Turn off Debug - Web Dev Express

Every time I run a page Debug keeps running after the page has rendered. Is there a way to turn that off so I don't have to stop it after each page?

RuthlessRoth

You can start your application using Ctrl-F5 instead of F5 (or the green arrow button) to avoid debugging.

Christopher Reed
Careed

Operating problems with visual dev 2008 express
Hi All I am coming from Frontpage 2003 to visual web dev 2008 express . My problems so far are 1, Find & replace  I cannot do a find a replace of multiple lines of code, the function simply will not consider anything more than 1 line 2,Find & replace  It insists on leaving open every file it has found something to replace and i cannot find a place to switch off this option 3, Copy website windows I am unable to sort the files by type, status, etc anything 4, Publish website vs copy website  Is there a function similar to the fronpage publish command ? 5, Very S...

Integrating a custom module or any module into .net nuke with vis. dev. express
Ok I am using .net nuke and visual web developer 2005 express edition.  I am new to both. My problem is this...dotnetnuke is installed and working great and I have made changes and used the default modules for various pages on my new site.  However, now I have reached the stage where I need a module template where I can use asp.net to write my own code to manipulate data. I cannot for the life of me, figure out how to incorporate a new module into the site.  I copied a module folder that I downloaded called createmoduletemplate into my DesktopModules directory.&nbs...

VWD Express and SQL express 2008
I am trying to create a new project on a newly installed visual web developer express using an SQL connection. I installed VWD with all the options, including SQL express 2008. However, when I try and add the SQL component I get the following message: Connections to SQL Server files (*.mdf) require SQL Server Express 2005 to function properly. Pelease verify the installation of the component or download from the URL... Very bizarre - any assistance appreciated. Vista X64, Intel Q9300, 8GB RAM  Looks like you are not alone:http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=SQL+Server+2008+files+...

VWD 2008 Express & SQL Server 2008 Express & Hosting Options
Hey all, go easy on me, this is my first post On my development PC, I am using Visual Web Developer 2008 Express (the free one) along with SQL Server 2008 Express (the free one).  I am building a small scale database application (1 database) and would like to host this on the internet so that others can access it and report back on usability and bugs etc.  It doesn't need to be mega-fast at the moment. I am unsure of what type of hosting to buy, as there are many different options available.  I guess I have the following questions : Is there hosting specific to the...

vwd express 2008 markup error in Master Page
Hi I was running the VWD 2008 Express version beta and everything worked as I needed it to..Apart from the registration process. I found on a forum it was an error with the program. (I downloaded it then burnt it to a disc) one of the two options. It turns out the way round it is to uninstall the whole package and do a download installation of the latest release. This has resolved the registration issue however every page I open now shows a "Page contains markup that is not valid when attached to master page" The only way round this is to click on the code make a slight change ie p...

VB Express 2005 to VB Express 2008?
 I have a project I started on a Win2k machine using VB Express 2005 and SQL Express 2005 it was written in .net version 2.0, Its now on an XP Professional machine that runs  VB Express 2008 and SQL Express 2005. After opening the the project in VB Express 2008 the Visual Studio Conversion tool runs and does 2 conversions.  I keep getting the following error message whenever I attempt to add a new tableadaptor to the xsd file Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.SqlServer.Types, Version=10.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91...

"Failure to create a user instance"
 On Windows Server 2008 - I installed Visual Web Developer 2008 Express and SQL Server Express 2008 with Advanced.I ported over several Websites from a Windows 2003 Web Server.When I go into the V.W.D. Solution Explorer for a given website, I see the MDF files ported from 2003, but when I go into Database Explorer to work with the data,  I get a Package Load Failure and the database will not connect.  Instead it says, "Failure to create a user instance of SQL Server, due to a failure in starting the process for the use instance. The connection will be closed."And whe...

Visual Studio 2008 SP1
I have the developer version of SQL 2005 & SQL Server Express 2008 installed on my laptop and Visual Studio 2008 SP1 and .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 installed.    I'm learning ASP.Net MVC and want to work with a SQL Server Express 2008, but I can't connect to SQL Server Express 2008.  I first tried to ADD a SQL Server Database by adding a SQL Server Database to app_data and received the error "Connections to SQL Server files (*.mdf) require SQL Server Express 2005 to function properly.  Then I attempted to ADD the Membership.MDF ...

Installing MS SQL Server 2008 Express with Advanced Services to work with MS VWD 2008 Express Edition
Hi, I am trying to use ASP.Net in MS Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition. I initially had MS SQL Server 2005 Express Edition on my computer before installing the MS Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition. When I try to connect to the asp membership database, I get an error message. I then uninstalled the MS SQL 2005 Express and the VWD 2008 Express. I installed MS SQL Server 2008 Express with Tools and reinstalled the VWD 2008 Express edition with SP1, but I got the same error. Now I am an absolute beginner, I am thinking that maybe I don't know what I am doing. I have uni...

