Adding controls within Treeview control

I need to add text box , image button , additional checkbox (which is not given in tv control) , dropdown list , is it possible , if yes , please post some code snippet or atleast ways

thanks for spending ur time
0
sudhakar_jr

How do you expose an event from a server control within an user control on an web form?
I have a calendar inside of an user control Simple.ascx The user control is sitting on my web form Simple.aspx. How do I access the VisibleMonthChanged event from my web form Simple.aspx? Is it possible? Yes Create Event in usercontrol which fires on page when VisibleMonthChanged event fires on usercontrol. Jigar Desai-----------------------Do not forget to "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. Ok, I created the event Public Event MonthChanged() in Simple.ascx.vb. Then I add the follow to Simple.aspx.vb Private Sub Simple_MonthChanged() Si...

Dynamiclly added web control in a web control problem?
I have a small problem...I have a web control, that creates dynamicly some other my custom controls and add these to itself. But when there is a postback, how can I get the information of the dynamiclly added control. Here is my example:(I have simplified)  1 DropDownList d; 2 protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) 3 { 4 d= new DropDownList(); 5 d.Items.Add("B"); 6 d.Items.Add("L"); 7 d.AutoPostBack = true; 8 d.SelectedIndexChanged += new Event...

Web Custom Control within a Web Custom Control
I was wondering if this can be done and how. I've created a simple custom control that displays a header which is my first custom control. So I'm just a baby when it comes to this.. Within the header I currently have a property for breadcrumbs which is a string. What I would like to do is have the breadcrumb property  be a Link Button List. I did find a custom control of a Link Button List which is exactly what I wanted. My question is how can/do  I include this into my custom control? Can it done? How? Please help? I'm at a lose here.   Susan You should be able to do ...

Custom Control within a Control Control

Web control in web control

UpdatePanel within a web user control resets data of controls outside the user control
Hello, I have a usercontrol on my page which displays a running marquee text. It makes use of an UpdatePanel (within the user control) to refresh the marquee text (within the updatepanel) at periodic intervals. For this I added a timer control and its tick event as an async postback trigger for the UpdatePanel. I have a lot of textboxes and dropdown list boxes (all with runat=server) on the page outside the above user control. These are also contained in different UpdatePanels. Problem is, when the user control does a postback to refresh the marquee text, it causes some of...

User Control Within UserControl
If I have a user control A and then inside it a user control B embedded/referenced within it.  User Control A has a panel defined (cpeNewUser) that I want to manipulate from the code behind of User Control B based on some event that happens.So putting this in my code behind of User Control B won't work as it has no idea of cpeNewUser:cpeNewUser.Collapsed = true;So is it because only at runtime they are married up and because of this you cannot access each other's objects at compile time?  How would I get this to work becuase I'm using all user controls inside a AJAX Too...

Adding ajax extenders to custom controls added at runtime within a wizard control
Hi guys,  I have a problem where i have a web page (inheriting from a master page which contains the scriptmanager control) containing a dynamically created wizard control. At runtime i add the steps from custom controls i have created, basically simulating content etc. Now - when i try to add ajax extenders to the custom controls it errors out on load and says that the controls havent been registered - have scoured the web but cant seem to find any info re what the cause/solution is - help please. Hi, What exactly the error says? Did you look into your web configuration file (web.c...

Retreiving a value from a web form within a web user control
Hi  I have a page (web form) that retreives some data from a database. To be more specific: at some point when user clicks a button (in the web form) there is some ID number retreived from a database in code behind. At the same time the Visible property of the nestet web user control is chamged to true. I want than forward the ID to the web user control so that a grid view can load data from a database for that ID. How can I access that data (the ID) within a web user control context nested in that page?  Kind regards   Check this ;ink  http://www.codeproject.com/K...

Web resources about - Adding controls within Treeview control - asp.net.web-forms

‘Enough Is Enough’: Obama Demands More Gun Control After Colorado Shooting
President Obama again turned to gun control as a potential solution to the horrific act

Obama pushes for gun control after Colorado shooting
"This is not normal," president says after gunman fatally shoots three people, including police officer, at Planned Parenthood facility

DC Police Chief, “If you’re in a position to try and take the gunman down…it’s the best option for saving ...
... in a position to try and take the gunman down…it’s the best option for saving lives before police can get there,” Yet DC Supports Gun Control ...

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Wii U will likely support Wiimote and Nunchuk controls
Well this is interesting. Fans have been speculating as to the control schemes that will be supported in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess ...

Mind-Control Bacteria Stop You From Eating Too Much
Gut microbes release proteins that stop the brain from thinking you're still hungry.

Control Your HTPC With Scavenged IR Parts
If you’ve built yourself a home theater PC, one of your highest priorities is probably coming up with a convenient control solution. The easiest ...

ICYMI: Even the AP couldn’t validate any of Hillary’s gun control nonsense
... – not 200 as she claimed . Asked to explain the discrepancy, Clinton’s campaign pointed to 2013 statistics from the Centers for Disease Control ...

Over-The-Counter Birth Control Empowers Women And Pharmacists In Oregon And California
Over-the-counter birth control is coming to Oregon and California. There’s an enactment of new laws on the horizon that will allow pharmacists ...

Colorado embodies nation's divide over gun control
Los Angeles Times Colorado embodies nation's divide over gun control Los Angeles Times People are escorted away from a deadly shooting Nov. ...