Align a RadioButtonList in a table

Is it possible to use a RadioButtonList and have <td> tags around each item.  I'm creating a survey and would like the html output to be something like this:

0
bank5

            <asp:RadioButtonList ID="rbl" runat="server" RepeatDirection="Horizontal" CellSpacing="20" RepeatLayout="table">
                <asp:ListItem></asp:ListItem>
                <asp:ListItem></asp:ListItem>
                <asp:ListItem></asp:ListItem>
            </asp:RadioButtonList>
            <asp:RadioButtonList ID="rbl2" runat="server" RepeatDirection="Horizontal" CellSpacing="20" RepeatLayout="table">
                <asp:ListItem></asp:ListItem>
                <asp:ListItem></asp:ListItem>
                <asp:ListItem></asp:ListItem>
            </asp:RadioButtonList>

Thanks,
Karan

~ Remember To Mark The Post(s) That Helped You As The ANSWER ~
0
karan

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment

Web forms and mobile web forms

.Net Web Forms
what is the best way to create a multi-page web insurance quote form (similar to Geico) that will insert information into a database? The examples i've seen show one form with a submit button at the bottom. I need to break this form into at least three different aspx or ascx pages. Thanks for the help. I did something similiar since I have like 7 sections to an application. The way I did it was by using the asp:panel control. When the user finished one section and clicks a button it inputs the data into the database and hides the 1st panel and shows the next one. HTH...

Web form alignment
How do I make my WebForm centerd in a web page? Im using VS, and when I try to go to Format manue -> Align, it's disabled. I want to make my WebForm appear on the center of web page, and if I resize the browser window, it should stil be centerd. Also, how do I make some control that I have on my form aligned to center, left...on my form? Can anyone help me with this? Thnx. Really a HTML question. Use a <table></table> as the outer container for your User Interface: <table width="100%" Height="90%" cellpadding="0" cellsp...

Web forms and table.
I have currently made a Registration site where I want users to registrer. The registration site has Textboxes and Submit and Reset buttons. How can I do so when the users press Submit after typing in information in the Textboxes. This will send the information from the Textboxes to the table (wich I have created), and then send the user an "Welcome" e-mail (getting the e-mail address from the e-mail field.".Please help. To send email, you can use System.Net.Mail namespace ( in .net 2.0 ) or System.Web.Mail namespace ( in .net 1.0 ), here is the example to send email (copied from MSDN): u...

Clear User from Table on Web Page close in vb.net web project.
Hi All, I tried to place some code on sessiopn end which seems to be not working. http://212.24.225.146/SessionTest/Default.aspx Above url is recording session and code is: If Not IsPostBack = True Then Session("UserSession") = Session.SessionID Dim con As SqlConnection Dim cmdUpdate As SqlCommand Dim strupdate As String Dim dtread As SqlDataReader Dim updated_records As Integer con = New SqlConnection(db_connection) strupdate = "INSERT T...

Creating a Web Form with a multiple data tables in Visual Web Developer 2005
I just realized that I have posted this question in one of the other forums and I think it belongs in this one.I am trying to create a form where users can enter new Title information, the title header information is being stored in a table called Books. In addition to the information stored in Books I have another table called Subjects the Subjects table has the BookID in it as a foreign key, each book can have multiple subjects. Tables Books - BookID (varchar50) Primary Key - Title (varchar50) Subjects - iSubjectID (int) Primary Key auto-increment - BookID (varc...

Web resources about - Align a RadioButtonList in a table - asp.net.web-forms

A2ZMenu tutorial index page
A2Zmenu.Com Blog Tutorials Online Exam Ask Question Utility Fun @ Work Funda Contact Us About Us Loading Test Your Skill Q. Out of Boxing and ...

Quick Answers - CodeProject
Questions - Free source code and tutorials for Software developers and Architects.; Updated: 1 Jun 2012

DaniWeb Solved Articles - Technology Publication Meets Social Media
An online discussion community of IT professionals. Forums to get free computer help and support. We are a social technology publication covering ...

.NET sample code - developer Fusion
Discover the very latest .NET sample code Out of the box, the ASP.NET list controls (CheckBoxList, RadioButtonList, DropDownList) only support ...

ConditionalRequiredTextValidator Control
The ConditionalRequiredTextValidator control allows you to specify a CheckBox, RadioButton, CheckBoxList, RadioButtonList, DropDownList, or ListBox ...

ASP.NET 4 and Visual Studio 2010 Web Development Overview : The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Site
This document provides an overview of many of the new features for ASP.NET that are included in the.NET Framework 4 and in Visual Studio 2010. ...

Gaiaware - Gaia Ajax
Home Samples Download Free Trial Buy from $195 Login Download Free Trial ASP.NET Done Right 6 reasons to use Gaia Ajax? 40 UI controls 10 aspects/behaviors ...

A2ZMenu utilities index page
A2Zmenu.Com Blog Tutorials Online Exam Ask Question Utility Fun @ Work Funda Contact Us About Us Loading Online Tool Title Description Rating ...

Online Exam papers index page
A2Zmenu.Com Blog Tutorials Online Exam Ask Question Utility Fun @ Work Funda Contact Us About Us Loading Test Your Skill Q. Out of Boxing and ...

A2ZMenu Experts Comment
A2ZMenu team is committed in providing solution in various technologies through blogs, tutorials, Q & A etc. Our objective is to give a knowledge ...