Hi how to combine .Net module and Java module?

Hi,

   I have developed two modules one in ASP.Net 2.0 and another one in Java technologies, so how to combine both of these into one. Is there any technology for doing so?

Thanks

Vishwanath

0
vishwanatha

Well, not much as an expert in Java, but i came upon this article, and i guess it will help a lot

http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=23883

Cheers !!!

Regards
Ramzi
Dont Forget to mark the post as answered once replied.
0
Ramzi

Also have a look at infoq.com there you will find articles related to ASP.net and Java combination.

Thanks and best regards,

Faraz Shah Khan
MCP, MCAD.Net, MCSD.Net, MCTS-Win/Web, MCPD-Web
Blog
0
farazsk11

Please refer to this:
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/vstudio/aa700845.aspx
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=5fba8e7a-b896-4e5f-b3c0-fcf7ff1b9d29&displaylang=en

Hope it helps.
0
Raymond

IO modules causing issues in Net::DNS module?
------_=_NextPart_001_01CAD72B.3BF72B9F Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi! = I'm porting some software from a White Russian OpenWRT system to a new Kami= kaze 8.09.1 OpenWRT system but I am having some serious issues that I'm hop= ing you can help me with. = Old system Linux kernel 2.4.34 MIPSEL arch Perl 5.8.7 Net::DNS 0.48 IO 1.21 IO::Socket 1.28 IO::Socket::INET 1.28 = New system Linux kernel 2.6.26.8 MIPS arch Perl 5.10.0 Net::DNS 0.66 IO 1.23_...

Optimized VS.Net Solution for custom modules + free modules
I like to leave the DNN core code untouched when I do my module development. Also, I like to work with a clean VS.Net solution which has my custom modules and none of the core projects. After playing around with it for some time, I have created a VS.Net Solution that allows me to do exactly that and I would like to share it with anyone interested. It's called "My Modules" and can be used to develop/debug DNN modules without requiring any core project references. I have blogged about my solution in detail and also posted it for download. In the download package, I have also inclu...

modules, modules

Module in Module

Integrating a custom module or any module into .net nuke with vis. dev. express
Ok I am using .net nuke and visual web developer 2005 express edition.  I am new to both. My problem is this...dotnetnuke is installed and working great and I have made changes and used the default modules for various pages on my new site.  However, now I have reached the stage where I need a module template where I can use asp.net to write my own code to manipulate data. I cannot for the life of me, figure out how to incorporate a new module into the site.  I copied a module folder that I downloaded called createmoduletemplate into my DesktopModules directory.&nbs...

non .net form issue within a .net form tag

Dot Net Nuke (DNN)
Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-b...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

Web resources about - Hi how to combine .Net module and Java module? - asp.net.web-forms

Combine harvester - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The combine harvester , or simply combine , is a machine that harvests grain crops. The name derives from its combining three separate operations ...

Facebook Marketing Companies Combine As Brand Networks Acquires Optimal For $35M
Integrated social software solutions and digital marketing services provider Brand Networks announced its acquisition Wednesday of Optimal , ...

Facebook Combines Most Recent and Top News Into a Single Feed, Adds a Real-Time News Ticker
Facebook just announced that it is redesigning the home page’s news feed to combine the Top News and Most Recent feeds. Rather than having to ...

Pit Crew Combine for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Pit Crew Combine on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Combine working at night - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Passed this on the way home from the Tornado train shoot. 6400 ISO resting on a roadside barrier.

2014 NBA Combine: Zach LaVine Turns Heads At NBA Combine - CampusInsiders - YouTube
Several top NBA prospects opted out of participating in the draft combine this year giving others a chance to shine. Campus Insiders' host Seth ...

Educator combines experience, drive and passion to help school pupils succeed
Muna Saqir Al Matroushi started teaching at the age of 18 and since then has devoted her time, money and effort into helping children develop, ...

Mashup of the Day: Todrick Hall Combines ’90s Pop Hits & Disney Songs
Remember that time Montell Jordan flew around on a magic carpet with a genie who granted him any wish his heart desired, all the while singing ...

Don’t combine chaplains and welfare workers
Our primary school is undertaking a community “consultation” over the appointment of a school chaplain versus a secular student welfare worker. ...

AFL draft combine harvester: tall forwards
Emma Quayle's guide to the 100-plus players invited to the AFL Draft Combine 2014. The draft expert looks at the tall forwards.