DIV side by side with different height !

Hi,

My form layout has 4 DIV

One on top full width, one on bottom full width.

And in the middle I have 2 side by side.

How can I make both DIV be the same height?    Their height is dynamic.  Sometimes the left part will be longer or vice-versa.

Thank you for helping.

0
dbelley_office

 this link will give you several techniques for achieving fluid column height.

Jeff Turner (simpleModus)

Don't forget to mark the correct answer for your
question to help out future visitors!
0
tfsmag
12/2/2008 9:16:19 PM

Thank you.

That website was very useful for several layout sets.

0
dbelley_office

differences between server side asynchronous Web methods and client side asynchronous Web methods
Hi,   can anyone expalin what are the differences between server side asynchronous Web methods  and client side asynchronous Web methods in ASP.Net 2.0 ?   any best articles on serverside asynchronous Web methods  ?   Thanks,  hi, check this url, Server-Side Asynchronous Methods for ASP.NET, http://www.codeproject.com/KB/cpp/asyncws.aspx   Calling the Server-Side method asynchronously from Client Script, http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/dipenlama22/Callbacks07182006093320AM/Callbacks.aspx...

Side-by-Side Divs
Can anyone help me with how to get this setup? I'm trying to have my lit1-3 on the left, the Img in the center, and Lit 4-6 on the right. So it might look like: lit1                   image                   lit4 lit2                                &nb...

working on a web form how to have two datagrid side by side
curretly started to work with the web developer express, in the form when I am trying to design a form and trying to have two data controls side by side, the later one move under the first one. But what I am trying to accomplish is that I want both of them side by side  for example  "a|a"   here "a" is next to "a" not underneath.  sure there must be lot of help. : )  always learning little things to be big If I understood what you need the solution is simple HTML: <table>       <TR>      &n...

Side By Side
Can the mail view be set up side by side instead of over(Subject ...) / under (message)? On 11/13/13 3:44 PM, OldGuy wrote: > Can the mail view be set up side by side instead of over(Subject ...) / > under (message)? Try View > Layout > Vertical View Is that what you want? -- Ken Mac OS X 10.8.5 Firefox 24.0 Thunderbird 17.0.8 LibreOffice 4.1.2.3 OldGuy wrote: > Can the mail view be set up side by side instead of over(Subject ...) / > under (message)? These are the names of the panes in a layout http://kb.mozillazine.org/Window_layout_-_Thunder...

divs not appearing side by side
 Hi All,I have two divs, both have css float left. but they are not appearing side by side in firefox, in ie it's fine. the first div is larger than the second. but there is no size set on either. Any ideas? Hi aspd, My suggestion would be to stay away from floats due to how the render cross browser. if you use the css display attribute you can handle the same thing like so:  1 #leftDiv 2 { 3 display: -moz-inline-block; 4 display: inline-block; 5 } 6 *:first-child + html #leftDiv 7 { 8 display: inline; 9 } 10 11 #rig...

Side by Side Execution of .net v1.1 and .net v2.0
Hi i am new bie to asp.net 2.0.Till date i have been developing projects using VS.Net 1.1 and now i hv decided to upgrade to new version 2.0.Now i want to run and develop my projects using any of the versions as desired.My question is that can i install vs 2.0 without updating the previous version and will i be able to develop and run my applications in any of the versions as desired.i have been known that we can run these versions side by side(i.e. one application can use 1.1 and other 2.0),but can we do side by side development as well(i.e. one application can use 1.1...

Side by Side Execution of .net v1.1 and .net v2.0 (continued)
Hi, Dave wrote a previous post that said: "If you are referring to web applications - each Virtual server must specify the framework to run under.  Both can run side-by-side.. but not under the same virtual server (application pool)" That looks fine, but I wonder: Is it just as easy as going to Administrative Tools --> IIS --> Select the virtual directory --> go to the property's ASP.NET tab and then selecting the ASP.NET version? Is there some important information that I need to know before going into this? Are there going to be ANY issues I should be aware of? T...

