FileUpload Device Not Ready

Previously the file was created in elements and now it is created in Adobe Premier all the setting are the same.

I am trying to upload using an ASP.NET fileupload control a flv file to the file system which has worked previously and nothing has changed.

All permissions on the directory on the server C:\Windows\Temp and the Path had full control permissions.

The web config file has the following setting which would exceed any file size and execute timeouts. Please see below.

1     <httpRuntime
2         executionTimeout="24000"
3    		 maxRequestLength="2097151"
4         requestLengthDiskThreshold="80"
5    		 useFullyQualifiedRedirectUrl="false"
6    		 minFreeThreads="8"
7    		 minLocalRequestFreeThreads="4"
8    		 appRequestQueueLimit="5000"
9    		 enableKernelOutputCache="true"
10   		 enableVersionHeader="true"
11   		 requireRootedSaveAsPath="true"
12   		 enable="true"
13   		 shutdownTimeout="90"
14   		 delayNotificationTimeout="5"
15   		 waitChangeNotification="0"
16   		 maxWaitChangeNotification="0"
17   		 enableHeaderChecking="true"
18   		 sendCacheControlHeader="true"
19   		 apartmentThreading="false" />
If anyone has had this problem and knows the resolution it would be most gratefully received.
Thanks
Simon
0
Simon

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment

Web forms and mobile web forms

Include web form inside web form

.Net Web Forms
what is the best way to create a multi-page web insurance quote form (similar to Geico) that will insert information into a database? The examples i've seen show one form with a submit button at the bottom. I need to break this form into at least three different aspx or ascx pages. Thanks for the help. I did something similiar since I have like 7 sections to an application. The way I did it was by using the asp:panel control. When the user finished one section and clicks a button it inputs the data into the database and hides the 1st panel and shows the next one. HTH...

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Web resources about - FileUpload Device Not Ready - asp.net.web-forms

Bradstick (@bradstick_lsb) on Twitter

Ho Chi Minh Thought - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ho Chi Minh Thought is an ideology that adapts Marxism–Leninism to the specific social, political, and economic conditions of the Vietnamese ...

Plop - Contact
Home What is Plop? Newsletter / RSS Boot Managers (2) Plop Linux Android Apps VHD Loader HFS+ Rescue Xorg Touchscreen pimgrestore Flybook Linux ...

Summer resort recommendation special
Summer resort recommendation special ,China Forum

Implementing an Image Gallery using ASP.NET MVC
访问文章了解更多信息。

Sitemap
Login Login To Subscribe This Plan Remember me Log in Forgot username? Forgot password? Registration Register Bang2Joom Pricing Templates Extensions ...

Ten years ago, Basex laid the groundwork for the Collaborative Business Environment (CBE), a conceptual framework for a workspace for the knowledge ...

dotnetmackenzie
For the website, I've kept the default styles when you create a new ASP.NET Web Application, removing the two content pages that come by default ...

Latest Updates
Latest Updates - Free source code and tutorials for Software developers and Architects.; Updated: 15 Feb 2013

Apache Struts security update fixes critical vulnerabilities
The Apache Software Foundation has released Struts 2.3.15.1, a security update for its popular Java Web application development framework that ...