A stored procedure can be created correctly in Beta 2, why couldn't it be created correctly in Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition?

A stored procedure can be created correctly in Beta 2, why couldn't it be created correctly in Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition?

The stored procedure Hellocw_GetAllFoldersByUserId can be created correctly in Beta 2, but when I try to create it again in final Web Developer 2005 Express Edition,
I get a error, why?  Are there some changes about Xquery language between final edition and Beta 2?

create procedure Hellocw_GetAllFoldersByUserId
@userId varchar(80),   --This line cause the error "Msg 2389, Level 16, State 1, Procedure Hellocw_InsertBookmark, Line 61"
@sqlxml xml OUTPUT
as
  begin
    select @sqlxml=Bookmark from cw_bookmark where userId=@UserId
    set @sqlxml.modify('delete (//*[local-name(.) != "Folder"], //text()) ')
  end;

Msg 2389, Level 16, State 1, Procedure Hellocw_InsertBookmark, Line 61
XQuery [cw_Bookmark.Bookmark.value()]: 'value()' requires a singleton (or empty sequence), found operand of type 'xdt:anyAtomicType *'

SuperCool Multiple ZIP - A utility to unzip multiple files and work with multiple zip files

SuperCool Random Number Generator
0
mycwcgr

A stored procedure can be created correctly in Beta 2, now it doesn't be created correctly in Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition, why?
A stored procedure can be created correctly in Beta 2, now it doesn't be created correctly in Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition, why? This stored procedure (only part code) can be created correctly in Beta 2, but now it doesn't be created correctly in Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition,I get a error information below when I try to create:XQuery [cw_Bookmark.Bookmark.value()]: 'value()' requires a singleton (or empty sequence), found operand of type 'xdt:anyAtomicType *' I think there are some changes in final edition SQL 2005 about XQuery language, how ca...

This stored procedure can be created correctly in Beta 2, now it doesn't be created correctly in Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition, why?
This stored procedure (only part code) can be created correctly in Beta 2, but now it doesn't be created correctly in Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition,I get a error information below when I try to create:XQuery [cw_Bookmark.Bookmark.value()]: 'value()' requires a singleton (or empty sequence), found operand of type 'xdt:anyAtomicType *' I think there are some changes in final edition SQL 2005 about XQuery language, how can I fix this error! Many Thanks!     --------------------------------------Stored procedure (part code)-------------------------------------...

The web site credated by beta 2 can not be run at Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition,why?
The web site credated by beta 2 can not be run at Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition,why? I have created a web with Visual Web Developer 2005 beta 2, and add three user using the tool ASP.NET Web Site Administration Tool. now I install the final Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition,but I find my web site can not be run in the final edition, when I try to login into system using Login control, I get the error 1 below: //--------------------------------------error 1--------------------------------------------------------Server Error in '/onlinebookmark' Application. Pr...

Getting Started with Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2 and Visual Web Developer Express Edition 2005 Beta 2
Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2 was released on 4/17/2005.  Here's some important information for users to get started with: If you installed any version of Whidbey Beta 1 products, you must uninstall all Whidbey Beta 1 products before installing Beta 2.  The following links provide details and additional information about uninstalling: http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/vs2005/uninstall/http://blogs.msdn.com/astebner/archive/2005/04/19/409555.aspxhttp://blogs.msdn.com/hgao/archive/2005/04/15/408769.aspxhttp://blogs.msdn.com/hgao/archive/2005/04/15/408768.aspx You ...

Upgrading from "Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2" to "Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2"
Newby question: I am learning ASP.NET and downloaded "Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2" in order to practice and learn the ropes.I just received "Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2" and would like to upgrade. However, I haven't found any reference to removing "Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2" before installing "Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2".Should I remove it?What do I need to back up before doing so?Thanks in advance,Ira I believe you can install VS on top of VWD. They, in fact, can coexits (although they will share some files).Thanks----------------------------------...