Add side by side controls in div

running .net framework side by side
Does anyone know how to run the .net framework side by side on the same box? Didn't you already post this?Have you installed both?  That's really about all it takes.  You have to select the version for the app using the ASP.NET tab, and 1,1 apps don't run in 2.0 and vice versa, but it's not really rocket science.  Where are you having problems?JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue....

Two Divs Side by Side problem
Hello,  Below is a section of my form that I am having a problem with.  There are two divs that I am trying to align next to each other. The first Div is centered on the page and the second Div, (which contains a Calendar Control),I would like to have sitting to the right of the first Div (with the Calendar control residing at the bottom of it's own div).  Currently the first Div is centered (good), but the second Div I can not get aligned to the right. Can you help?  Thanks  <form id="form1" runat="server">...

Orcas and VS.net 2005 side by side
I haven't installed the latest just yet - - I have questions  With the current framework (3.0), and with the upcoming 3.5 that will be available with future betas of Orcas (I assume), is it possible to have VS.net 2005, (and the latest version of Orcas and the underlying additions to the framework), side by side on the same machine, so I can continue developing my current workload, while at the same time, check out the new stuff? Yes, you can have both running side-by-side. There were some minor problems in this configuration with Beta 1, but Beta 2 will be out in a few weeks, an...

Double sided, one sided SDRAM. The difference?
Someone asked me the other day what the difference is between double sided PC100 SDRAM and single sided PC100 SDRAM. I couldnt give an answer as they both work in the same machine. Is it just a cosmetic look thing or is there more to it? Cheers Are you sure he is not running DDR SDRAM (double-data-rate SDRAM)? DDR SDRAM >>> Another newcomer to the RAM game is DDR SDRAM (double-data-rate SDRAM). DDR SDRAM is roughly twice as fast as standard SDRAM, it is not compatible with older systems. Your processor must be fast enough to handle the extra bandwidth (1GHz and faster ...

Web resources about - DIV side by side with different height ! - asp.net.web-forms

Updated Windows 10 this month? Check your privacy settings
Two weeks ago, Microsoft rolled out its so far biggest update to Windows 10, bringing in a couple of new customization features, improvements ...

Paris attacks mastermind returned to scene
Telegraph.co.uk Paris attacks mastermind returned to scene - 24 November as it happened Telegraph.co.uk ... • Live: Brussels starts to reopen ...

Apple’s Acquisition Of FaceShift Has Been Confirmed
A couple of months ago it was reported that Apple had apparently acquired facial motion capture technology firm FaceShift. The Cupertino company ...

Russian pilot rescued by Syrian commando unit
DAMASCUS, Syria (AP) — A Russian military pilot whose plane was shot down by Turkey and crashed in Syria arrived on Wednesday at an air base ...

Jeff Bezos is proud of his rocket, Elon Musk not impressed
Amazon Founder and CEO Jeff Bezos saw his private spaceflight company, Blue Origin, hit a major milestone today by launching and landing its ...

Cheap Gas Fueling Expanded Thanksgiving Travel Day
Thanksgiving travel begins with gas prices low, terrorism fears high

Amazon May Not Have Requested That NYC Yank Nazi-Themed Ads
Did Amazon Studios really request that its controversial New York City subway ads for the ambitious drama “The Man In The High Castle” be removed? ...

Yet Another Dell Root Certificate Found Out
It looks like things are not all that rosy over at Dell, as yet another Dell root certificate has been discovered, which is in addition to what ...

Security tight after Tunisia bomb blast kills at least 13
At least 13 people were killed in Tuesday's apparent suicide bombing of a Tunisian presidential guard bus in central Tunis, prompting the government ...

Syrian refugees in US fear for those left behind
Sitting on a donated couch in her modest Chicago apartment, Safa Mshymish knows she is among the lucky ones: a Syrian refugee welcomed into the ...