div onscroll attribute

Under vs.2003 and framework 1.1, this HTML worked just fine. Under vs.2008 and framework 3.5 this no longer works. The 2008 version has a tooltip message that states "Validation (XHTML 1.0 Transitional): Attribute 'onscroll' is not a valid attribute of element 'div'." Does anyone know how to get this to work. The 'div' is nested inside of a panel

<
div class="benefits_List" onscroll="javascript:document.getElementById('benefitScrollPos').value=this.scrollTop;">

0
dhuss

Are you taking about...

style="overflow:scroll"

??

xequence
5/4/2009 3:47:38 PM
I have two 'div' sections. One doesn't have the style set, the other has. Neither work

style="position: relative"

0
dhuss
5/4/2009 3:56:46 PM

I usually add a style="border:solid 1px black" in order to tell whats going on with the positioning. Is this div inside of a div? If its not, then try style="float:left" and let me know if that helps.

xequence
5/4/2009 4:09:34 PM

Neither of these helped. A better explanation of this div. The div is in a panel. There is a table inside of the div. This table can have x number of rows. If a user click on row 3, this should populate another control on the web page with the extra data that is related to row 3. This data is compiled server side and a value is written to the elementID "benefitScrollPos". Same thing if a different row is clicked. The problem is when a user clicks on a row, the value being returned is always the value of the first row.

0
dhuss
5/4/2009 5:17:35 PM

I would repost your question in relation to gridview_rowcommand. Sounds like you aren't getting the identity of the grid correctly. Unless I am totally misunderstanding you.

Xequence
5/4/2009 6:55:44 PM

This example is VS2008

I have Div name is "mydiv"

In script you can use this property of div.

mydiv.scrollIntoView(top);

Try this, it is working. Let me know if any issue or query

Thanks
Naresh Prakash.
Click Here : Sky is the not limit

This credits that member, earns you a point and mark your thread as Resolved for the sake of Future Readers.
0
nareshprakash

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment
Hi all I have written some test web services and some web form applications and deployed them to my IIS. That's fine but I now want to deploy them to my real IIS server. I have created an msi for each but the problem is I seem to only be able to deploy to the default web site. Our default web site is turned off and instead we use several other sites. Does anybody happen to if Powerbuilder 11 supports non default web sites? If not do I need to hack the msi and if so can anybody suggest a suitable tool. I have Orca but it's not very friendly. Unless of course I knew exactly what data I need to change in the msi. Thanks Graeme ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp There are a number of tools out there that will allow you to edit the MSI file. You might look at: http://www.installsite.org/pages/en/msi/authoring.htm http://www.qwerty-msi.com/ "Graeme Cooke" <gc@datawright.co.uk> wrote in message news:4669b57f$1@forums-1-dub... > Hi all > > I have written some test web services and some web form applications and > deployed them to my IIS. That's fine but I now want to deploy them to my > real > IIS server. I have created an msi for each but the problem is I seem to > only be > able to deploy to the default web site. Our default web site is turned off > and > instead we use several other sites. > >...

Web forms and mobile web forms
Hey everyone, I am looking to develope a web site that depending on the device connecting to it, it will display a certain page. In this case im looking to create a web and wap version of the same project. I have the Web forms version finished using ASP.NET and C# and I am wondering how to create the mobile web form and incorporate it in the project. In the project folder, can I just add a mobile web??? But what about displaying device specific pages?? Cheers -Dudach Yes, you can add mobile web forms and controls to your Web Application project. No problem. For device/browser capabilities check out BrowserCapabilities (usage: Request.Browser) and MobileCapabilities (usage: MobileCapabilities mc = (MobileCapabilities)Request.Browser) classes.Gunnar Peipman-- General Protection Fault-- Illegal Page Fault-- Not My Fault...

Web form sent to e-mail address
I want a web form to send the information typed into the fields, to an e-mail address. I'm not sure how the form attributes must be. Like "method" and "action" etc. Just a basic web form with text fields etc and a Submit button at the bottom. And the Submit button... which attributes is needed? Button Events in the code-behind? (I only understand C#, btw) <form id="form1" runat="server"> <div> <asp:TextBox ID="TextBox1" runat="server" />  <asp:Button ID="Button1" runat=&quo...

