apllication folder error while installing visual web developer express edition 2005

I have downloaded visual web developer 2005 express edition from this site.....but at the the time of installing it gives the error

application folder for visual web developer cant  be created......although the installation completes sucessfully.....but when i open

the  visual web developer it shows the same error.......please help...

0
akshay_rangar

Did you get this problem resolved?

-- Mike Pope

ASP.NET User Education

mikepope

Error when install Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition in Vista Home Edition
I was trying to install Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition downloaded from http://www.asp.net/downloads/essential/ in my Windows Vista Home Edition and it failed, saying an error as: Error occurred during setup: The following component was not attempted: Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition - ENU Followed with a popup window from Program Compactibility Assistant saying: This program might not have installed correctly. If the program didn't install correctly, try reinstalling using settings that are compatible with this version of Windows.Program: IExpress S...

Install Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition with Visual Studio .Net 2003
Hi All, Just want to make sure the following issue: is there any probelms/issue to install Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition on a workstation which have Visual Studio .Net 2003 installed? will it caused the VS .Net 2003 not work correctly? IIS 6.0 working fine for .Net framework 1.1 and 2.0?   Thanks!Edward During the beta period, I had both VWD 2005 and VS .NET 2003 installed side-by-side and I didn't notice any problems. I've also installed .NET Frameworks 1.1 and 2.0 on IIS 6.0, also without any issues. So, 1 and 2 shouldn't give you any problems. HTH,RyanRyan Olsha...

Visual Studio 2005 Express Editions , Visual Basic, Visual C#, Visual J#, Visual C++, and Visual Web Developer Express
Newbie questions....    What is the difference between all this products, i understand now all of them are free of charge, my intention is to build a website, then i do not know if    Visual Basic, Visual C#, Visual J#, Visual C++, and Visual Web Developer Express,  are independent produckts or just some kind of adds to  the last oneI have downloaded visual web developer 2005, and the starter kit, is this all that i need starting to work building my pages or am i missing something else? See the Express Products column in the Visual Studio 2005 Product Lin...

Download Visual Web Developer 2005 Express or Visual Basic 2005 Express?
Hi,I'm a programmer with a 4 year degree in computer science. I have been programming in some sort for 25 years. I have done VB (several years ago), Delphi (last done several years ago), and currently do some Acess programming every other month along with Perl about every month. I have never done any web page programming other than straight html (since 1996). My boss just asked me to look into learning ASP. We have a completed ASP project for a customer and our current vendor is too busy to update it. I would be the one doing minor changes and doing the next major phase.  So should I ...

Do I need to install SOL 2005 server express edition with Visual Web developer 2005 beta 2.0?
Hello,,after I install VWD 2005 beta 2.0 on my machine, I also try to install the download 2005 SQL express edition , too. However, It won't let me to install SQL express because it said that I have to clean something on my machine. Do anyone have problem like this? is VWD 2005 have SQL 2005 express in it or not? I am confused... You don't need to have SQL 2005 to run VWD beta 2.0.  However if you are playing with the beta than its most likely because you want to learn about the feature 2.0 offers and if that is the case then I strongly recommend that you install SQL 2005 because...

Visual Studio 2005 vs Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition
Can anyone tell me what are the main differences between  Visual Studio.NET 2005 and Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition from an ASP.NET(VB) developer point of view?Thank you! For starters, Visual Web Developer Express includes only the portions of Visual Studio that pertain directly to creating Web sites. For example, you can't create Windows Forms projects or class library projects, etc. The rule of thumb there is that in Visual Studio you can create multi-project solutions, whereas in Visual Web Developer Express you can create only Web site projects. Within the ...

Differences between Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition and Visual Studio 2005?
What are the differences between Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition and Visual Studio 2005?I can't find a listing of the differences anywhere on Microsofts site. http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/express/This link described the express editions.  And from this FAQ:The Express products are designed for hobbyists, students, and novice developers. As such, they lack the full breadth of features found in higher-end editions of Visual Studio and are designed specifically for scenarios common to the hobbyist, student, and novice developer. Each Express product includes targeted documenta...

