Background image and web form size

Hi All!

I've put a background image in my web form and I want the web form to be the same size as the image.
But at the moment the background image keeps repeating itself! Is there anyway to set the web form to a fixed size based on the background image? I also have a datagrid that keeps expanding so am not sure how to deal when it becomes larger than the background image.
Any help would be great,
Thanks!
0
fredlewis7

Check out this page, it should help you to implement a background image: http://www.tizag.com/cssT/background.php

Jared Livingston
MrLivingston.com - Livingston Family Website

Test/Demo site - moonmark.com
0
wunderkinder

Web forms and mobile web forms

Include web form inside web form

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Strange output in web form after web form is displayed.
   I have been using a web user control for over a week now with no problems. I am now getting strange output in my web form after my controls display on the page. Below is the strange output. Can anyone tell me what is wrong here? Note I did not include it all because it is quite large.   Request Details Session Id: l5b5vkazucfatba4oliaw1vi Request Type: POST Time of Request: 9/10/2007 4:59:59 PM Status Code: 200 Request Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Response Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Trace Information Category Message From First(s) F...

Hello, I have a principal form with a list of information. From this form, I go on an edit forms and I want to control what is done on this form. For this, I want to block the button Windows back on my edit form. Somebody can help me ? Thank you for your help.  Jy. set the Session Variable (with your ID or whatever ) in the Principal Form when user click on Edit then put the One Back Button on your edit form and Redirect the page by using the Session variable value.Please Mark as Answred If This Blog has Helped You.RegardsMitesh Darjihttp://www.indianic.comhttp://www.mitatdotnet....

Web resources about - Background image and web form size - asp.net.web-forms

Background Music (album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
^ Morris, Kurt. " Background Music – Overview" . Allmusic . Rovi Corporation . http://allmusic.com/album/background-music-r642918 . Retrieved ...

Android App OStream Speeds Up Facebook Experience By Synchronizing Content In Background
Facebook’s newly revamped Android application was rebuilt with a focus on speed, and startup oStream wants to help users of devices on that operating ...

Background for Dick Armey’s Endorsement of “Nothing for the Nation”
To truly grasp the profound nature of Dick Armey’s endorsement of Nothing for the Nation: Who Got What Out of Iraq, one must understand the events ...

Parse launches analytics tool, background jobs feature at first Developer Day conference
Parse , the Facebook-owned app development platform, held its first Developer Day conference in San Francisco Thursday, and the company launched ...

Easy Background Tasks in ASP.NET
As I work on the badge implementation for Stack Overflow, I needed a way to call the code that detects and awards the badges out of band. Traditionally ...

Wallpaper Studio Pro HD - Themes & Backgrounds for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Wallpaper Studio Pro HD - Themes & Backgrounds on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Rolling background checks to protect children
BACKGROUND screening checks will be monitored in real-time to ensure people who commit offences cannot continue to work with children and other ...

Record for US gun background checks
More US residents applied to purchase handguns, rifles and other firearms from licensed dealers on Black Friday than any other day on record, ...

AP: Executive Action Imminent To Expand Background Checks For Gun-Buyers
AP: Executive Action Imminent To Expand Background Checks For Gun-Buyers

Rubio: Gun background checks couldn't have stopped "terror attack"
The Florida senator says gun violence occurs, not because of lax gun laws, but because of mental health issues and cultural changes in the U.S. ...