Unable to start debugging with web application add in

I am using the new project type of Web Application and IIS. In IIS I have a site labled as devbox.host.com, which answers to only that host header. In my HOSTS file I have devbox.host.com assigned to 127.0.0.1. In the web project properties I have Use IIS Web server and project url as http://devbox.host.com/webapplication1

When I try to debug the application I receive the following error:

Unable to start debugging on the web server. Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.

if I change the devbox.host.com to localhost all works fine. I need to have the header as I have to have mutliple sites running at once and also require the host name in the site so our cookies work properly for our identity and access management framework.

Anyone know if there is a solution for this issue?

Thanks
Wayne

0
ThisBytes5