Can we design a HTML Template

Hello Friends,

 I don't know whether my Subject is related to this post or not. Let me describe what I want to create is.

I want to have UI to create a HTML: where user can select at what location on tha HTML page which control will be there. Controls will be like Textbox, label,  table etc, these will be veery basic controls. And then after creating that we will save that html as text in the database. Then whenever we need that we will all that and display as innerHTML of some textarea or iFrame so that the user will find that html form and he can fill and save the data. Please let me know if my requirement is not clear. I am not expecting a concrete solution on this, but it will be great if I even find a good idea about how to move in this direction.

Thanks & Regards
Girish Nehte

Thanks & Regards
Girish Nehte

If This post helps you to solve your problem please mark this as an answer.
0
girishnehte

 personalization

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/58sw37f7.aspx

or if you want something more simple, try to divide your page with set of usercontrols.

create a page to save the personal settings for each user that allow the user to select want he want to display in his own personal page .

then when the user open his own page, use Page.LoadControl("myusercontrol1.ascx") to load you usercontrols depending on user selection.

Plz remember to click "Mark as Answer" if this helped you.

Abdulla AbdelHaq    MCTS, MCPD
"Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes"
0
Abdulla
5/4/2009 5:53:22 PM

Personally, I'd use Web Parts and let its personalization features handle saving the "form" state.

Please Mark As Answer posts that helped you.

"If we learn from our mistakes, I should be brilliant by now."

MCTS - .NET Framework 2.0: Web Applications
0
nikki_doer_of_things

IN VS.Net how can i get a web form to scroll (design mode)
In design mode in VS.Net, there is a scroll bar next to the web form, but it is grayed out.  I can not figure out how to enable it.  I want to design a web form that is larger in size than the surface area shown in teh deisgn window.  Can someone help out with this?Thank you. VS design surface shows how the page is going to be rendered in the browser. Therefore, there is no 'virtual' large size. In the browser scroll bar appears if the browser window is smaller than the page content. You can make scroll bar to appear by enclosing page content in a large container e...

Problems with the .NET 2005 web form designer
In Visual Studio.NET 2003, building a web page was very similar to building a plain old form. In 2005, everything's changed. Every control gets shifted to the top left, I have to use panels and so on to separate things, and if I have to change something later it's an absolute nightmare. Am I really stuck with this, or is there some switch somewhere that will allow me to do things the way I'm used to?   Geoffrey Callaghan Try this.  Bring up an aspx page in design (not source) mode.  This will enable the Layout menu. Goto Layout->Position->Auto-Pos...

Good graphics design template for web form project
Hi We are developing a ERP like system in ASP.net with web forms. I need a good looking or say modern type of graphics template for designing the forms. Can anybody tell me about where to look?...

Can an HTML form post to an XML Web Service?
Is this possible? I want an HTML form to post to an XML Web Service method. When I invoke the following form, I get:  System.InvalidOperationException: TestForm Web Service method name is not valid.   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.HttpServerProtocol.Initialize()   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.ServerProtocolFactory.Create(Type type, HttpContext context, HttpRequest request, HttpResponse response, Boolean& abortProcessing) Help is always appreciated; here's the code:  <form id="frmConnect" action="http://localhost/TestApp...

VS.NET 2005 Web Forms Designer Changes
Word on the street is the web forms designer architecture has vastly improved in VS.NET 2005. That's great for me, since I write plenty control designers and add-ins and 2003 has bothered me in more ways that I care to discuss. But I can't find a good place to get the info on the designer changes in 2005. Could someone link me to some resources? Thanks There are a few resources: Check out the quickstarts for beta1. i think we added some very basic details there, but there are also some comments in 477688 686110 for some general details.SimonThis posting is provided "...

How to add event to Web Form from the vs.net designer
 Hi there, I know that when i double click a web form I'm taking to the page_load event.  However, I want to create an unload event by I don't know how to create it from the vs.net designer.  Does anybody know how to create a page unload event from the vs.net designer? Many thanks  Page events are not exposed in the design view. If you are using VB, you should be able to use dropdowns on top of the code editor -> select Page in the left one and the designed event in the right one and editor will generate the code. Unfortunately, C# editor does not p...

Strange VS.NET Web Form Designer Error
Suddenly I get an error while loading a web form into VS.NET 2002: The file failed to load in the Web Form Designer. Please correct the following error, then load it again: Type Abstract. Then the "aspx.vb" page opens and the aspx page in HTML mode. The page derives from another page containing some common procedures. This base page has no controls and can be opened in the Designer. But I used this technique before and had no problemsuntil now. What means "Type Abstract" in this context ? Why are there no web Form Designer Error explainations in the Help ? ...

Visual Studio .NET
When using Visual Studio .NET and you are in Design View you can access the Web Forms Toolbox. Is there a way to access this tool box in HTML view???Moojjoo Õ¿Õ http://www.mmwebs.comhttp://moojjoo.blogspot.com/ Simple answer...NO. The toolbox is used to drag and drop controls onto a design. The HTML view is used to hard code html tags and asp.net controls. What is it you are trying to do? Regards, Rog. (MCP)Roger Chapman MCP C#.NET Rog, That anwsered my question. I was just wondering if it was possible to drag a control in HTML view, but this wi...

Web resources about - Can we design a HTML Template - asp.net.web-forms

Template - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Facebook page template & tips for 2014
As Facebook page admins get started with 2014, the social marketing experts at ShortStack created a detailed template , including image sizes, ...

Frame Artist Pro - Best Photo Collage Editor, Stitch Your Photos with Pic Frame Templates & Filter Effect ...
Get Frame Artist Pro - Best Photo Collage Editor, Stitch Your Photos with Pic Frame Templates & Filter Effect & Frames on the App Store. See ...

Paper wireframe templates - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
jasonrobb.com/v2/i/Wireframe-templates-JasonRobb.zip jasonrobb.com

United Airlines accidentally sends letter template to unhappy passenger
A US air passenger may have received what is quite possibly the world’s least sincere apology letter.

TV Templates - Transcripts
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, aihiad adaph dpas, osaf das. Oi asdfpo ijafj ai.

Mockup Apple Watch apps and compare screen sizes with these official bezel templates
... for developers, readers interested in Apple Watch can also use the images to compare the overall physical size of the two sizes. The templates ...

Paper by FiftyThree makes starting new projects easier with templates
... FiftyThree has just received an update that significantly improves various aspects of its interface and functionality. Get started with templates ...

Windows 10 patch messing with your Office 2016 templates? Here's how you can get them back
... 10 patch has had some Word 2016 users cringing in despair. The patch, titled Cumulative Update KB3124200 , is causing the Word 2016 template ...

Templates, Insights and Dictation in Google Docs
Google's standalone web apps for Docs , Sheets and Slides now show a list of templates you can choose to quickly create a document, spreadsheet ...