How to create a database in the sql express with Viaual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2
How to create a database in the sql express with Viaual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2?我怎么样在Viaual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2使用 sql express建立数据库?Help! SQL Express must be installed.1) Make sure there is an App_Data folder at the root of the Web site.2) In Solution Explorer, right-click App_Data and choose Add New Item.3) In the Add New Item dialog box, choose SQL Database and give it a name.4) Click OK.5) Switch to Database Explorer window.6) Double-click new database to expand it.7) Right click Tables and then choose Add New Table.8) Define column properties and ...

Can you use Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition to create variables
I'm running into this error: The name 'variable_name_here' does not exist in the current context so it seems my variable defined (using C#) int numero = 0; on the .aspx page isn't recognized on the .aspx.cs page where I try to put it in a label using Label2.Text = numero.Text; I found a discussion about this at http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=200532&SiteID=1  but it was mostly "try this" followed by "well, it didn't work for me" unfortunately.  The above discussion ended with several posts claiming they had fixed the error by fixing .aspx pages ...

How to Create a Simple Web Form for Go Daddy hosted site from Visual Web Dev 2005 Express Edition
I have spent all weekend trying to make my simple form mail WORK.  And now, much forum hunting and Go Daddy calling later, I want to post what I have learned, hoping to save another newbie a loooooong weekend.  So here goes:1) If you don't have one already, create an e-mail account at Go Daddy.  It will take about 15 minutes to become active.  Write down your user id and password, then forge ahead with the rest of this.  It will take you less than an hour, depending on how detailed your form is.2) Create your form in MS VWD 2005 X ed using the Wizard tool...

Do I need to install SOL 2005 server express edition with Visual Web developer 2005 beta 2.0?
Hello,,after I install VWD 2005 beta 2.0 on my machine, I also try to install the download 2005 SQL express edition , too. However, It won't let me to install SQL express because it said that I have to clean something on my machine. Do anyone have problem like this? is VWD 2005 have SQL 2005 express in it or not? I am confused... You don't need to have SQL 2005 to run VWD beta 2.0.  However if you are playing with the beta than its most likely because you want to learn about the feature 2.0 offers and if that is the case then I strongly recommend that you install SQL 2005 because...

Why can't i compile and make a *.dll file with my visual web developer 2005 express edition?
I  downloaded Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition. But it doesn't seem to put the *.dll file into the bin folder after compiling. And it does not make out a *.dll file. Could anybody tell me how to config it so that it is able to put *.dll files into bin folder like VS 2003 does?Any helps would be appreciated. Hello will98, with ASP.NET 2 some things have changed. One of them is the compilation model. This version uses a concept called Dynamic Compilation, which uses Special Folders to support it. Now, you don't need a compilation step to generate your assem...

In Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2, how can I use a fixed port to test aspx page?
In Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2, how can I use a fixed port to test aspx page? In Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2, I test web page using File system instead of HTTP,so sometimes I get the result "http://localhost:3079/WebSite2/Default.aspx",sometimes I I get the result "http://localhost:5603/WebSite2/Default.aspx",I hope to use a fixed port to test aspx page,for example,whenever I test web page, the  URL always is "http://localhost:3000/WebSite2/Default.aspx" How can I do? thanks!SuperCool Multiple ZIP - A utility to unzip multiple files and work wi...

Bugs? The summary created in MasterPage.master do't show in Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition!
I create a public function "public void show()" in MasterPage and write a summary "This is summary" for the function but when I type the function Master.show() in Default.aspx.cs in Web Developer 2008 Express , I find the summary "This is summary" of the function don't show, bugs? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<%@ Page Title="" Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/MasterPage.master" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="...

Creating a Centralized dll and migrating to visual studio 2005 from visual web developer express edition
HI, I would like to know if there is a way to create a centralized (only one) dll file for all the aspx files.Because when using visual studio 2003 when i click the build it automatically creates a dll file and puts it in the bin folder. But visual web developer does not seems to do it. the reason i want to do it is, when i up load the files to the web server there are 2 file for each aspx file(1 aspx file and 1 aspx.cs file). but if i just have 1 dll file for all the aspx file then i can only load the aspx file which looks less messy in the server.if i do this will it effect the perf...

Web resources about - A stored procedure can be created correctly in Beta 2, why couldn't it be created correctly in Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition? - asp.net.web-dev-2005-express