DropDownList Multiple Columns

Dear

I need a DropDownList with Multiple Columns. Obviously a single vlaue will be shown in selected mode, but as some one clicks the small arrow of DropDownList to Open the List, then i want to show him Multiple Columns.
what to do?
Thanx
0
SohailMalik

Infragistics(www.infragistics.com) sells this component called WebCombo.
0
Anatolyr

Multiple "Forms" in a Web Form.
Hi, this query relates to ASP.NET 2.0. I use C# but answers in C# or VB.Net is fine. I have a form to capture a person's details. The form is the usual forename, surname, etc. and the Person is held in a Person Class. What I want to be able to do is to move the form creation into a Class in a separate Class in App_Code. This will enable a button to be placed on the web form to "Add Another Person" using the class. This would create a new Person object and write a new form into the page for the second person to fill in their details. Naturally, this could continue to n Pe...

How to add multiple web forms to the same web application?
Hello all, I'm a newbie to asp.net as well as visual studio.net. Basically, I want to create only ONE web application to contain all of the "web form" pages of a website, but these pages should be in different subfolders. Now I noticed that, in visual studio.net, I can only add new web forms to the root directory of the web application. (I hope I'm wrong) Now here is my question: how can I add web forms in those subfolders? Many thanks in advance for your response! San first right click your project and add new folder then right click this folder and add new web...

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

Posting to Web Form with DropDownList from another form
I have a page with a drop down list that displays data on post back from the drop down list selected index change event. (call this form1) I need the ability to post to this page from another form (call this form2). there are about 6 options in form1. form2 will contain only 2 of these options displayed as simple hyperlinks. when the user clicks these links from form2 it needs to simply force a post back with that value from form2. id like to do this without javascript and id like to use the drop down list server control. anyone have a quick simple way to accomplish this? than...

How to line up a column of buttons in a particular column on a web form ?
I have a web form with an edit control To the right of the edit control I have a button labeled "Save" and on the next line, directly under the "Save" button I want to put a button labeled "Cancel". The problem here is that I don't know how to line the cancel button up so that it is on the next line and direcutly under the save button? How do I do this in visual studio designer? I have tried pressing the enter button and entering blank spaces, but this does not work? Please help. Ralph  Hi Ralph,You can do this by placing the buttons in a table, li...

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment

Web forms and mobile web forms

Display Multiple Columns from the Database in One Column of a Table in the Form
Hi, I have a table with several columns in the database and I want to display this some of these cols in one column. So for example: I have in the table, NameCustomer, TitleCustomer, and DescriptionCustomer and I want to display this info in one col of a table, just like that: NameCustomer TitleCustomer DescriptionCustomer Those three in one col, I do not know if can use a datagrid or something else, Does any body has a suggestion?  Hi Use a repeater to populate your columns. Thanks  Wonder is the beginning of wisdom[ If my p...

Creating and using a common web form for multiple web sites
Hi.  I thank you in advance for the responses. I have a common web form ( a search/result database screen) that can be used throughout multiple web sites.  What is the best way to have this web form and codefile consumed by multiple applications?   Thanks   If these are truely different sites then that will mean they will have different processes. You will probably need to put these files into a DLL for distribution to each app. The other option (there may be more but these are the only two I can think of now) would be to have these driven by a webservice and feed t...

Best practice for web form with Form View and multiple Dependent Gridviews?
Hi I have a web form to display an open job against an equipment item. I have a Formview for the static data about the job, then I have a Gridview for documenting work against the open job and yet a third Gridview embeded within the first Gridview to document personnel and labor hours for each line of work taken. It looks ok if there is data to display in the gridview but there is nothing there when no data has been entered against the job.  How do I get the webform to show the headers in the gridview even if there is no data?    Your simpliest way to acomplish this ...

Multiple Column Dropdownlist
I am planning to use a Multiple Column Dropdownlist. I googled and found some interesting links. Do you have any recommendations I believe Easylistbox (http://easylistbox.com) would be a good choice. Have you checked it out?David WierMCP/ASPInsiderASPNet101.com - where to look first!Please Vote for ASPNet101 - 'Best Community Resource'!Control Grouper - easily control properties for multiple controls with one control!Calendar Express - The Best HTML Calendar Generator on the web!(Please 'Mark as Answer' when it applies) I want some free ones. I don't think my company...

Multiple Columns in DropDownList
Dear hi I want to show multiple columns in a DropDownList. i want to show a single column when value is selected and multiple columns when DropDownList is dropped down to select some other value. In this scenerio concatenating different columns does not solve the problem, as it shows all columns in selected value too. I hope the problem is clear to all. Thanx...

Web resources about - DropDownList Multiple Columns - asp.net.web-forms

Tag Synonyms - Stack Overflow

Air Astana - Join Now

Blog - Avisra

Online Booking Tool Support