Crystal Report Report format

Hi All,

Is it possible to import the report format from a microsoft excel file instead of manually recreating the UI in crystal report?

If so how may I go about doing it?

Thank you.

Regards,

leroylll

0
leroylll

how to build Invoice & Accounts format reports using crystal web reports
hi! i am doing payroll system which is related to accounts i need to generate beautiful invoices using crystal reports , how can i can u help me ...

Can a .net web service return a crystal report .rpt object to use as a report source?
I would like to have a .net web service return an .rpt object to use as a report source for the crystal reports viewer on a thick client (windows .net form). Is this possible? The documentation -- the lack of it, actually -- on this subject seems to indicate no, but I'm not that familiar with the standard deployment schemes. I don't want to create the reports as web services, because they will be created on the fly by users without vs.net, and I'm also restricted by security concerns from putting new software (e.g., report server, merge modules, et al.) on the server that hosts the ....

Crystal Reports 9 and Web Reporting
Does Crystal Reports 9 Professional support Web reports? Or do I need the Crystal Enterprise?--dweezilSELECT * FROM users WHERE clue = 'yes';Records found: 0...

Reports Crystal Reports in pda format
hi, i have never worked with .net on mobile devices, so this is a very generic question. is it possible to display crystal reports in pda format and are they any good reference points i could start of from. thanks everyone. Have a good day!...

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

How can I coding --> auto refreshing Crystal report via vb.net-->web form
please help me I must show the report(real time) that data come from database --> (data are from another program) User open my webpage for looking the report-->update data How can I set report automatic. --> automatic refresh<----- thanks so much If your report is using the CrystalReportViewer, and you are not exporting the report to PDF or Excel, I would simply set a META Refresh in the header. Here is a reference: http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/html40/head/meta.html This will cause the page to reload from the server at a specified interval....

Web resources about - Crystal Report Report format - asp.net.web-forms

Crystal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about crystalline solids. For the type of glass, see Lead glass . For other uses, see Crystal (disambiguation) . A crystal or ...

Wellington, the town in NSW where crystal meth costs less than beer
One NSW town is so overrun by the drug ice that it is known as &quot;little Antarctica&quot;, and police say children as young as 10 are experimenting. ...

Steve McClaren irate after Newcastle United's humiliating loss to Crystal Palace
Steve McClaren will haul his embattled Newcastle squad in for an extra training session on Sunday following their humiliating defeat at Crystal ...

Whoomp! There It Is Crystal Pepsi Is Coming Back
PepsiCo has made it official: Crystal Pepsi is coming back, but only for a limited time via a sweepstakes. The marketer hinted at a comeback ...

Crystal Security is a compact cloud-based malware detector
... with real-time protection and you’re generally weighing down your system with services, drivers, DLLs, background processes and more. Crystal ...

Former CIA Chief Morell: ‘Crystal Clear’ Obama’s ISIS Strategy Is Not Working
Former CIA Chief Morell: 'Crystal Clear' Obama's ISIS Strategy is Not Working

Crystal Lake man, 18, killed kitten over fight about bong: prosecutor
The 18-year-old man accused of killing a kitten with his bare hands had become enraged during an argument with his sister over a bong, a prosecutor ...

CEO: My 'crystal ball' is smoky
Here's what is keeping Corporate America on the sidelines, according to Waste Management CEO David Steiner.

Return Of Crystal Pepsi Confirmed, But You Can’t Actually Buy It
A few months ago, the word on the street was that Pepsi was bringing back a carbonated ’90s icon, Crystal Pepsi . The clear-caffeine-free beverage ...

Casey Wilson & June Diane Raphael Set Elizabeth Laime Comedy ‘Crystal’ At ABC
... duo, USB alums June Diane Raphael and Casey Wilson , have teamed with comedy writer/podcaster and fellow USB-er Elizabeth Laime for Crystal ...