What is the use of actio attribute of <form> tag in a web form?
Hi, I am having two Button controls on my web-page. These two Buttons post the web-page to two different target page usign their PostBackUrl attribute. Everything working fine. But in all this scenario what is the use/ significance of action attribute of <form> tag?   when you use PostBackUrl it alters the action attribute of the server form to contain that value. This can cause some problems if you have autopostback controls , http://www.dentaku.com/2006/06/how-to-fix-autopostback-error-for-aspnet-pages-with-postbackurl-button.aspx details this and a possible s...

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Include web form inside web form
I tried to include an aspx file in a asp.net web form. However, all the web controls (textbox, button) in the included page are not displayed when called. <Form id="Form1" method="post" runat="server"> <%   Response.writeFile("subPage.aspx"); %> <asp:button id="btnPrev" runat="server" text="Previous"></asp:button> </Form> There are some <asp:textbox> controls in the subPage.aspx file, the file itself works fine, but when it is included in the main page, all the controls are not displayed. Please assist. Thanks   u should use iFrame instead...   <iFrame src="subPage.aspx" /> Hi, much more convenient way to have reusability in "page-like way" is to use user controls. Web Forms User Controlshttp://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpguide/html/cpconwebformsusercontrols.aspThanks,Teemu KeiskiFinland, EU...

I need  Convert c#2005.net web template to vb2005.net Forms Template   There are some free c# to vb converters out there which will allow you to upload a project and convert it to vb.   The programming models for windows forms and web projects are very different there is no way to convert a web to windows forms project.   http://www.carlosag.net/Tools/CodeTranslator/Default.aspx      Silverlight-helpVb TipsSpace Coast .Net User Group Hey Ajax-y, This tool really helps all programmers. I thought I would share this with you in hopes that you will fine some use for it. Thanks to KamalPatel.Net for this tool. You can see the tool here. www.kamalpatel.net  Hope this helps!!    Please give us feedback no matter whether you get your answer.Please "mark as answer" if it's useful for youSincerely,SpongeBert...

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

.Net Web Forms
what is the best way to create a multi-page web insurance quote form (similar to Geico) that will insert information into a database? The examples i've seen show one form with a submit button at the bottom. I need to break this form into at least three different aspx or ascx pages. Thanks for the help. I did something similiar since I have like 7 sections to an application. The way I did it was by using the asp:panel control. When the user finished one section and clicks a button it inputs the data into the database and hides the 1st panel and shows the next one. HTH...

C#.NET WEB APPLICATION

Strange output in web form after web form is displayed.
   I have been using a web user control for over a week now with no problems. I am now getting strange output in my web form after my controls display on the page. Below is the strange output. Can anyone tell me what is wrong here? Note I did not include it all because it is quite large.   Request Details Session Id: l5b5vkazucfatba4oliaw1vi Request Type: POST Time of Request: 9/10/2007 4:59:59 PM Status Code: 200 Request Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Response Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Trace Information Category Message From First(s) From Last(s) aspx.page Begin PreInit aspx.page End PreInit 3.68761951588819E-05 0.000037 aspx.page Begin Init 6.36952461835233E-05 0.000027 aspx.page End Init 8.91174716339647E-05 0.000025 aspx.page Begin InitComplete 0.000105879378524366 0.000017 aspx.page End InitComplete 0.000123479380759286 0.000018 aspx.page Begin LoadState 0.000139682557420007 0.000016 aspx.page End LoadState 0.0288617687443516 0.028722 aspx.page Begin ProcessPostData 0.0289100989092189 0.000048 aspx.page End ProcessPostData 0.0364705570121342 0.007560 aspx.page Begin PreLoad 0.0365082713026376 0.000038 aspx.page End PreLoad 0.0365431919419926 0.000035 aspx.page Begin Load 0.0365610713093424 0.000018 aspx.page End Load 0.0586415312560675 0.022080 aspx.page Begin ProcessPostData Second Try 0.0586867884046715 0.000045 aspx.p...