Visual Web Dev 2005 Express & SQL 2005 Express
Last week I downloaded and installed Vis Web Dev Express 2005 and have it running absolutely fine.  2 days later I downloaded the most recent SQL Server Express but when I try to install it, I get a message saying it has "detected incompatible beta components fromVisual Studio or SQL Server" and that I must "run the build clean up wizard from the cd."  Since I downloaded both parts I dont have a cd.  I dont particularly want to uninstall webdev express because the download was so slow the first time and it doesn't leave an install file for reinstallation.  What's my best ...

Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition and Web Matrix
Hello, I am using Web Matrix with Microsoft SQL 2000 to build web sites in ASP.NET 1.1 / VB. I need to keep using Web Matrix with Microsoft SQL 2000. Can I install the Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition and Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express? I would use Web Matrix with Microsoft SQL 2000 to work as I usually do. At same time I would get used to Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition. Thank You, Miguel VWD can coexists with Web Matrix. I am not sure, however, if SQL 2005 can run on the same box with SQL 2000. You do can, however, use VWD with SQL 2000.Thanks------...

Getting Started with Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2 and Visual Web Developer Express Edition 2005 Beta 2
Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2 was released on 4/17/2005.  Here's some important information for users to get started with: If you installed any version of Whidbey Beta 1 products, you must uninstall all Whidbey Beta 1 products before installing Beta 2.  The following links provide details and additional information about uninstalling: http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/vs2005/uninstall/http://blogs.msdn.com/astebner/archive/2005/04/19/409555.aspxhttp://blogs.msdn.com/hgao/archive/2005/04/15/408769.aspxhttp://blogs.msdn.com/hgao/archive/2005/04/15/408768.aspx You ...

Difference between "Visual Studio 2005 Professional" and "Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition"
I would like to build a web application for my department.  But I found that both tools can be used to build a ASP web site.  What is the difference between these two tools ?  Do they function the same ?  You can review this online features matrix between all visual studio versionshttp://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/vstudio/aa700921.aspx  Hosam Kamel Remember to click on Mark as answer on the post that helped you Have a look here http://blogs.msdn.com/mikhailarkhipov/archive/2006/06/26/647516.aspx. Thanks----------------------------------------------------------...

VS.NET 2005 & Visual Web Developer 2005 Express
I'm currently working on VWD using C#, and i'm planning to study MCTS, so i'm wondering if there's major differences between both in Web field.Thank you aloti need a creative atmosphere Not for what you're doing.JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue....

Web resources about - apllication folder error while installing visual web developer express edition 2005 - asp.net.web-dev-2005-express

Startups in Kfar Saba, Israel - CrunchBase
Discover startups in Kfar Saba, Israel

Newest 'android-tabhost' Questions - Stack Overflow
Currently, In my Apllication I have 2 tabs that I can move between them by pressing on the tab's title.I want to allow Fling (Horizontal scrolling) ...

Eric Reidy (@Eric_Reidy) on Twitter

Information and communications technology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and in the revised National Curriculum for England, Wales and Northern Ireland in 2000. The term ICT is now also used to refer to the convergence ...

Rent a Laptop For Business Applications - Rental Plus
Rentalplus Australia rent Laptops, which are Ideal for database management, data analysis, financial reporting, and multi-tasking. Long term ...

How to print metadata
Home Search: Search Advanced search Help Contact us My items (0) Login Users Viewing metadata Printing How to print metadata Downloading metadata ...

Microwave amplifier
... research but also for cell phones and more, microwave research has developed more in recent years. Microwave amplifiers are needed in apllications ...

Optimus Maximus software and documents
News Wallpapers Everything Store Studio Mandership Industrial design Project blog Optimus keyboards: Popularis order now Maximus sold out Mini ...

Restaurant Apps - Food Ordering Apps - Personalized Restaurant Apps - ChowNow.com
Restaurant owners we provide Restaurant Apps of your menu to help you increase your restaurant's revenue & order size. ChowNow provides Food ...

Sonata Software strengthens next-gen app development in India
Sonata Software believes Progress fits its strategic approach to be an early mover on bringing the latest technology solutions