Difference between "Visual Studio 2005 Professional" and "Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition"

I would like to build a web application for my department.  But I found that both tools can be used to build a ASP web site.  What is the difference between these two tools ?  Do they function the same ?
0
sammak
10/8/2007 9:30:15 AM
📁 asp.net.web-dev-2005-express
📃 3977 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 2 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1214 Views

You can review this online features matrix between all visual studio versions
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/vstudio/aa700921.aspx

 Hosam Kamel

Remember to click on Mark as answer on the post that helped you
0
HosamKamel
10/8/2007 9:38:25 AM

Have a look here http://blogs.msdn.com/mikhailarkhipov/archive/2006/06/26/647516.aspx.