ASPX Web Form window jumps when link button or button is clicked

Dear, i m senthil, and i m new to asp.net

I m using asp.net with vb, my problem is, i m creating a forum, in all web pages while clicking any link button or command button the webpage jumps and the focus is going to some other controls. I want the page not to get jumped...

Pls help in this regard.

0
senthilrg

set the MaintainScrollPositionOnPostback property of your page to true.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.ui.page.maintainscrollpositiononpostback.aspx

Mike Banavige
~~~~~~~~~~~~
mbanavige
8/31/2008 12:42:05 PM

Thank u very much it was solved, its great
0
senthilrg

Urgent!!! Form inside Windows form control (that is embedded to Web page i.e aspx), not displayed on button click
 Hi all I have a Windows Form Control(i.e Windows Control Library), that consists of a Button "button1" and  a panel "panel1". Also I have a form "form1.cs". On form "form1.cs" I have a label whose text value i have set to  "Hi". On click of button "button1" on windows form control i am opening the form "form1.cs"  inside a panel and it displays "Hi". The code of windows form control is as below :  public partial class UserControl1 : UserControl    {    ...

Hello, I have a principal form with a list of information. From this form, I go on an edit forms and I want to control what is done on this form. For this, I want to block the button Windows back on my edit form. Somebody can help me ? Thank you for your help.  Jy. set the Session Variable (with your ID or whatever ) in the Principal Form when user click on Edit then put the One Back Button on your edit form and Redirect the page by using the Session variable value.Please Mark as Answred If This Blog has Helped You.RegardsMitesh Darjihttp://www.indianic.comhttp://www.mitatdotnet....

Creating a link to another aspx page via a Web Form button.
Hello,   I am a complete novice with this VB code and I have the following problem if anyone can help. I have my Index.aspx page with a button (btnRegister) on it, and I want it to link to my Register.aspx page. I would like to do this in the code behind page.  Please can anyone advise, silly question but you have to start somewhere !  Thanks in advance!  From your buttons click event, you can redirect to another page:Protected Sub btnRegister_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnRegister.Click Response.Redirect("Register...

How to open a new browser window with dynamic link when you click on a button in aspx form
Hello, I am trying to open a new browser window when i click on a button which is placed on aspx form. I am passing the string as dynamic link to the browser window. I used the folloeing code. It didn't work. Please help me with this...thx sk Private Sub btnsummary_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnsummary.Click Dim strURL As String SqlConnection1.Open() sqlstr = "SELECT PDF_URL FROM OPENQUERY(linkedservername, 'SELECT com_dbms_document_display_pkg.get_ss_url_func(" & txtapplid.Text &am...

Button click on web form
I have button. I want a do two think of button click. Open page as a pop up form and redirect the main page to other page. Protected Sub btnsubmit_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnsubmit.Click        If Len(Request.QueryString("request_send").ToString()) > 0 Then ----open pop up form with this link and then redirect to account.aspx page "https://do.test.appx?ID=" & Request.QueryString("request_sendtoicon") "&acc=" & Request.QueryString("cs_no") "&payon=2"      ...

when the user clicks the image button to show the calendar extender on my web form it submits the whole form instead of showing the calendar??
when the user clicks the image button to show the calendar extender on my web form it submits the whole form instead of just showing the calendar??  I have another button that submits the form. my calendar image button is acting like a submit button also instead of acting like a calendar popout button. Does anybody know how I can set an image button to not submit the form and cause my validations to render. I only want it to pop out the Ajax calendar for the specific textbox?   <ajaxToolkit:CalendarExtender runat="server" TargetControlID="txt...

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

Generating a Query String and emailing a link button to populate fields in web form when it's clicked.
Time to time I am receiving emails with a link on it opens a page with my contact info populated on the forms for me to modify the changes and click on confirm button. Can anyone guide me how to achiew this securely using vb.net/Ajax etc. Thank You! Matt... When sending email, dynamically generate a querystring with all the info (you could just use some unique id that you have in the db or send all info via querystring). When link in the email is clicked, you get the variable(s) in querystring that you use to dynamically populate your form.Take a look:http://www.codeproject.c...

Closing a window from a Web Forms Button

Web forms and mobile web forms

conver a windows forms app into a aspx web forms app
Hi, i remember reading somewere that a windows forms application can be "translated" to web forms application in .Net. ¿Is that true?. ¿How can I do it?¿does it work in visual studio 2003? Thanks a lot! Mikel There is no automatic wizard that will convert an ASP.NET app to WinForms, or a WinForms app to ASP.NET.  However, a number of the concepts are similar between the two models and you will be able to re-use all of your non-UI specific code.  The broader .NET Framework class library is also the same.Hope this helps you  If y...

Web Forms or Windows Forms
Hi; I got started a new project for a company's Intranet. This is a test database system which we will use as a pool and put data and update,del,add simply modification operations on.I am learning .NET and implementing this system together I am using web-forms now.Everyone enters their pass and user-name to be able to use the system.But I can implement this system with Windows Forms also.At this case if you were me which form system you would use? Thank you for your replies There are definate advantages to using Web Forms since they do not have to be deployed to each client...

Web resources about - ASPX Web Form window jumps when link button or button is clicked - asp.net.web-forms

Facebook turns off notifications users haven’t clicked in a while
Facebook has begun turning off notifications for groups and close friends that users were not interacting with, a company spokesperson tells ...

Dorkbot malware Skype link was clicked 1 million times
The shortened URL that was coupled with the Skype message “LOL, is this your new profile pic[?]” to spread malware was clicked over 480,000 times ...

Which Kickstarter projects have clicked with backers?
... projects have lived up to the hype. We hope to publish more articles like this one in the coming months. Which Kickstarter projects have clicked ...

I clicked on "Three sentences no one should forget about onions."
But it actually said "Three sentences no one should forget about unions." I would never have clicked on that. And now I'm sad not to have 3 sentences ...

How To See Every Google Search Ad You've Ever Clicked On
Quartz tech editor and former Business Insider reporter Dan Frommer discovered a way Google users can see all of the search ads they've clicked ...

We Clicked, We Spent: Cyber Monday Sizzled
We Clicked, We Spent: Cyber Monday Sizzled

I clicked fail on this one because Obama did not...
I clicked fail on this one because Obama did not deploy some dude in a costume to a Romney rally. I'm getting really over Buzzfeed's political ...

Photos Clicked In Texas Draw Target Into Gun Rights Fight
Swift reaction after some customers recently shopped at a Texas grocery store while carrying guns. Target is the latest business in the cross-hairs ...

Supercomputer clicked together from Legos and Raspberry Pi's
The $35 Raspberry Pi Linux mini system and a whole bunch of Legos get together to make a low-cost supercomputer.

Twitter plans to record all links clicked
In a move that could raise privacy concerns, the microblogging site said Wednesday evening that it will record and analyze every link users click ...