LoginStatus and hiding a div tag while login and showing div tag after user authenticated from the login.aspx web form
Hi all - My first post on this form and need some help on this coding problem. I built a web site using aspx with vb as the language and sql server 2008.  I use a web form called default.aspx and a loginstatus control that when clicked is linked to the login.aspx form with a login control.  When the user types their user name and password, hits the Log In button, they are authenticated and sent back to the default.aspx page which now has a link to log out.  On the default.aspx form I have a div tag that contains a table which has links to other p...

hi all I have this scenarios i have two web forms, one called form1 and the other called form2 form1 has a label with id "lbl1" is it possible to access lbl1 from form2, change its text permenantly? thanks.   refer: http://dotnetslackers.com/Community/blogs/haissam/archive/2007/11/26/ways-to-pass-data-between-webforms.aspxSSNPlease remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you. MinaSamy: hi all I have this scenarios i have two web forms, one called form1 and the other called form2 form1 has a label with id "lbl1" is it possible to access lbl1 from form2, change its text permenantly? thanks. Hi once you navigate from the page you can only access its properties if you you cant chnage it when you return back the value will again be new one unless you assign it So you can use session variables and set the session variable Session("lbl") = "Hello" Label1.Text = Session("lbl").ToString()   hence whenever you chnage value of Session variable it will be reflected in ur labelMAKMark as Answer if this reply helps youMVP ASP/ASP.NetASP.Net Hosting : Host DepotMy Site : ASPSnippets Thanks for you help but what I mean is there a method to add a control to form2 permenantly so even after i close the browser and re-open it the added control is still there . thanks. MinaSamy: Thanks for you help but what I mean is there a method to add a control to form2 permen...

Hello, I have a principal form with a list of information. From this form, I go on an edit forms and I want to control what is done on this form. For this, I want to block the button Windows back on my edit form. Somebody can help me ? Thank you for your help.  Jy. set the Session Variable (with your ID or whatever ) in the Principal Form when user click on Edit then put the One Back Button on your edit form and Redirect the page by using the Session variable value.Please Mark as Answred If This Blog has Helped You.RegardsMitesh Darjihttp://www.indianic.comhttp://www.mitatdotnet.blogspot.com You can avoid the windows tool bar.just make the edit page as a pop up window and you can set the parameters there .You can also disable the right click if you fear the user will right click and go back just add this code oncontextmenu="return false;"  to the body tag of the pop up window.or Did i get the problem right ???? Sumesh R"Don't hesitate to try , you may be wrong but still you could gain a lesson and that's what i call EXPERIENCE "Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you Hello Thank you for you answer.   I have a question, on my edit button i wrote this code :Session.Add("UserID", gvUsers.DataKeys[gvUsers.SelectedIndex].Value.ToString());string sURL = string.Format("{0}", "./forms/fEditUsers.aspx"); Response.Redirect(sURL);  Now for the second part, I...

Web resources about - div onscroll attribute - asp.net.web-forms

Attribute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Template:Attributes of God - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Language: English Română Home Random Template:Attributes of God Part of a series on the Attributes of God Aseity Eternity Graciousness Holiness ...

Six Attributes Of The Perfect Facebook Page Administrator
So, here’s the thing: In many ways, hiring a Facebook page administrator is akin to hiring a poster child for your brand. This trusted manager ...

PANDA: Pose Aligned Networks for Deep Attribute Modeling - Facebook
We propose a method for inferring human attributes (such as gender, hair style, clothes style, expression, action) from images of people under ...

Facebook announces data partnerships to help advertisers target users by offline purchases and attributes ...
... will anonymously match data from consumer loyalty programs with user profiles in order to target ads by offline purchase habits and other attributes. ...

New Study Attributes Rapid Ageing Mainly To Environment Factors
New study explains why some people age faster than others.

Should I use the nofollow attribute on internal links? - YouTube
Regarding "nofollow" on internal links: Does it hurt? Does it help? I read different comments from Matt on this matter over time. What's the ...

Justin Trudeau attributes abortion stance to father's example
Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau says he is following an example set by his famous father when it comes to his position on election candidates and ...

Obama attributes western U.S. wildfires to climate change
... that has burned nearly 400 square miles in the north-central part of Washington state, along with blazes in other Western areas, can be attributed ...

Fifty Shades Of Grey Baby Births: Windsor Hospital Sees Spike In Births, Attribute Book
A significant spike in baby births at a hospital in Windsor, Ontario, has been attributed to the book Fifty Shades of Grey, which has become ...