Can't add web form

hi,

I'm posting this question 2nd time. When I try to add web form in my project it gives me an error and doesn't show in project explorer. But when i check in project folder you can see the same file.
here is an error details.
Error Details
An unhandled exception has been caught by VSW exception filter.

Error Signature
AppName: devenv.exe AppVer: 7.1.0.3077.0 ModName: urlmon.dll
ModVer: 6.0.2800.1400 Offset: 00004a8f

can anyone help me what's wrong?
thanks
0
kash

I think there is a problem with your installation

first of all delete your profile on the machine and then login again
If that doesnt work u mat have to delete the VS.NET installation
and reinstall it with admin privilages on ur comp

rajsrangs

Can "Add Web Reference" if web service deployed to new web site, Can't add ref if deployed to Virt Server under Default web site (Sharepoint)
I have created a web service wich I can deploy successfully to a new IIS Web, but of course I have to set the port to something other than 80 (and I'd rather just use a virtual server under the Default web). If I try to deploy my web service under the Default Web as a new virtual server, and then try to "Add a web Reference" to the service, it fails with a 404: not found error. Notes: WServer 2003 My IIS server is running Sharepoint Portal Server (SPPS)sp2.  VS2005 Any ideas? /Bob C in GRR In Sharepoint Portal Admin I had to add a Path Exclusion.  Took me a whi...

Can't 'Add Web Reference' of Java AXIS Web Service!
Hi All, I'm trying to consume a web service written in AXIS, but am having serious issues. Namely, when I try to add it as web reference, I get to a web page that displays: "MyWebServiceName, Hi there, this is an AXIS service!, Perhaps there will be a form for invoking the service here... "  I do have wsdl file of the web service, however when I try to manually create the proxy I get several binding errors and the process fails. Also, the web service does not seem to accept POST as I always seem to be getting http 500 errors. At this point I have no idea what else to t...

Why don't I see the "use master page" check box when I add a new web form to my web app?
From what I've read I should see this check box whenever I add a new web form but I don't.  Should I add something else instead of a web form or is there a flaw in my web apps install? Woot! I found the answer!  There is an item in the add new item dialog box called web content form! If you use this instead of the web form then all is good and warm fuzzy!...

It's all very fuzzy now...can make web request(?) but definately can't get web response from web service
Alas...trying to get a web service response from a web service that is part of the web site in Visual Studio.Net 3.5 appears to be impossible.  Infact, I've been ALL over the internet over the past couple of days looking at all types of fragmentory examples in all types of Microsoft languages to no avail. =========QUESTION:=========1.  How do I call a web service (the function to call is "WebService_BulkData") so that my aspx page will send it a SOAP request and print out the web service response data to the page?  The aspx page AND the web service are part of t...

Web forms and mobile web forms

Can't add Toolkit dll to Visual Studio toolbox
HiI'm trying to use the Control toolkit in VS 2005 but i'm not having any look. When i try and add the dll to the toolbox I get the error"Cannot load file or assembly Microsoft.Web.Extensions v1.0.61025......"I am using an atlas installation. Is this the problem? I tried installing the ajax beta but it said another version was already installed. I'm worried that if i uninstall my current atlas installation, my other applications based on atlas will not run. I do not have time to upgrade these so I guess i need to know if the ajax beta is bakwards compatible.Thanks a lot...

Can't close my web form
Hi: I have a web ASP.Net form (C#.net) where I have an Exit button. Behind the button I have the code:protected void btnExit_Click(object sender, EventArgs e) { Response.Write("<script language='javascript'> { self.close() }</script>"); } It's working ok and exits from my web form. In the form I display a chart. If I click on Print Preview from File Menu, then print the chart and close the print preview window, after that my Exit code does not work. It again and again runs the same page and displays the chart. I can't exit from my web form. Pls he...

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Web resources about - Can't add web form - asp.net.web-forms