error with pop calendar " 'files' does not contain a definition for 'PopCalendar1_SelectionChanged'"

i hv import this above my masterpg

<%@ Register Assembly="RJS.Web.WebControl.PopCalendar" Namespace="RJS.Web.WebControl" TagPrefix="rjs" %>

how can i solve this error?/ pls help me

0
nhanani

It looks like you may have double clicked on the control or something which would insert a handler SelectionChanged="PopCalendar1_SelectionChanged" in the master page or page, but the function is missing from your code-behind.

The other possibility is that you registered the assembly on the master page, but the control is inserted in the .aspx page.  If this is the case, I think you need to register the assembly at the .aspx level.

When your question has been sufficiently answered, please be sure to mark your question as answered. Also, please share your solution if you had to figure it out on your own!
0
Sweeperq
9/7/2007 4:36:44 AM
i've register the assembly in aspx file.. the error is at this line

<rjs:PopCalendar ID="PopCalendar1" runat="server" OnSelectionChanged="PopCalendar1_SelectionChanged" />

0
nhanani
9/7/2007 7:45:06 AM

Do you have a function called "PopCalendar1_SelectionChanged" in your code-behind?  If not, delete the OnSelectionChanged="PopCalendar1_SelectionChanged" part.

When your question has been sufficiently answered, please be sure to mark your question as answered. Also, please share your solution if you had to figure it out on your own!
0
Sweeperq
9/7/2007 1:19:11 PM
thank you, ur solution help me to solve tht problem..:)
0
nhanani

Error
Hi  I have not worked in ASP.NET for quite a few months now... and it really shows. Desinging new simple site - nicked some of my old code. I think I must have totally forgotten a few crucial bits here and there. Code below:<%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" MasterPageFile="~/change_master.master" MaintainScrollPositionOnPostBack ="true" %> <asp:Content ID="mycontent" ContentPlaceHolderID="master_placeholder" Runat="Server"> <asp:TextBox ID="TextBox1" runat="server"></asp:TextBox> </asp:Content>  Imports system.Diag...

How to solve "The namespace 'Resources' already contains a definition for 'GlobalResources' " error?
Hi all, I added GlobalResources.resx file, and after that I added some new GlobalResources.en-UK.resx and GlobalResources.en-USA.resx in to the same App_GlobalResources folder. and when I run that, I got the following error. Anyone know how to solve that? Thanks in advance. The namespace 'Resources' already contains a definition for 'GlobalResources' c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\test\fd6f5dcd\3422fafa\App_GlobalResources.gzcj0ni8.1.cs 26  I have the same issue even though it's described on msdn h...

''''''''''''''''''''

Give access to non virtual folder through configuration entry? ERROR: <location> path attribute must be a relative virtual path. It cannot contain any of '?' ':' '\' '*' '"' '<' '>' or '|'.
I have a webpage running under a virtual directory that is mapped to d:/webapplication that produces an excel spreadsheet, the page calls a library object that generates a report and places it in a folder d:/attachments. This folder is not in the virtual directory. When I access the webpage i click a button and it attemps to return the created spreadsheet as a mim content type application/vnd.ms-excel. However i getting redirected back to the login page of the application. Ive also noticed that the excel spreadsheet has not even been created at this location. So assuming this...

'''''

'System.Web.HttpRequest' does not contain a definition for 'form'
Hello all. .NET 2.0 newbie here.... What I'm trying to do is learn how to use the LoadVars() in actionscript. Here is the .NET / C#/ html code  1 <form id="form1" runat="server"> 2 <div> 3 <% 4 if (Request.form("userName") == "Cameron") 5 { 6 Response.Write("&aspvar=it is You!"); 7 } 8 else 9 { 10 Response.Write("&aspvar=you are not Cameron&"); 11 } 12 13 %> ...

Strange error: "'System.Web.UI.Controls' doesn't contain any public member..."
I get the following warnings when I Build my AJAX enabled (including web extensions) web site: Namespace or type specified in the Imports 'System.Web.UI.Controls' doesn't contain any public member or cannot be found. Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and contains at least one public member. Make sure the imported element name doesn't use any aliases. I'm not sure where to start looking - can someone point me in the right direction? I do have the following in my web.config: ... <configuration> <system.web> <pages styleSheetThem...

