calendar date span (date start : date end)

Hi!

Can anyone help me with this?

Say, I have these two textboxes.

Date Start:

Date End:

What I wanted to do is to put dates on it using the calendar.

My problem is I do not know what to do to keep the "Date Start" not way after the set "Date End", and for "Date End" not way before the set "Date Start".

example:

Date Start: July 1, 2008                  Date End: June 30, 2008       >>"Date End" has already passed "Date Start"

Date Start: December 25, 2008              Date End: July 1, 2008      >>"Date Start" is set way way after "Date End"

Hope some one could help me with this.

Thanks in advance. Big Smile

0
kayrehn

have a look at this link..

this can help you..

there is a veri good javascript eg for date comparision

http://www.dotnetspider.com/forum/ViewForum.aspx?ForumId=25613

"Curiosity is Bliss"
Regards,

Ravi Kant Srivastava
(Sr. Software Engineer)
Connexxions Business
Mumbai
INDIA
0
blurearc
7/3/2008 6:50:03 AM

Thank you very much. I haven't tried it yet. But I hope it will work. Big Smile

0
kayrehn

Dates, Dates, Dates!
Hello all... I am in the process of building an appointment system, and I am trying to see if I can get some pointers on which way to go on this. The first version of this appointment system was very lo-tech, and it stored all of the possible dates/times in the database. Once a user booked an appointment, their information was logged to that date/time, and then that date/time would no longer show in the list of possible openings. This was great for a temporary fix, but with having to pre-populate all of the dates/times, the system would eventually have to be updated to continue on pa...

Start date and End Date
Hi, Working on a create user workflow i need to add a mandatory start date for the user and an optional end date for some users. I have two fields for this in the request form of type date and control Type is DatePicker. There is an eDirectory attribute called loginActivationTime, is that used for activating an account at the preset time? End date, is that Login Expiration Time ? And I think I have to repormat the dates as well ? I have found some discussions about date formats but what is the best practice on how to do a reformat if I use IDM 3.6 and UA3.6.1 ? I guess I...

SQL Stored Procedure
Hi hopefully someone can help. I created the following function to return all dates between a start date and end date:  ALTER FUNCTION fnGetDatesInRange ( @FromDate datetime, @ToDate datetime ) RETURNS @DateList TABLE (Dt datetime) AS BEGIN DECLARE @TotalDays int DECLARE @DaysCount int SET @TotalDays = DATEDIFF(dd,@FromDate,@ToDate) SET @DaysCount = 0 WHILE @TotalDays >= @DaysCount BEGIN INSERT INTO @DateList SELECT (@ToDate - @DaysCount) AS DAT SET @DaysCount = @DaysCount + 1 ...

from date to date
I am working on a form for livestock. one of the things in the form is a checkbox to let me know if they qualify or not. the second is I have a created record field entered into the database... now my question is I am doing a search on this and cant figure it out since i am new to all this...i have a query that selects the qualification checkbox (where qualify = 'true') then another query that selects the created record date... and the search is that I want to get the information in the livestock that are qualifyed (have the checkbox qualify = to 'true') between  one dat...

From Date and To Date
 In my application i have two textboxes.One for From date and the other one for To date.I need to check whether the From date is lesser than To Date..Date formats will be either(DD-MM-YYYY) or (DD/MM/YYYY).and i have used calendar extender for selecting dateI need the script code to do this...Thanks in advance See this thread: http://forums.asp.net/t/1346328.aspxMohsin Naeem"Please mark as answer if it helped you"  <form id="form1" runat="server"> <asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server"> </...

End date before start date bug
I am trying to enter an event lasting from 20 to 26 October 2004, but Calendar won't let me do it, saying the end date is before the start date. I can enter October 25 or 27 October without problem. Is this a known bug? -- Herbert Eppel www.HETranslation.co.uk Herbert Eppel wrote: > I am trying to enter an event lasting from 20 to 26 October 2004, but > Calendar won't let me do it, saying the end date is before the start date. > > I can enter October 25 or 27 October without problem. > > Is this a known bug? > Herbert et al, works...

javascript validation for start date and end date
Hey Guys! I have two textbox, one for displaying start date and another for end date. These dates are displayed in the respective textboxes when I clicked in the calendar control's date. So, when i select the  date from first calendar, first textbox is filled with the selected date i.e. the start date and similary the second date is displayed in the second textbox after selecting in the second calendar. So, now how can i validate start date and end date?.  Let say I have selected start date from calendar  as (10/8/2007) and it will fill up the first textbox...

How to build a range of dates from a start and end date.
Hi, I have a start and end date in the format of "m/dd/yyyy" I've figured out how to get the amount of days inbetween using the DateDiff() function. My problem is how would I go about building those start and end dates + the dates in between. I need to build them in a format like this "firstDate,secondDate,thirddate" etc. etc. A comma delimited list. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers! Rob C can you give an xample.. ::I need to build them in a format like this "firstDate,secondDate,thirddate" etc. etc. if your firstdate...

