Dynamic Add User Control Object To The Tab Control

 Anyone can suggest what's wrong to the code below as the User Control objects ONLY appear in the first tab and NOT in the balance tabs ?

1) User Control name - usRFQDetail
2) Tab Control name - tcRFQDetail

Dim tcPage As New TabPage
Dim ucRFQDetailInstance As usRFQDetail() = New usRFQDetail(100) {}

Dim sdrReader As SqlDataReader = cmdReader.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior.CloseConnection)

With sdrReader
If .HasRows Then
ucRFQDetailInstance(intTotalTab) = New usRFQDetail
.Read()
tcRFQDetail.TabPages(intCurrentTab).Text = .GetString(.GetOrdinal("DrawingNo"))
While .Read
intCurrentTab += 1
tcPage.Text = .GetString(.GetOrdinal("DrawingNo"))
tcRFQDetail.TabPages.Add(tcPage) tcRFQDetail.TabPages(intCurrentTab).Controls.Add(ucRFQDetailInstance(intCurrentTab))
End While

0
cheer

Tab Control
I have searched the forum and I cant seem to find the answer to my question, although I have tried some of the hints I have found with no luck....Can someone show me a working sample (with source code) of a page with a TabContainer and several tabs, with each tab having a user control, but the controls are not added/initialized/shown until the appropriate tab is shown/clicked?Something like this forum's "Write a New Post" page, where the tabs load after I click on them, and an animated picture displays to show that its loading.The solution needs to add user controls to the page...

Add user control from user control to web page
Hi there, I have a user control, that is inside another user control on a web page. From this user contfol, I need to add something to a place holder on the parent web page. I am having troubles referencing the placeholder correclty. I can get it fine as build time, but on runtime it kicks up the "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. -------------------------------------------------------------- protected Civil_and_Corporate.candcadmin._default _default; ------------------------- Control objControl...

Web User Control to Web User Control...

User Control controls not created when dynamically creating user control
  Have created a user control for displaying and editing a dynamically number of values. The user control contains two labels and an edit box. When dynamically loading the user control I get an error when the control itself tries to change setting on the fields within the user control.   Why doesnt this work? It works okay if I dont load it dynamically but create a user-control-instance in the aspx-page but thats no solution.   Thankyou!     Here is my code:   ucDataValue.ascx   <%@ Control Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true&...

Add User Control to table cell in another User Control dynamically
Hi.. Right now im using one user control in an aspx page as.. <%@ Register TagPrefix="cc1" Namespace="cssc.Web.Controls" Assembly="Clock" %> <div id="lCurrTime_container" style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: gray 1px; DISPLAY: block; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 7pt; Z-INDEX: 102; LEFT: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: gray 1px; WIDTH: 120px; COLOR: black; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 0px; HEIGHT: 16px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; TEXT-ALIGN: center"> Current time:  <cc1:clock id="Clock2" runat="server" UseExternalJS="true" DateTimeFormat=...

Add .Net Control to Web Custom Control

Add web control to different user control
Hey there, A little new to this .NET stuff, so go easy. I need to dynamically add some web controls into a place holder in a differnt user control than I am in? Any ideas? I've tried Declaring the placeholder as public, but still cannot reference it from a different user control. I am OK with the actual dynamic web control bit, it's just the refferencing of the placeholder that I'm struggling with Cheers Adam Reply With Quote Hi Adam, Welcome to forum! Can you post some skeleton code, you are using?Leon LangleybenMCSD, ASP.NET MVPBlog C# Web Page --------...

Dynamic Control problem in Web user control
hi friends, i am developing an web user control.   in that i require to add RADEditor control dynamically when the user press ADD button.   But i am unable to retain the control when the page is post back.   Can anybode send me the sample..   Note that it should be in an Web User Control  Just to make sure, Did you place the code addinthe control dynamically inside the "if (!IsPostback)" inside the page_load? santhoshonet: hi friends, i am developing an web user control.   in that i require to add RADEditor control dynamically when the...

web controls and web user control

Dynamic Slave Controls
I am working a solution to enhance slave controls. I have created a proof of concept based on the 2.04 code base that shows how to load slave controls without switching to the admin view. I have included a sample module that contains 3 view controls. Each control has a row of buttons that can be used to load one of the other 2 controls. (and no I am not using panels.) The default control has a drop down of other instances of the dynamic control that exist on the current tab. Using the module communicator you can raise an event from one control that tells another instance of the module what c...

Web resources about - Dynamic Add User Control Object To The Tab Control - asp.net.web-forms

Dynamics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brownian dynamics , the occurrence of Langevin dynamics in the motion of particles in solution (e.g. a grain in water, as was first seen by Brown); ...

Datacenter Dynamics
Datacenterdynamics for data center information, conferences, news, videos, whitepapers and reports globally

Dynamic Chiropractic - chiropractic, news, articles, research & information for chiropractors - Find ...
Dynamic Chiropractic - chiropractic, news, articles, research & information for chiropractors - Find a Chiropractor

Master & Dynamic MW60 wireless headphones offer style and performance
Priced at £419 (€579/$549), there's no denying that Master & Dynamic's wireless MW60 headphones are expensive—but boy do they look it. Cast out ...

Playing ‘GTA V’ in a Force Dynamics motion simulator looks like a ton of fun
It's been a few weeks since I last sat down and played Grand Theft Auto V . Although it's still one of my favorite games of both this generation ...

Microsoft Dynamics CRM chief steps down
... with heavyweight Salesforce, SAP and Oracle, the head of the company's CRM division this week announced plans to step down. Microsoft Dynamics ...

The Republicans’ dynamic deception for 2016
... the media: Well, the numbers the Tax Foundation had put out is that the static cost of the plan is $3.6 trillion over 10 years, but the dynamic ...

Microsoft Dynamics AX delivers the power of the cloud to businesses
Microsoft has announced that the next release of its flagship ERP solution, Microsoft Dynamics AX, will be generally available in the first quarter ...

Master and Dynamic's MW60s are a stellar mix of style and sound
My first experience with Master &amp; Dynamic's audio gear was the time I spent with the MH40 wired headphones this summer. I noticed the company's ...

Bay Dynamics Partners With Skyhigh to Improve Threat Detection
Bay Dynamics' new partnership with Skyhigh Networks helps to accelerate the detection of insider risks.