Now this Dev Express thing....
Check this: http://donaldshimoda.blogspot.com/2012/09/devexpress-will-never-support-firemonkey.html Yogi Yang wrote: > Check this: > http://donaldshimoda.blogspot.com/2012/09/devexpress-will-never-support-firemonkey.html "Never"? That's a long time. Poor headline choice. -- Nick On 05/03/2013 10:55, Nick Hodges wrote: > Yogi Yang wrote: > >> Check this: >> > http://donaldshimoda.blogspot.com/2012/09/devexpress-will-never-support-firemonkey.html > > "Never"? That's a long time. > > Poor headline...

Migrating to VWD2008 Express and SQL Server 2008 Express
I have been using VWD 2005 Express and  SQL Server Management Express 2005, Is there specific steps I need to follow to migrate to the latest versions of the current 2008 Express applications i.e. Upgrading?  Suggestions?  I have used the current applications to build a company web app for over a year now and was wondering anything I coded in the 2005 would be a problem.  Currently I am ASP.Net 2.0 and coding in VB. Thanks for your input and suggestions. Please remember to click Mark as Answer if my post was helpful.  There should be a wizard on the SQL20...

Problem using SMS express with VWD Express 2008.
Hi guys, Looking for some help please... I have developed a Site using VWD express 2008 and within the site I added a Log-in control and this generated a Database for me called ASPNETDB.MDF, I used this DB with the site Admin feature (Again the auto generated pages!) to add some users so I could test the function of the control. All worked fine :-) Then because I wanted to make some large additions to the DB I used SMS Express to attach to the DB and make the required changes (Add tables etc!). Once finished I detached from the DB in SMS and closed it down then re-opened VWDx an...

Merging dev-gaia and dev-b2g into dev-fxos
--001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Hello people of Firefox OS, After a discussion we have decided that the distinction between dev-gaia and dev-b2g mailing lists is not enough to warrant maintaining two lists. So we are deprecating both in favor of dev-fxos. So if you are subscribed to one of the aforementioned lists, you will be subscribed to the new dev-fxos list and we will shortly be decommissioning dev-gaia and dev-b2g. Thanks! Michael --001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: qu...

2008 Express VS 2005 Express Videos. HELP!!!!
I am trying to learn 2008 watching mostly 2005 videos. On a 2005 video on the insert table dialog box there is an option to insert a header footer and sidebar template. I think thats pretty cool so I decide to try it. You try it and let me know what you find. Do we have some up to date videos coming anytime soon related to 2008 or should I back up to the 2005 stuff to be able to get some help? Of course there are some usefull videos regarding asp.net 3.5 and 2008 related learning videos. Just take a look at http://www.asp.net/learn/3.5-videos/ and http://www.asp.net/learn/linq-videos/...

Merging dev-gaia and dev-b2g into dev-fxos
--001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Hello people of Firefox OS, After a discussion we have decided that the distinction between dev-gaia and dev-b2g mailing lists is not enough to warrant maintaining two lists. So we are deprecating both in favor of dev-fxos. So if you are subscribed to one of the aforementioned lists, you will be subscribed to the new dev-fxos list and we will shortly be decommissioning dev-gaia and dev-b2g. Thanks! Michael --001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: qu...

Web resources about - Turn off Debug - Web Dev Express - asp.net.web-dev-2008-express

The Indian Express: Latest News, Breaking News Live, Current Headlines, India News Online
Indian Express covers latest news from India, all exclusive current headlines and India news live, including latest breaking news on business, ...

Local news, sports, obituaries, classifieds and more - Tallmadge Express
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) Gov. Chris Christie, who once famously called himself "the healthiest fat...

Sussex Express
Search continues for boy swept out to sea at... The search has continued today (Monday October 28) for the 14-year-old local boy who was swept ...

Outlook Express - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mac OS 9 ,, Windows 3.x , Windows NT 3.51 , Windows 95 , Windows NT 4.0 Outlook Express is an email and news client that is included with Internet ...

Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin express mutual admiration - Videos - CBS News
There's a "bromance" brewing between Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin. The Russian leader called Trump “bright and talented” ...

Express Scripts partners with drug company to produce $1 version of Daraprim
Patients suffering from a rare parasitic disease will soon have a low-price alternative to Daraprim, the lifesaving drug sold by Turing Pharmaceuticals ...

Express Scripts To Offer $1 Version Of Drug That Skyrocketed To $750/Pill Overnight
... of Daraprim skyrocketed to around $750/pill, resulting in angry doctors , and a Senate investigation . Today, pharmacy benefits giant Express ...

Special Operators Take Poll On Women In Combat, Express Three Particular Concerns
Special Operators Take Poll On Women In Combat, Express Three Particular Concerns

Consumers Express Interest in IoT, Concerns Over Privacy
Nearly one-third of those that browse shopping websites make an online purchase using their mobile phone, the survey found.

Martin Shkreli Questioned By Express Scripts' Chief Medical Officer
During his Q&A at the Forbes Healthcare Summit, Martin Shkreli shared an exchange with the Chief Medical Officer of Express Scripts.