Ajax Control ToolKit

I installed VWD Express but do see the complete listing of Ajax Contol ToolKit.  The .NET Framework 3.5 with SP1 is installed.

Within MS Visual Studio 2005 (at work) I see a complete listing of Ajax Control Toolkit objects.

I do have VWD Express installed as well.

 Suggestions to resolve this is appreciated (able to view the complete list of AJAX Controls).

Thank you.

0
Ayomide

 try this .

1. Add Bin Folder in ur project directory.

2.Paste (all)*.dll files(Ajax Control toolkit) .

hopefully Solve ur issue

Md. Parves Kawser

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you.
0
rezakawser
4/22/2009 3:38:03 AM

To view the complete list of AJAX Controls, I think you should:

- Right click on Toolbox => Add Tab

- Right click on the new Tab => Choose Item... => COM components Tab => Browse to AJAX Controls Toolkit DLL => OK

I hope this idea can help you.

Ratanak

.Net Developer
0
ratanakchn
4/22/2009 3:39:32 AM

AJAX Tooklit is a separate project and separate download. If you upgraded since to 3.5, you may need to download and install 3.5 version of the toolkit.

Mikhail