Web form background image

Using visual web developer, I have an image set using body background = "addresspath.jpg"... which is fine when i'm designing the form, the image appears. The web form then builds perfectly, but when i start it the image goes away again.

I've gone throught the format menu, style, and back ground and set it there also, and again it works in design view but disappears when I start without debugging.

Any help?!?!?

0
Tokamosh

hi,

  is that the file "addresspath.jpg"  placed under the same folder?.if no then u have to specify the relative path instead of absolute one. some thing like(../addresspath.jpg) ,if it is one level below.

0
Jeevi
1/24/2006 8:28:52 AM
Thanks i got it working!
0
Tokamosh

How to Create a Simple Web Form for Go Daddy hosted site from Visual Web Dev 2005 Express Edition
I have spent all weekend trying to make my simple form mail WORK.  And now, much forum hunting and Go Daddy calling later, I want to post what I have learned, hoping to save another newbie a loooooong weekend.  So here goes:1) If you don't have one already, create an e-mail account at Go Daddy.  It will take about 15 minutes to become active.  Write down your user id and password, then forge ahead with the rest of this.  It will take you less than an hour, depending on how detailed your form is.2) Create your form in MS VWD 2005 X ed using the Wizard tool...

Web Matrix vs Vis Web Dev 2005 Express
Hi - i'm looking to upsize MS Access DBs to SQL Server and also migrate to web vs LAN- Yesterday downloaded SQL Server 2005 express and Vis web Debveloper Express as learning tools (haven't yet installed) Today ran across Web Matrix - which appears to be for earlier versions of .Net Are Matrix and Web Developer express similar? Can someone fill me in - which should i be learning? thanks  Just to make sure you're clear, Web Matrix is for ASP.NET 1.1 and VWD is for ASP.NET 2.0.While Web Matrix met a need, Visual Web Developer is by far the superior tool.  If you have the op...

Visual Web Dev 2005 Express & SQL 2005 Express
Last week I downloaded and installed Vis Web Dev Express 2005 and have it running absolutely fine.  2 days later I downloaded the most recent SQL Server Express but when I try to install it, I get a message saying it has "detected incompatible beta components fromVisual Studio or SQL Server" and that I must "run the build clean up wizard from the cd."  Since I downloaded both parts I dont have a cd.  I dont particularly want to uninstall webdev express because the download was so slow the first time and it doesn't leave an install file for reinstallation.  What's my best ...

web web web

Web forms and mobile web forms

move database from web dev express to SQL 2005 or SQL Express
I'm guessing something like this has been posted before, but I'm having trouble finding excatly what I'm looking for.  Here's the situation. I am building a site based on the club starter kit.  The database appears to be part of the web project.  I've modified some of the tables so it's not the original club database anymore. I would like to move this database to SQL Express (i.e. the database will appear in my SQL Server Mgmt. Studio) and I would also like to try to move it to SQL 2005.  I don't have a host yet, so I think being able to move it to either product would ...

VS.NET 2005 & Visual Web Developer 2005 Express
I'm currently working on VWD using C#, and i'm planning to study MCTS, so i'm wondering if there's major differences between both in Web field.Thank you aloti need a creative atmosphere Not for what you're doing.JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue....

Web Developer Express 2005 to replace Web Matrix
Does the new, free, Web Developer Express 2005 which is now avialable for download from Microsoft's web site replace Web Matrix? It seems to have all of the features. That's the idear.--Ambrose LittleInfragistics, Inc. Does it support coding with ASP.NET 1.1 as well as 2.0 (Whidbey)? tx -pj Can you please post a link.Hiazlewww.hiazle.com Well, I found the link myself Incase anyone needs it: http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/express/vwd/default.aspx For all other express products: http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/express/Hiazlewww.hiazle.com ..NET 2.0 is targeted to ha...

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment

Web Site to Web Application 2005 and Web References
I'm trying to convert a VS 2005 Web Site  Project to a VS 2005 Web Application Project, I have followed http://webproject.scottgu.com/CSharp/Migration/Migration.aspx, which works fine for most objects but it does not convert the Web References.I can add them manually, however I need to ensure that the Web Reference Name is the same for all my Web Services, this is to ensure that I can used Shared Types.  The problem is on VS 2005 Web Application it renames the Web Reference Name to Localhost1, localhost2 etc. Any ideas how I can get over this?Regards <<<Bryan...

Web resources about - Web form background image - asp.net.web-dev-2005-express

Discovery of cosmic microwave background radiation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The accidental discovery of cosmic microwave background radiation is a major development in modern physical cosmology . Although predicted by ...

Android App OStream Speeds Up Facebook Experience By Synchronizing Content In Background
Facebook’s newly revamped Android application was rebuilt with a focus on speed, and startup oStream wants to help users of devices on that operating ...

Background for Dick Armey’s Endorsement of “Nothing for the Nation”
To truly grasp the profound nature of Dick Armey’s endorsement of Nothing for the Nation: Who Got What Out of Iraq, one must understand the events ...

Facebook Photos Gets Polish: White Background, Bigger Images That Load Faster
... Facebook product manager Justin Shaffer describes a new version of Facebook’s photo viewer coming out now. In place of the black lightbox background ...

Easy Background Tasks in ASP.NET
As I work on the badge implementation for Stack Overflow, I needed a way to call the code that detects and awards the badges out of band. Traditionally ...

Camera Amazing with Pictures Background Remover for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch ...
Get Camera Amazing with Pictures Background Remover on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Obama tightening online loophole for gun sales, requiring background checks
... and Explosives to require those selling guns, whether at a flea market or online, to register as a firearms dealer and to perform background ...

THE WORLD’S GREATEST GUN SALESMAN: Nearly 25 million background checks in 2015 alone
... 100 million firearms have been sold during the Obama presidency . Now, ia Gun Free Zone we get the latest data dump on federal firearm background ...

Obama Broadening Background Check Requirements for Gun Sellers
The Obama administration is broadening the definition of who qualifies as a gun dealer as part of a package of executive actions intended to ...

Obama moves to close loopholes for gun background checks
The administration on Monday announced a series of executive actions they'll implement to reduce gun violence