Get listbox value from the other web form

 Dear all,

 I want to get the lisbox selecteditem value to a textbox in one web form from the other web page. Should I use session to get this value?Can any one help in this regard? Thanks a lot in advance.Smile

People Develop People
0
dedisianturi

Yes you can use Session to get the informations between cross pages.. see below for your reference

TO STORE THE INFO in Session

 Session["key"] = ListBox1.SelectedItem.Value;

 Response.Redirect("Page2.aspx");

TO GET THE VALUES FROM Session

{
    if (Session["key"] != null)
    {
        TextBox1.Text = Session["key"].ToString();
    }
}

You may also refer below for another workarounds

http://dotnetslackers.com/Community/blogs/haissam/archive/2007/11/26/ways-to-pass-data-between-webforms.aspx
http://aspalliance.com/151_Passing_Data_the_NET_way

Regards,Vinz

vinz
7/28/2008 1:10:31 AM

 Thank you @vinz for your help.

People Develop People
0
dedisianturi

getting values from a web form to windows form
Hot Requirement ..... Is there any possible of getting values from a web form to windows form ????? Yes One way i to use the WebRequest and WebResponse classes of the System.Net namespace. For example:  WebRequest request = WebRequest.Create("URL of the web page); WebResponse response = request.GetResponse(); StreamReader reader = new StreamReader(response.GetResponseStream()); string content = reader.ReadLine(); ....    Reza Nassabehwww.professionalcsharp.comDon't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way fut...

Web forms and mobile web forms

Include web form inside web form

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Hello, I have a principal form with a list of information. From this form, I go on an edit forms and I want to control what is done on this form. For this, I want to block the button Windows back on my edit form. Somebody can help me ? Thank you for your help.  Jy. set the Session Variable (with your ID or whatever ) in the Principal Form when user click on Edit then put the One Back Button on your edit form and Redirect the page by using the Session variable value.Please Mark as Answred If This Blog has Helped You.RegardsMitesh Darjihttp://www.indianic.comhttp://www.mitatdotnet....

Web resources about - Get listbox value from the other web form - asp.net.web-forms

Listbox • Email Marketing
... marketing services, where you can create your campaign in our online composer or from your own email program like Outlook or Mac Mail. Listbox ...

ListBox - To-Do + Birthdays on the App Store on iTunes
Get ListBox - To-Do + Birthdays on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Windows Phone Mango change, Listbox: How to detect compression(end of scroll) states ?
... applications performance on mobile. [ Update : This is available after Beta2(Trial) build. Wait for RC/RTM builds] If you’ve ever used a ListBox ...

Listbox, Why Art Thou Blanking?
One of the biggest performance changes for developers using Silverlight in Mango (WP 7.5) is off-thread input for ListBox. In a nutshell this ...

Styling and DataBinding Silverlight 4.0 ListBox
In the latest version of my Podcast Aggregator application I’ve spent lots of time playing around with styling the standard Silverlight ListBox. ...

Stack Overflow

bada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2.0.5 SDK / March 15, 2012 ; 2 months ago ( 2012-03-15 ) Bada (stylized as bada ; Korean : 바다 ) is an operating system for mobile devices such ...

Ballard Tote Bags - Ballard Designs
{"bundleMinimumPrice":20.0,"bundleMaximumPrice":25.0,"bundleMinimumListPrice":0.0,"bundleMaximumListPrice":0.0,"xPriceLabel":null,"currencyC ...

How suitable is Windows 8 Metro for business developers?
... sometimes conflict with each other. One thing I really don't like in Windows 8 when running desktop apps is how when you scroll in a listbox ...