Cann't add the reference ' System.Web.UI' from ".NET"

Cann't add the reference ' System.Web.UI' from ".NET",and i can n't find the file "System.web.UI.dll" from the "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework",so anyone can help me solve it thanks

Sad

there is a no-footbird.the wind is its nest.it never stops flying until it dies...
0
lesliecn

System.Web.UI is namespace, not an assembly. Add "System.Web.dll" and that will include System.Web.UI.
Cheers,
       Kevin Jones

0
vcsjones
2/11/2007 4:05:07 AM

Is your project a web project?

To me, it looks like missing system.web.dll in your reference

I think you need to reference system.web in the References

James Wu (MIB426)
.NET is only way to go
MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD, MCAD
0
MIB426
2/11/2007 4:08:18 AM
thanks all, when i add "system.web"  to the reference ,the case has solve Smile
there is a no-footbird.the wind is its nest.it never stops flying until it dies...
0
lesliecn

Web resources about - Cann't add the reference ' System.Web.UI' from ".NET" - asp.net.web-forms