2005 This gives you an idea using VS 2003-- most of it is still relevant:  http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/02/01/UserCtrl/---------------------------------------MCP - Web Based Client Development .NET 2.0 I am attempting to do something similar, I have an existing windows form application that I was asked to i...

Web resources about - How can I call web-form method from UserControl? - asp.net.web-forms

'url' Top Users - Stack Overflow
current community chat blog Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow Stack Overflow Careers your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. ...

List of content management frameworks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
.NET Framework , works with SQL Server, VistaDB , with XSLT or .NET UserControls Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike ...

OPAC Discovery
Switch Language To switch to a different language, select from the following list: English French Spanish Italian British Bulgarian Galician ...

The royal baby - Australian Women's Weekly
MAKE AWW MY HOMEPAGE SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE TODAY FOOD RECIPES ROYALS CELEBS Home Food Recipe search Recipe collections Meal maker Expert Q & A Cookbooks ...

Envoyer par courriel à un ami - Best Buy Canada
Envoyer par courriel à un ami à Best Buy Canada

Bytes - IT + Developer Community - Connect with IT Pros
Bytes.com is a community for Developers and IT Professionals. Join 414,150 members and discuss topics such as software development, networking, ...

Canonical Splines in WPF and Silverlight
January 22, 2009 New York, N.Y. Windows Forms has two methods named DrawCurve and DrawClosedCurve that draw canonical (aka cardinal) splines. ...

Silverlight Toolkit - Issues
Silverlight Toolkit and Silverlight for Windows Phone Toolkit are a set of Microsoft components for developers.

Delicious
Keep, share, and discover the best of the Web using Delicious, the world's leading social bookmarking service.

DotNetNuke Modules – Anatomy of the View
-*+Now that we’ve laid the foundation of DotNetNuke modules, it is time to start looking at the specific modules. While it would be practically ...