Internet Explorer empty

Hi all,

 i tried debugged my script and its shows empty to my Internet explorer.

 What does this error means ? I using windows vista.

'WebDev.WebServer.EXE' (Managed): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_32\WebDev.WebHost\9.0.0.0__b3f5f7f11d50a3a\WebDev.WebHost.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

Thanks.

0
ubsacc2004

hi i will suggest you repairing VS.

check these links for similar prob,

http://forums.asp.net/p/1153816/1903978.aspx#1903978

http://dotnetslackers.com/Community/forums/no-controls-on-web-form-and-the-page-could-not-be-loaded/t/3070.aspx

Joydeep Sen
Dotnet Developer

Dont forget to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helped you.
This credits that member, earns you a point and mark your thread as Resolved for the sake of Future Readers

0
joydeepsen
4/13/2009 11:54:47 AM

hi tks for the links. but wen try to repair need the installation cd.

0
ubsacc2004

 even  i try to repair and uninstall all my projects also shown blank page.

 Thanks.

0
ubsacc2004
4/19/2009 1:54:35 PM

The message is unrelated, it is just saying that debugger attached to Web server and it does not symbol information for the Web server (which is correct since it is executable that comes with VS/VWD).

Perhaps script is doing what is supposed to be doing? Can you paste sample code here?

Mikhail

Visual Studion Express 2008 SP1, Visual Web Developer Express 2008 and Web Application Project Template
Hi All, I installed Visual Web Developer Express 2008 sp1 on my two machines, one running Vista & other running XP. On the XP machine, when I open VWD Express 2008 I get an option to use Web Application project template as a new project option but on my Vista machine I only get an option to use Web site model template option. My question is, is the sp1 incompatible with vista? Any help or explanation would be appreciated   Thanks SP1 is compatible with vista.  I would try devenv.exe /installvstemplates to see if you could force vwd to see the other project types otherwise ...

Visual Web Dev Express 2008 and SQL server Express 2005 database connection problem
Apologies if this has already been covered, i can't find any search function on the forum. I have a somewhat annoying problem with the above software. I use Vista Home Premium x64 and have decided to install VWD 2008 and SQL2005 to learn ASP and SQL development. I only have a moderate undertanding of standard HTML and would like to expand my knowledge.  It is the final non-beta version of VWD 2008. The install went fine and no errors were shown. After trying to connect to the database via the ASP.NET application tool in VWD it gives an "unable to connect to the database ...

I am unable to use the internet explorer web tabstrip in internet explorer
Hi, I am unable to see the Tabstrip web control in internet explorer, can any help for me Can you please describe what exacly are you doing and how the page markup looks like?Thanks------------------------------------------------------------This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. <iewc:TabStrip id="TSAwards" runat="server" TabSelectedStyle="background-color:#000000;color:#FFFFFF"                  TabHoverStyle="background-color:#777777" CssClass="con...

I cannot use SQL Server 2008 Express with Visual Web Developer 2008 Express
I have downloaded the Visual Studio 2008 Express with SP1 All-In-One DVD image file, burned a DVD and installed Visuall Basic, with SQL Server and Visual Web Developer. However when I try to test a new site and add a  New Item/SQL Sever database I get a message: "failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server due to failure in starting the process for the user instance. The connection will be closed." I tried to use SQL Server Configuration manager and change SQLEXPRESS logon properties (different built-in account and my Windows Vista account) but it doesn't work and I ...

ODP.NET with Visual Web Dev Express?
Hi, Does the odp.net for oracle work with Visual Web Dev Express or do you need VS 2005 full version?  I get the following error in VWD when i add the reference to the Oracle.Data Assembly files.   Could not load file or assembly 'Oracle.DataAccess'.............. Failed to grant minimum permission requests. Also when installing the ODP i got the following:  The procedure entry point GetProcessImageFileNameW could not be located in the dynamic link library PSAPI.DLL Why don't you want to use the built-in OracleClient provided with Visual Web Developer? ...

Multiple selection in Visual Web Dev. 2008 Express
I couldn't select more controls in the design view. After reading some posts I understand this functionality doesn't exist in vwd 2008 express and a sp1 has been created for that.Did I get it right?If I did, is it possible to download only the sp1 and not all the vs2008 again?Thanks You need to install SP1. In VWD Express SP1 is effectively new VWD download. Most of the binaries in the product have changed so there is really no smaller download.Thanks------------------------------------------------------------This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confe...

Microsoft Expression Web SuperPreview for Windows Internet Explorer
Expression Web SuperPreview for Internet Explorer speeds the essential task of debugging your web sites for cross-browser compatibility. With Expression Web SuperPreview for Internet Explorer, you don’t need a web service to debug your pages on the same machine that you use for development. Expression Web SuperPreview for Internet Explorer is a stand-alone visual debugging tool that makes it faster and easier to migrate your sites from Internet Explorer 6 to Internet Explorer 7 or 8. With Expression Web SuperPreview for Internet Explorer, you can ensure that your Web sites wor...