How to handle a start date and end date.. in a database..
hi,         I am getting a data in a dbf file and they have a StartDate and end Date for where the Statments are valid for.. How can i incorporate them into the database.. right now We are doing with PeriodId.. like while the user imports the data they select which period they want to import the data into.. But now if i have to get those details from the Database how do i store it in the Database..and i need to store them in multiple tables.. Thanks Karen I don't understand your request... could you include a row or two of your data? Are you sayin...

Daterange Picker Calendar control Without clicking Start Date and End Date Separately ( dd/mm/yyyy-dd/mm/yyyy format
Hello all,  Plz Suggest me the Daterange Picker Calendar control . so that i can select a range of date (after clicking on button javascipt calendar will be executed) and date will appear in the format dd/mm/yyyy-dd/mm/yyyy in listbox (like without cliking for Start Date and End Date Separately)  Swati Jain   Check this:http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/DateRangePicker.asp NC... Some of the third party Calendar controls allow multiple selections. If they support the ability to just click on the start and then end dates to form a range, or can limit the u...

Render Calendar depending on current date and group dates into date bands
How can i render my calendar depending on todays current date / I want to be able to fit my date into datae bands for example if todays date falls between 16th of Jan and the 15th Feb then these are the only dates that can be selected and a value is entered into a textbox on my form depending on which band it falls in e.g. jan 16th - feb 15th = Band 1 feb16th - mar 15th = Band 2 mar 16th - apr 15th = Band 3 ..... and so on any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks Dazza22Knowledge is not power it is a gift so lets share our gifts. Enjoy It You can add a DayRender event to your Cal...

Calendar start date 3 days after current date
Hi, I have a textbox that populates with the current date.  I also have another textbox with a calendar extender and I would like the calendar to start 3 days after current date and also disable the previous arrow (the user cannot select a date that is prior to 3 days from current date. I am using 2.0 with vb.  thanks in advance, bardel ...

How to convert Julian date into Calendar date (VB.Net)
Hi all, I have some dates which are in Julian format and I need to convert them into calendar dates  for example if the Julian date is 1, I need to be able to convert it into 1/1/2007, If the julian date is 66 then I would need to convert it to 3/7/2007 and so on. Every year would start with 1 and end with 365365 = 12/31/2007. Is there a vb.net function or tutorial somewhere ? thanks for any help.    1) Your dates aren't in Julian format!! 2) How do you know which year you are referring to? 3) Have you tried the AddDays function of the Date/DateTim...

How to convert a chinese date to english date in web form?
Hi ASP.NET Proz,  I try to convert a chinese charater date (18-一月-2008) to english date (18-Jan-2008) from a web form. Is that possible?  Thanks in advance for the Proz!  * .NET Proz always make impossible to possible Try this one:   System.Globalization.CultureInfo nlCulture = new System.Globalization.CultureInfo("zh-CHT"); // Chinese Traditional DateTime date = DateTime.MinValue; DateTime.TryParseExact(chineseDateString, "dd-MMM-yyyy", nlCulture, System.Globalization.DateTimeStyles.None, out date); ...

Web resources about - calendar date span (date start : date end) - asp.net.web-forms

The beard calendar
How am I not in this? ∞ Read this on The Loop

Calendar (application) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"iCal" redirects here. For the standard file format for addresses and calendar entries, see iCalendar . For other uses, see Ical . Calendar , ...

You can now create and manage reminders in Google Calendar
Youve been able to create and manage your events on Google Calendar since its launch on iOS last March. But now, Google has made it easier for ...

At last! Google Calendar gains to-do lists with Reminders
When it comes to keeping on top of appointments, Google Calendar is certainly a useful tool but it's a long way from perfect. It's very capable ...

Introducing the new Calendar Resource API
... Work and Wesley Chun , Developer Advocate, Google Apps Over the years, we’ve been updating our APIs with new versions across Drive and Calendar, ...

Reminders in Google Calendar
Google Calendar's apps for Android and iOS now let you add reminders, just like you can do using Google Keep, Google Search or Google Inbox. ...

Calendar: Week of December 14 - Videos - CBS News
From the unveiling of Merriam-Webster's Top 10 Words of the Year, to the unveiling of "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" - "Sunday Morning" takes ...

Google adds to-do lists to Calendar
The updates lets you set reminders in your calendar

Google Calendar now supports reminders on Android and iOS
Google Calendar is bringing your appointments and to-do list together with a new update that adds support for reminders. Calendar will display ...

Planning Your 2016 Content Marketing Calendar
Planning Your 2016 Content Marketing Calendar written by Guest Post read more at Duct Tape Marketing There are only a few weeks left in 2015, ...