Error while trying to run the project: Unable to start debugging on web server. Debugging failed because integrated authentication is not enable.

Hi everyone,

I am getting the following error while trying to run my window application in vs.net (vb.net),

"Error while trying to run the project: Unable to start debugging on web server. Debugging failed because integrated authentication is not enable."

Can anybody help me to resolve this error?
0
Tauseef

DarrellNorton
Thankx for urgent response. The first link you sent me is not working and in the second link I couldn't find anything related to me. All the posts in second link are related to asp.net. I am getting the above mentioned error while trying to run a window application in vs.net (vb.net). Before this, i haven't work on window application. Is there any setting of vs.net to run window application?

Tauseef Ahmed
0
Tauseef

Error When Debugging (Unable to start debugging on the web server. Unable to connect to the web server. Varify that the web server is running and that incoming HTTP request are not blocked by a firewa
Hi, When im going to run asp.net website its giving this error. Unable to start debugging on the web server. Unable to connect to the web server. Varify that the web server is running and that incoming HTTP request are not blocked by a firewall.  please help me to solve this problem. Thank you. Pubudu  If you are running your site off of a different machine than you are developing on, you need to install and configure the Visual Studio Remote Debugger on that machine. try to change the address from http://localhost to http://yourIP...   i hope it's worked...mak...

Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. Server-side error occurred on sending debug HTTP request.
Why do I receive the following from: <appSettings> <add key="ConnectionString" value="server=SEVERNAME;database=databaseName;uid=sa;pwd=tester" /> </appSettings> SYMPTOMS When you debug an ASP.NET application in Visual Studio .NET, you may receive the following error message: Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. Server-side error occurred on sending debug HTTP request. Make sure the server is operating correctly. Verify there are no syntax errors in web.config by doing a Debug.Start wit...

Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. Server side-error occurred on sending debug HTTP request.
Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. Server side-error occurred on sending debug HTTP request. Make sure the server is operating correctly. Verify there are no syntax errors in web.config by doing a Debug.Start Without Debugging. You may also want to refer to the ASP.NET and ATL Server debugging topic in the online documentation. Would you like to disable future attempts to debug ASP.NET pages for this project? Hi, i recommend u check this set of solutions Error: Unable to Start Debugging on the Web Server best of luck.Bilal Hadiar, MCP, MCT...

Error while trying to run project: unable to start debugging on the web server. the project is not configured to be debugged
I keep getting this error after I made changes to the web.config file. Can someone tell me what am I doing wrong here? I can run the project with Start Without Debugging. What I want to do is restrict access in chksystems directory and allow users in the aspx directory. Thanks in advance. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <configuration> <appSettings> <add key="strConnString" value="server=sqlserver;database=Dev;uid=sa;pwd=data" /> </appSettings> <system.web> ...

Error while trying to run project:Unable to start debuging on the web server. The project is not configured to be debuged.
hello friends,I m developing one project upto yesterday it run fines but today when i run the project it shown following error.Error while trying to run project:Unable to start debuging on the web server. The project is not configured to be debuged.Plz help me how to solve this problem.Thanks in advance,Regards,Sandeep Suryawanshi In the web.config file make sure the debug=true attribute is set in the compilation tag. <compilation defaultLanguage="c#" debug="true"/> HCHaissam Abdul MalakMCAD.NET| Blog | Hello sir,Thanks for reply,When i m adding this line in web.config. Problem ...

Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. The project is not configured to be debugged.
I have checked the webconfig file debug is set to true. I had to reinstall .net 2003 now I am getting this error  There are several common causes for this error message.  Most of them are covered in this KB article, along with a link to how to fix each one:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306172 Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you!...

Error While Trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. You do not have permissions to debug the server. Verify that you are a member..
Hello. Can't quite figure out how to get this to work. It sounds like I am having permissions problems. Read through several articles but nothing worked so far. This is my configuration and what I have done.  Windows XP Pro, Visual Studio.Net 2003, IIS 5.1, Local debugging and hosting I had to re-install IIS again after Visual Studio.Net 2003 due to IIS not working the first time! Ran into a quick error of not being able to start due to permissions. So I typed this in at a dos command prompt:   %windir%\Microsoft.Net\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet-regiis.exe -i   ...

