Detect if image has been saved using Image.Save()?

 I wrote a upload program that as soon as user uploads a picture, the next page will show what picture the user has uploaded. However, right now it looks like that the next page will not show any pictures because the file is still being uploaded. In another words, the page has change even before it finishes uploading. Is there a way to detect if Image.Save() has completed or not?

thanks in advance.

0
noPCtoday

Are u uploading the file asynchronously? paste your code here.

Haissam Abdul Malak
MCAD.NET
| Blog |
0
Haissam
11/10/2008 11:15:29 PM

using

System.IO.File.Exists(filepath) to detect whether the image has been uploaded.

0
stevenye2008

Hotkey Save Image or Save Image As..
Name: soulmisfit Email: dmokimarinoatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Hotkey Save Image or Save Image As.. Comments: Is there a way to assign Hotkeys for Firefox Save Image and Save Image As..? If not that would be a great addition. I searched the trouble shooting data base and didn't find anything related. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one...

When right clicking on an image file and using "save image as" it does not save the file
Name: Beavis Product: Firefox Summary: When right clicking on an image file and using "save image as" it does not save the file Comments: When right clicking on an image file and using "save image as" it does not save the file. If you uninstall firefox and re-instal it, then it will work until you re-boot or shut down. After a startup it again will not save an image as using the "save image as" right click function Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061010 Firefox/2.0 ...

How to save an image from clipboard to the disk? or How to save an image of dw with graph object to the disk?
How can I do it within powerscript? I have the image of my graph into clipboard dw_1.ClipBoard('gr_1') but I can't save it to the my hard disk? Anybody has any ideas? Use syntax 2 of saveAs : dw_1.saveAs('test', 'gr_1', WMF!, True) On Fri, 10 Jan 2003 04:59:48 -0500, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general <Dmitri> wrote: >How can I do it within powerscript? > >I have the image of my graph into clipboard > >dw_1.ClipBoard('gr_1') > >but I can't save it to the my hard disk? > >Anybody has...

Save image from System.Web.UI.WebControls.Image to database
Save image from System.Web.UI.WebControls.Image to databaseI do not know the coding on:1. How to save image from System.Web.UI.WebControls.Image control to the database.2. The code the retrieve the image from the database and display back onto the control.The project that I am doing is in WEBFORM. The project reads a smartcard of the user and display the data inside the smartcard onto control such as textboxes and image control. Then save it into the database. I read the image by:- (with success)mykad.SaveImage(Server.MapPath("MyKad.bmp"));       ...

Webparts... Cannot save the file using image.save method of c#
Hi everyone, I am developing webparts to run on sharepoint. i am using c# for this. i dont know is this the right forum to ask this question. anyways.. i am downloading image from sql server 2000 database and displaying it in an Image control. i am using MemoryStream class for writng the byte array and then storing that memorystream in Image by using (this is not the code... just explaining what approach i am using)  System.Drawing.Image obj= Image.FormStream(MemoryStream Object). and then using the following method to save the image Image.Save(@"C:\1.tmp") Sys...

Save image from System.Web.UI.WebControls.Image into database
Hi! The objective of this post is to know:- How do I save an image displayed using System.Web.UI.WebControls.Image control into the database. How do I retrieve the image from database and display it again onto the System.Web.UI.WebControls.Image control. The image will be saved into the table as datatype: imageThe project that I am doing:-A webform (web-application) project.I read a smartcard that contains information of a user. The smartcard contains the photo of the user, name, address, etc.The image retrieved from the smartcard is saved into the current project folder. Using Server...

Save Image Path into Database, Retrieve Image Path by Particular Image ID and Display Image through Gridview
Hi All, Currently, I have a file upload control in my aspx page to allow user to upload images. When the user clicks the SAVE button, the image will be saved in a particular folder named 'PMap' that located within the website. What I am trying to do here is to direct all uploaded images into a common image folder (in this case 'PMap') and then, retrieve the images and displayed it through a Gridview according to its respective image id. I have managed to store all uploaded images into a common image folder, PMap. However, I hope advice can be given on my following pro...

How to save the web form (.aspx) as a bitmap image
Hi, Is there any way of saving .aspx page (i.e.,rendered html page) as a bit map. The scenario is like this. I had 5 text boxes and a print button in a web form. If i click the print button,i want to save the rendered .aspx page in the memory stream.i.e.,i want to save the 5 text boxes and the button to show in print preview control.   Thanks in advance.   Internet explorer browser control has a function to save thumbnail.. Please try it ThanksPraveen Venu------------------------------------------------Mark as Answer if it help you---------------------------...

downloaded image using "Save Image as" function corrupted
Name: Y. Low Email: yawbanglowatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: downloaded image using "Save Image as" function corrupted Comments: I opened a .BMP file from gmail. The image was then displayed on a new tab of the browser. Right clicked to save image using "Save Image As..." function. Open the image gives error message of "Invalid Image". This happen to other file formats like .JPG file. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.12) Gecko/2009070611 Firefox/3.0.12 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ No...

Save Images into the image folder
 Hi,I Have fileupload control. I amuploading files to the images folder of my Project.But i am unable to save the images into that folder because of i am not familiar about the path.I have to give path of that folder so that it can be application can work on any server.Currentyl I am using follwing Syntax.adimageFileUpload.SaveAs(("..\\images\\" + adimageFileUpload.FileName)) Can anybody solve this. Thank you.   hi try this Create images folder in your project folder. adimageFileUpload.SaveAs("~\images\" + adimageFileUpload.FileName) else adimag...

When save as pdf, how to save image ?
Hi? Environment Windows 2000 Visual Studio 2003 DataWindow.NET 1.5.1 I retrieve datawindow in ASP and the datawindow has an image. The image does not save as pdf, how to save as pdf ? TIA Hi, First thing to check is if your PDF printer installation works correct. DataWindow builder open your datawindow object: File->Save Rows As...->PDF Do you get a pdf? On 19 Dec 2005 19:47:32 -0800, "Robert" <jooong@empal.com> wrote: >Hi? > >Environment > Windows 2000 > Visual Studio 2003 > DataWin...

Image size
I m getting Image URL from Other Server. I have to get the size of Image URL with out saving .Is It Possible? Please Help Me. please elaborate...Chinna_sv... alagarm:I m getting Image URL from Other Server. I have to get the size of Image URL with out saving .Is It Possible? Hi,I'm not really sure If I follow you but if you wan't to resize the image before saving it then this article below should help you:Resize image BEFORE saving to server Regards,Vinz"Code, Beer and Music" that's my way of being a programmer!How to get your Forum Question Answered | Blog |...

Users using File>Save as> to save form as .html file no longer saving form data any reason??
I have been building an asp.net 1.1 webpage for some time now and my users have been able to go in pull up a record from the database which is loaded into lable / textbox fields. My users have been able to pick File --> Save As --> HTML and it would save the whole page with the data saved in the forms.  The users could then open the as standalone and while the form was no longer interactive they were still able to view the data in the fields at the time of the save.  Now when they save it only saves the form, and none of the lables or data. My users use Internet Explorer ...

how to save image on server and add image url to database for display on web page
I am trying to figure out how to allow a user to insert a new record into the database with the option of adding an image to the item.  The picture would then be saved on a web server and the link to the picture would be saved in a column of the table.  I would then need to display the picture along with its other information such as a description when the user selects the record from a drop down list on the page.  I have been searching everywhere and cannot find a good guide to help me accomplish this.  Can someone please help me?   There are a bunch of starter k...

Web resources about - Detect if image has been saved using Image.Save()? - asp.net.web-forms