Any solution for error message "Could not attach file 'App_Data\Database.mdf' as database 'Database'."?
Hello, I'm trying to connect to Database.mdf from an asp.net file and I get the following error message:    Could not attach file 'App_Data\Database.mdf' as database 'Database'.   CREATE DATABASE permission denied in database 'master' The connection string I use is:    Provider=SQLNCLI;Server=localhost\SQLExpress;AttachDbFilename=App_Data\Database.mdf;Database=Database;Trusted_Connection=Yes Thanks!!!Ornit Hi, that's because your account doesn't have enough priviledge on the database server.Use Sqlserver management studio to add the necesso...

Error "denotes a 'property' where a 'class' was expected"
Hi! All I want to do ist making the Reponse Object running im my Class. Here the Code: public class Mywriter { public Mywriter() { } public void mywrite(string text) { Response.Write(text); } } void page_load(Object sender, EventArgs e) { Mywriter mytester = new Mywriter(); mytester.mywrite("test"); } When i run the Code, i get the following error: Compiler Error Message: CS0118: 'System.Web.UI.Page.Response' denotes a 'property' where a 'class' was expected ( @ "mytester.mywrite("test"); ) ...

WebProject Error while Building > "The application's configuration files must contain 'trust' section"
Hi, I experienced a strange behaviour of my VS2005. I created a new Project using the Create --> New Website feature on the start page. Then the new WebProject is created, but as soon as I start my Build I get the Following Error: The application's configuration files must contain 'trust' section Here is the Build Output: -------------------------------------- ------ Build started: Project: C:\...\WebSite1\, Configuration: Debug .NET ------ Validating Web Site (0): Build (web): The application's configuration files must contain 'trust' section. Validation Com...

Cannot DataBind to UserId "DataBinding: 'System.Web.Profile.DefaultProfile' does not contain a property with the name 'UserId'. "
Hi, I am new to Visual Web Developer and ASP.NET so any help would be greatly appericated. Here is what i wish to accomplish out of this: I am trying to display records (What ever they may be) back to users who are logged in via their unique UserId of which is in the aspnet_Users table using the "Profile" option in the "Where Clause" wizard. I have setup a table to test with (AgentProfiles) in which contains the following fields: First Name, Last Name, Address1, etc. It also contains the "UserId" field. (I made sure that all the properties were identical to ...

'System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper' does not contain a definition for 'Calendar'
Hi, Please anybody tell me what this error. I use asp.net MVC Beta. This error showing in gridview too how to rectify it?Compiler Error Message: CS1061: 'System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper' does not contain a definition for 'Calendar' and no extension method 'Calendar' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Source Error: Line 8: Line 9: Mvc Calendar 1: Simplest Calendar Line 10: <%= Html.Calendar() %> Line 11: Line 12:   &nbs...

Get "EXECUTE permission denied on object 'sp_sdidebug', database 'master', owner 'dbo'." error when debugger attached
I'm connecting to database using VPN. When i execute web site WITHOUT attching debugger in visual studio, it connects to database fine and get the expected result. BUT if i attach debugger to aspnet_wp.exe in visual studio, i get following error when i try to open sql connection. "EXECUTE permission denied on object 'sp_sdidebug', database 'master', owner 'dbo'."   why and how do i resolve this problem Hi,You have not grant the execute permission for that stored procedure sp_sdidebug. Give execute permission and it should work.Hope this helps.&...

Help!!! I have errors "Compiler Error Message: BC30389: 'C' is not accessible in this context because it is 'Private'."
Hi guys! Pls. help me with this one. I know this is very simple and easy for you. i'm just stuck in here for almost two days. I just can't solve this error. Pls reply. Tnx! =) Server Error in '/WebApplication1' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Compilation Error Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. hi guys! i'm new in using Crystal Report .Net and I jus...

Web resources about - error with pop calendar " 'files' does not contain a definition for 'PopCalendar1_SelectionChanged'" - asp.net.web-forms