Unable to start debugging on the web server. Debugging failed because integrated Windows authentication is not enabled
 Hi all I use Vista home premium (SP1) + VS2005 Professional (SP1 + Update). When I press F5 on VS2005, it shows Unable to start debugging on the web server. Debugging failed because integrated Windows authentication is not enabled I found that Windows Features > IIS7 > Security > there is no "Windows Authentication" click box. But, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/937523/en-us this patch is only for VS2005 Team Suite. I cannot install it on VS2005 Professional. Any solution for it? as I found that this bug was started from Last year http://207.46.236....

Unable to start debugging on the web server. debugging failed because integrated authentication is not ....
And i am not even using integrated authentication, i set it to use forms authentication in the web.config ! i have a sample page that do it in the same page as i do but it works with them i can debug directly in Visual studio 2005 by F5, what could be wrong in my application, i checked the web.config and it is right, please anyone can help? Thanks ensure you use compilation=true in your config file. regards, roni---speed up your applications with distributed caching or replicated caching: http://www.sharedcache.com - its free! No everything was right, except one issue: while openin...

error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server
error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. Access is denied. Would you like to disable future attempts to debug ASP.NET pages for this project? I get this message when I try run a project Why is this happening? I have checked the web config file and debug is set to true In the configuration manager debug is set. I have installed IIS before installing .NET what unknown Microsoft error is happening here?? if the solution is too uninstall and reinstall .NET, then the question will be how many times does a developer have to do this in hi...

Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server.
Hello I'm using Windows 2000 Professional and VS.net 2002. I'm trying to start a web application, but I get this error: "Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. Access is denied. Would you like to disable future attempts to debug ASP.NET pages for this project?" I've read the KB and they say: "Verify that you are a member of the Administrators group and the Debugger Users group on the computer. A non-administrator does not have the correct permissions to debug the ASP.NET worker process (Aspnet...

Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server.
I am unable to run my web application in debug mode i have review all the steps given below but its still giving the error:---------------------------Microsoft Development Environment---------------------------Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. Click Help for more information.---------------------------OK   Help   ---------------------------  My web.config compilation element has debug=true. correct version of asp.net (1.1) is selected in IIS. my virtual directory is configured as web application. my physic...

Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server.
I downloaded IBuySpy Store VS VB on to my computer. I got the store database and VS project components. Every thing looks OK, except the following message pops up when I start the project: Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. The project is not configured to be debugged. What causes the above error? What can I do to fix it? The project runs just fine without error if I start it without debugging. Thanks for any help. Please mark the post(s) that have helped you as "Answer" Add the following line: To the node in th...

Error while trying to run project:Unable to start debugging on web server.Access is denied.
Hi group members, I just started taking ASP.NET for this semester. I have spent all week trying to setup remote debugging on my Windows 2003 Web Server so I can connect to it from my Windows XP Pro SP2. I am going Crazy. I spent more time try to figure this out then doing my home work. I am certified as MCP for Win2000 Pro & WinSer2000, but this is driving mad!!! This is what I have done: Windows 2003 Web Server: 1. Share Permissions are setup on the wwwroot folder for full control. 2. Scripts and Executables is enabled 3. I part of the Debugger Users and Administrator...

Web resources about - Error while trying to run the project: Unable to start debugging on web server. Debugging failed because integrated authentication is not enable. - asp.net.web-forms

New Tools to Optimize App Authentication
At f8, we announced a redesigned Auth Dialog and a new authentication flow to give developers more control over people’s first experience with ...

Facebook Tells Some Developers They Have 48 Hours to Fix Authentication Data Leaks
... sent an email to what it calls a “very small percentage of the developer community” informing them their apps are suspected of leaking authentication ...

Sony Authentication Power Outlet Recognizes Users and Devices #DigInfo - YouTube
Sony Authentication Power Outlet Recognizes Users and Devices DigInfo TV - http://diginfo.tv 9/3/2012 NFC & Smart WORLD 2012 Sony Authentication ...

Two-factor authentication - cyber security -
Two recent hacking cases highlight how personal emails can impact overall business security through tiny weaknesses.

ATO boosts service access via app and voice authentication
The ATO has announced it will extend its voice authentication system to its mobile app