Diferences Between Page.Request/Response and Context.Request/Response

Hi people...

I noticed that you have the Request, Response, Application and Session Objects both in the Page object and in the context object...
The help distinguish the two like this:
Page.Request: Gets the System.Web.HttpRequest object for the requested page.
Context.Request: Gets the System.Web.HttpRequest object for the current HTTP request.
Using any of the two, the output would be the same...
So I ask, what's the difference on using these objects called from the Page or from the Context object?
Thanks,
Rafa®
0
rafv

Generally, I use the Page members from any Web page, but if calling into classes that are not pages, Context members are more convenient (otherwise, I would have to pass in an instance of the Page class).  On the same request, they should refer to the same thing.
Starting with ASP.NET 2.0? Look at:
Programming Microsoft Web Forms
My Blog
0