Could not load file or assembly 'ASPNetVideo.NET2.AJAX' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

I have used AspNetVideo for window media player control that displays in the toolbox. I did everything that i wanted to and it's working fine in my local computer. The problem is it is not working online server. When I browse the particular file where media player is added it displays the result as;

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Parser Error

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'ASPNetVideo.NET2.AJAX' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error:

Line 1:  <%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="music-videos.aspx.cs" Inherits="music_videos" %>
Line 2:
Line 3: <%@ Register Assembly="ASPNetVideo.NET2.AJAX" Namespace="ASPNetVideo" TagPrefix="ASPNetVideo" %>
Line 4:
Line 5: <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

Source File: /demo/music-videos.aspx    Line: 3

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'ASPNetVideo.NET2.AJAX' could not be loaded.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Can u ppl help me on this....!!

Thanks

Ashis

ashis lun
0
ashislun

Hi Guys,

I got the solution. It's working now.

ashis lun
0
ashislun

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified
I have downloaded the Ajax Control Toolkit Website Project. I want to run on Visual Studio 2005. But when I run the project I got the error like  Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified . </system.web>     <httpModules>        <add name="ScriptModule" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptModule, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neu...

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
hello i am getting this error in my application...i used ajax in web site..please help me Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Source Error: Line 30: <compilation...

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. #2
Hi, i copied the solution folder   and put this folder to another  computer and i try to run it show the error message " Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified." Please guide me very urgent.Regards,Kannandesikan You need to install the ASP.NET AJAX extensions on the web server. ...

IIS + .NET 3.5 Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
 Ok folks I need some help here. I have MS Server 2003 with IIS installed. Frameworks 2.0, 3.0 & 3.5 installed. The server has VS 2008 Web Developer installed because I am developing on it remotely. When I run the web site from inside VS everything is fine. I created a new website in IIS (named Intranet) and set it to run on Framework 2.0 and set the path to the root folder of the site (D:\Intranet). I also confirmed that VS was building for framework 3.5. When I open Internet Explorer on the server and go to http://localhost/Intranet I get the following error: "Could not ...

Error 1 Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Web.Preview' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Trying to run the samples and this is the error I get.  After looking around I see others have gotten this error but with the beta versions.  My install is not a beta release and I have not had any of the betas installed.  Any ideas? I would look to your web config file or possibly your machine config file.   Im betting you somehow got some old beta settings in it.  possibly do a search for Microsoft.Web.Preview in your entire solution. AjaxButter The other thing i just noticed is you said you were running the samples. Im betting your usin...

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Web.Atlas' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
hi all,I have a not so nice error that I can't solve. I use asp .net 2.0 and Atlas. The site works in dev but not on my server... I hope someone can help me out. RegardsStijnParser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Web.Atlas' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Source Error: Line 1: <...

Could not load file or assembly 'CrystalDecisions.Web, Version=10.2.3600.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Hi,  Ima using Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET 2005 Could not load file or assembly 'CrystalDecisions.Web, Version=10.2.3600.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.I am getting this error after I deploy the application. Then I installed Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET 2005 - Service Pack 1 (Updated Nov. 2007) Merge Modules for Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET 2005 This file contains the latest merge modules required for deploying .NET applications using Crystal Reports ...

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
AAAARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH.....Ok, the error has been seen quite often...I've checked a lot of forums and all they seem to provide as a solution is to uninstall everything and make sure the latest dll's are in the bin directory of my website.Here are the files in my bin directory:AjaxControlToolkit.dll version: 1.0.61214.0AjaxControlToolkit.pdb version: AJAXExtensionsToolbox.dll version: 1.0.61025.0System.Web.Extensions.Design.dll version: 1.0.61025.61025System.Web.Extensions.dll version: 1.0.61025.61025Now, I've done exactly that! and checked all the versions but still the error remains....Below...

Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified
Hi,How do you install the ajax control toolkit on a computer that does not have visual studio or visual web developer installed?It is running asp.net and the ajax extensions appear to be installed correctly too. I have tested pages on my local machine, which has the toolkit installed properly (and has visual web developer installed too). However when I try looking at the pages on the server, I get this error"Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified"Do I need to register the assembly? How do I ...

Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Ive just started to transfer the website to the server and i keep getting this error "Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified." It works fine in VS, and the AjaxControlToolkit.dll is in the bin directory.  Ive added the assembly reference to the config:<controls> <add tagPrefix="AtlasControl" namespace="AjaxControlToolkit" assembly="AjaxControlToolkit" /></controls> Any suggestions?      I'd guess that maybe the web server doesn't have ASP.NET A...

Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Hi, I am using Visual Studio 2008.  I have installed AJAX and have the ajaxToolkit.dll within my bin folder.  I am able to drag all the AJAX items into my page. I am launching my Visual Studio application through a URL which is hosted on a web server.  My web.config file is not within the solution but within the root of the folder. I get the following error: Parser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. Parser ...

Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. #2
 hii am new to asp.net and asp.net  AjaxControls, pls help this error below. Server Error in '/' Application. Parser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Source Error: [No relevant source lines]Source File: none    Line: 0 Asse...

Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified #2
"Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified"Here's the source code that's causing the error: Line 1: <%@ Page Language="VB" %> Line 2: <%@ Import Namespace="System.Net.Mail" %> Line 3: <%@ Register Assembly="AjaxControlToolkit" Namespace="AjaxControlToolkit" TagPrefix="ajaxToolkit" %> Okay, I have the dll's loaded and everything and I keep getting this error. I am trying to use the ValidatorCalloutExtender of the Beta. Any ideas?John WootonInspireMedia http://www.inspiremediablog.co...

Could not load file or assembly 'FredCK.FCKeditorV2' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified
i have developed an asp.net application.. in that im using FCKEditor to edit contents on my website dynamically.. i have added reference (.dll) file to the bin directory in my web application. it works fine in my local machine.. The Editor is diaplaying and i can able to modify my content. But in server its showing the following error.. Could not load file or assembly 'FredCK.FCKeditorV2' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. <%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="admin.master" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="cm...

Web resources about - Could not load file or assembly 'ASPNetVideo.NET2.AJAX' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. - asp.net.web-forms