Microsoft Expression Web SuperPreview for Windows Internet Explorer #2
Expression Web SuperPreview for Internet Explorer speeds the essential task of debugging your web sites for cross-browser compatibility. With Expression Web SuperPreview for Internet Explorer, you don’t need a web service to debug your pages on the same machine that you use for development. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=8e6ac106-525d-45d0-84db-dccff3fae677 -- "If U know neither the enemy nor yourself,U will succumb in every battle" ...

Ajax Toolkit with Visual Web Dev 2008 Express not working
Hi,I followed the instructions to install the Ajax tool kit as described here:http://www.asp.net/AJAX/AjaxControlToolkit/Samples/Walkthrough/Setup.aspxI can see all the controls in the Toolkit tab on the left - so it *looks* like a successful install. I can run the Accordian sample from the Samples Web site with no problem. But when I try and create and use an accordian on my own web site I get this error:     "Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified." Is is because I...

How to use Visual Web Developper 2008 Express Edition with Visual C# 2008 Express Edition for n-tier development
Can these products be bundled when working in a n-tier project? What are the best practise methods? Or is moving to Visual Studio 2008 Standard Editon the solution? In most cases you will find all you need is in VWD 2008, If you install SP1 then you can compile class libraries now as well, so less need for c#2008. Also you might find this good to read http://imar.spaanjaars.com/QuickDocId.aspx?quickdoc=416 Hope it helpsRegardsJeremyIf this has helped Please: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.That way future readers will know which post solve...

Conflict Between Internet Explorer V7 and Visual Web Developer 2008 Beta?
After installing VWDE 2008 beta, I started noticing that occasionally IE would fail to make a connection, it would just sit there—the toolbars at the top wouldn’t even appear half the time.  Then, in the last week, I downloaded about a month’s worth of general Microsoft software updates(I’m running XP), and now the problem has become the rule instead of the exception.   IE doesn’t lock up (i.e., require a task manager shutdown), I can close normally. It just doesn’t connect. Sometimes the toolbars don’t appear, other times they do, but in either case IE never connects. I may ha...

MVC Preview 3 and Web Dev Express 2008 SP1 Beta
When trying to run a new mvc web application, the default project fails to start up.  A BadImageFormatException is throw with the message BAD IL Range.   Anyone seen this before or know how to fix it? Do you get this error if you build the project first? Is the project language VB? We have seen this error before and are currently looking at the cause of it. It is related to the fact that a view page must be built for it to correctly inherit from MVC.ViewPage. The language is VB.  And Building the project before attempting to run it did fix the problem. Thanks (can&#...

Error: 25
I am in VWD and went to Database Explorer to "Add Connection" to a .mdf File located on another PC on the network.  I see the following: 1) Data Source: Microsoft SQL Server (SqlClient)2) Server Name: \\ComputerName3) Log on to the Server: Use SQL Server Authentication4) Connect to a database: Attach a Database File: \\Computename\FolderName\DatabaseName.mdf5) Logical Name: [Left Blank]6) Advanced Tab: [No Changes]7) Clicked the Button: "Test Connection" Receive this Error: An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server.  When connecting ...

Oracle Data Provider for .NET and Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition
Hi All, Can we use ODP.net with Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition?If yes, which version of ODP.net has to be installed and if not, what is the alternative for this? I have ODTwithODAC10202 installed on my machine. But when I run my application, I am getting the following Exception, The type intializer for Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleConnection threw an Exception. Hope any body could suggest me the right solution and guide me furthur. Thanks, Lakshya Friend, ODP.Net has the support to Visual Studio 2008, here is the link for that http://www.oracle.com/technology/s...

Web resources about - Internet Explorer empty - asp.net.web-dev-2008-express

Internet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Internet is a global system of interconnected computer networks that use the standard Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to link several billion ...

Internet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Internet is a global system of interconnected computer networks that use the standard Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to link several billion ...

Internet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... government networks of local to global scope, linked by a broad array of electronic, wireless, and optical networking technologies. The Internet ...

Internets - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
" Internets ", also known as " The Internets ", is a Bushism -turned- catchphrase used humorously to portray the speaker as ignorant about the ...

Internet Evolution - The Macrosite for News, Analysis, and Opinion about the Future of the Internet
The next big leap forward in the history of the Internet is happening now: Internet Evolution (www.internetevolution.com) is a Web 2.0 online ...

The Dress: Black, blue, white & gold internet meme’s origins
IT was the internet sensation of 2015, generating fierce debate, countless memes, Halloween costumes and reams of news coverage. It was The Dress. ...

This $79 desktop computer comes preloaded with a huge chunk of the Internet
... draw. There's a PC the size of a power adapter from Quanta, a USB PC-on-a-stick from Lucoms and now a PC that comes preloaded with the Internet ...

A poor rural province in China spent $465,000 erecting a 120-foot golden statue of Mao, but when the ...
... a demolition team came and demolished the whole thing in one day. A person answering the telephone at the Tongxu County government offices ...

Someone has come up with a genius — and slightly terrifying — way food companies could send ads to your ...
Internet-connected refrigerators have been the tech story of the last 20 years . Fridges that automatically order food when you run out, or send ...

Is this the worst Internet law ever?
Donald Trump’s suggestion to ask for Bill Gates’ help in “closing that Internet up” as a way to combat terrorism was widely derided, as was his ...