Why do I get ambiguos errors that dont exist

There are around 250 errors showing in the Error List, These are not actually errors as the site runs fine and refrences do match up.

Example

Error 7 'AspNet.SpiderMaster.Communities.BusinessLogicLayer.LinkManager' does not contain a definition for 'AppendUrl' D:\Spider Master\Visual Studio 2008\WebSites\Current Work\Trading Center\Community\Site\Announcements.aspx.cs 49 43 D:\...\Trading Center\

So whats up with this? Any Ideas to correct this or work out why I get these..

Regards, Regan

0
SpiderMaster

I am not sure .Checkout whether any old DLL's in your folders.

check this site (i dont know may be it will help ): http://forums.asp.net/t/1406061.aspx

0
kiki12345
4/17/2009 2:33:06 AM

kiki12345:

 Hi,

I am not sure .Checkout whether any old DLL's in your folders.

check this site (i dont know may be it will help ): http://forums.asp.net/t/1406061.aspx

That has nothing to do with my question what so ever.

Regards, Regan

0
SpiderMaster
4/21/2009 5:05:54 AM

 Try rebooting your machine and then clear down the contents of C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files

TATWORTH