API Calls in .Net/C#

I'm developing an app that needs to make API calls.

 In Visual Studio, I tried adding a web reference (e.g. https://webapi.sample.com/ws/rest/functionname). But it fails because I need to pass the API key, password, etc.

I also tried creating a proxy class but wsdl gives me an error that the Discovery document... could not be found.

Anybody knows on how I could make API calls?

Basically, I was given a url in this format, https://webapi.sample.com/ws/rest/functionname, and I have to provide the API key, password, etc for every call.

Thanks.

0
ubelt

Anybody knows anything about this?

Thanks.

0
ubelt

C#.NET in VS.NET vs. C# in Web Matrix
Hi all, I am very new to .NET ... I realized C#.NET is only available from Visual Studio.NET ... however, I realized Web Matrix also allowed us to choose C# as language but not C#.NET ... they are not the same, right? If not, then why it's in Web Matrix which runs ASP.NET?? If I need to run C#.Net, I MUST GET VS.NET, right? Can C#.NET has the abality to create chat program? Thank you very much. C#.NET and C# are the same thing. JimMS MVP ASP.NET [VC++/MFC emeritus]Old Dog Learns New TricksPreferred programming language: cuneiform on clay tablets So ... that means I can use web matrix t...

C#.NET WEB APPLICATION

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

Dynamic Generation of Web Forms in C#.net
I am new to c# and vs.net studio as such and am seekin help for my project. It deals with generating webforms at runtime by takin in inputs from the user. The user will input no. of webfroms to be generated and all the attributes he want in them. I have got the datamodel right for this where all the info by the user is stored in sql server database. During runtime my application should read it from that database and based upon that generated these .aspx forms which can be posted online for use. I think it would help if you explained what the application would accomplish. It sounds like yo...

How to call a .Net web service from C++ dll??
Hi, I want to call a .Net C# web service from C++ dll.I can use MSXML parser's XmlHttp class for the calling the same.In this case,I will have to hard code the input SOAP request inside my C++ code.Is this a good enough approach...?What are the pros and cons of this...?And is this this the only way to do it...?Can you please let me know any other ways if any...? Thanks in advance... Regards,livehed Check the following walkthrough available @ MSDNhttp://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vsent7/html/vbwlkwalkthroughusingwebservicewithunmanagedcode.aspRegards, Naray...

Vp.Net or C#.net
Has anyone Created a site with Vb.net or C# can be seen on Internet . i'd like to learn one of them !? which one would you suggest? With one is better Vb.net or C# ? thanks Ali Darabian Ah... another person joins the great debate... what about J#? ;) It's a personal choice... depends on your background, on where you are working, etc. My choice is C#.Jason Wyckoff This is the way I look at them: VB.Net and C# are the same thing!?! <=> Have I just sad same???? No they are not same, but... there's again someting.... Do you see the point now. Both are ...

C#.NET or VB.NET

Web resources about - API Calls in .Net/C# - asp.net.web-forms

The Motherland Calls - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
48°44′32.5″N 44°32′13″E  /  48.742361°N 44.53694°E  / 48.742361; 44.53694 near Mamayev Kurgan , Volgograd The Motherland Calls ( Russian ...

Optimal Calls Out French’s, Gerber Childrenswear, Toys “R” Us, Students First For Facebook Engagement ...
Facebook advertising and marketing developer Optimal called out four brands for their engagement growth during the period from Nov. 13 through ...

AAJA MediaWatch Calls for Apology From Jason Whitlock
UPDATE At 12:44 a.m. Feb. 12, Jason Whitlock posted this on Foxsports.com: I get Linsanity. I've cried watching Tiger Woods win a major golf ...

During Talk, Zuckerberg Hints at Friends List Changes, Calls Upcoming Film “Fiction”
Mark Zuckerberg mentioned that Facebook is working on improvements to the friend lists feature during a talk yesterday –“hopefully soon we’ll ...

Obama Calls on Citizens to Ask Congress to Slit Their Throats « naked capitalism
... Obama’s 2010 fiscal commission said it’s unlikely the president and Congress will reach a deal by the end of this year to avert the so-called ...

Notable Calls (@thenotablecalls) on Twitter

Berkshire 2014: Warren Buffett Calls Self-Driving Cars 'Real Threat' to Insurers
... may be starting to fret about that.Buffett’s company, Berkshire Hathaway, owns the massive auto insurer Berkshire 2014: Warren Buffett Calls ...

Free calls - comm: more connected more clear for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store ...
Get Free calls - comm: more connected more clear on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Turkish Army kills 55 Kurdish militants during battle, party calls for resistance
Turkey's pro-Kurdish party leader called for &quot;honourable resistance&quot; against security operations in southeast Turkey on Friday as state ...