IDE stops the debugging

Hi,
When I am debugging, a break point is hit and suddenly IDE stops the debugging; but IE continues to work. I have tried , deleting the website and creating again, setting the user on machine.config, registering ‘diasymreader.dll’ etc. Still I am facing the same issue. <b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal;">Environment
IDE - 7.1.3088
Framework – 1.1.4322 SP1
Language – C#
Thanks in advance.
Hamlin Stephen
0
hamlin
11/6/2007 9:54:11 AM
📁 asp.net.web-dev-2005-express
📃 3977 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 2 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 768 Views

Hi,
I can provide you more information on above post. This happens only to a particular page. This page has a popup window.. The interesting thing is, the line is getting highlighted before IDE stops the execution. The same file taken from VSS works fine on other machines and can debug.
Thanks in Advance.
Hamlin  Stephen.

0
hamlin
11/7/2007 5:53:13 AM

I am just now having the exact same issue.  I have a web service on my machine.  I am attaching to the aspnet process just fine and when the webservice is hit, my ide basically detaches...
 What could be going on?
0
cdkimmel