calculate time duration of wav file using c# .net ?

hey there
i want to simply measure time duration of any wav file using c# .net
Please guide me
Thanks
Nouman
If the going seems easy, You are going DownHill...
0
khnouman

 Hey there is a range of suggestions on this thread at stack overflow:

0
rtpHarry

How to use VB.Net Files in C# Project and Compile All project to Only One Assembly File.?
Hi all,I have a Library of Useful Functions and procedures But in VB.Net Language(*.vb not *.dll).All the time i have to Add additional Project to my current Project and add that VB.Net Library to it ,Then Compile it and Reference it to  my C# project and use it .so as a consequence,After Compilation in the "Bin" directory i have additional assembly Related to that VB.Net Class Library rather than one.I want to know is there any way to Achieve only One Assembly Not Two. Thanks In Advance.Regards.Nothing Is Quite Impossible !!!...

HI allI have a urgent requirement i want to convert .tiff image to .pdf file Thanks in advance Regards RaviPlease click "mark as answer" if this post helped you. I dont think its possible without doing a lot of code or using third party tools, but if you  are looking for a free tool you can try a combination of http://blog.codebeach.com/2008/02/convert-multipage-tiff-to-pdf-in-net.htmland  http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/Creating_PDF_documents_in.aspx Thanks and RegardsS.K.Vignesh----------------------Do remember to "Mark as answer" for this pos...

use of vb.net and c#.net

Smart Device Application for file transfer to a remote server in .Net Compact Framework (Using Visual Studio.Net 2003,C# code)
Dear all, We are developing a smart device application (using C# code) for .Net Compact Framework where we need to write a programme in C# code to transfer a file from mobile device to remote server/machine.Can anyony help us regarding this aaplication.If you have already done this or you find any article/link regarding to this application then please let me know about that. My mail id : anirbandas.ju@gmail.com Looking forward for your reply soon. Regards Anirban   hi hav u got any solution , becoz i too need. plz share with me...

how to select multiple files at a time using Ctrl+select and upload the attachments in C# .Net 1.0?
Hi, Do any one know how to select multiple files at a time using Ctrl+select and upload the attachments in C# .Net 1.0? I know that by placing 4 or 5 attachment controls we can do that.But I want to select multiple at a time. Do any one know this???  i think there is no option to select multiple file at a time ... instead you  can use Upload Multiple files each at one time like Gmail..  Regards,M.VenkatesanMy Blog : http://venkat-dotnetsamples.blogspot.comPlease remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you,and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked po...

how to select multiple files at a time using Ctrl+select and upload the attachments in C# .Net 1.0? #2
Hi,   Do any one know how to select multiple files at a time using Ctrl+select and upload the attachments in C# .Net 1.0? I know that by placing 4 or 5 attachment controls we can do that.But I want to select multiple at a time. Do any one know this??? Hello, I think, The file upload not have a property of selecting multiple files... As if you select a single file... the other will be automatically lost the control so that it can not be selected... Let me know you r exact requirement so that an alternate can be possible???ukrMark this as Answer if it helps you, As some other m...

Using Dot Net Nuke to maintain a site developed in VS.NET using C#
Hi,Does anyone know if there is a way to create a site using C# and Visual Studio.NET 2003, but then use Dot Net Nuke to allow non-technical users to add content to the site.  The current state of the site must be accessible in both VS.NET and DNN regardless of which application saved it last.  Also preferably I would like the language used to remain C# even when edited by the marketing staff, so that I can still maintain it myself using VS.NET.  Hope you understand what I mean. If this is not possible, I wonder if anyone knows what solution I am after.   Thanks in adv...

How to Create .mdb file from Excel file using C#.net
Hi all I want to create .mdb file that i have created excel feel from MS jet Database... through code behind Help me in this..  Regards RaviPlease click "mark as answer" if this post helped you. How to create an mdb file programmtically:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317881How to import Excel data into it: http://www.mikesdotnetting.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=79 Regards Mike [MVP - ASP/ASP.NET]My site...

Newbie Question: Import C++ DLL and using it in a C++.NET Project
Hi, I am using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005. I am trying to create a C++ application (Win32 project/application) that imports functions from a DLL. The DLL, which I did not create, is a Win32 DLL (that uses MFC in a static library). The DLL .h and .cpp files do not contain any classes. Just functions with __declspec (dllexport).  I think that my problem is that I am very new  to .NET (I am not sure I should post this question in a different form[:'(]). Here is what I have done:I tried creating a new solution and adding the DLL project to it and then building the project (to gen...

vb.net and c# files in one web application projects and website project
hi,I got a bunch of files which is the source code of the application I am working on, it did not have any solution or project files. They appear to be asp.net 2.0 files, as partial classes are used.I initially added these files to a website project and I was able to run app in VS2005. My problem starts when I try and deploy application. msbuild is used to compile dependent projects, but it does not generate a dll for my web project which contains an APP_CODE folder. So my web app files cannot find the dll it needs. Precompiling is not an option my our process. Does anyone has any suggestion...

Web resources about - calculate time duration of wav file using c# .net ? - asp.net.vs2005-webapp-projects

‘Time’ Helps Users Calculate How Much Time They Have Spent On Facebook
Have you ever wondered exactly how much time you have spent on Facebook over the years? This calculator from Time may be able to answer that. ...

Calculate Marketing (@calculatemktg) on Twitter

Startup and Private Valuations : How do you calculate the valuation in a startup with no need for funds ...
... ratio is appropriate for your business. But there's no standardized way to establish that, and certainly no formula by which you could calculate ...

Run Speeds - Track and log your workouts and calculate time, pace, speed and distance on the App Store ...
Get Run Speeds - Track and log your workouts and calculate time, pace, speed and distance on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and ...

calculate - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore jekert gwapo's photos on Flickr. jekert gwapo has uploaded 7967 photos to Flickr.

Corbell calculates the costs of doubt
Corbell calculates the costs of doubt

Salvation Army developed 'matrix' to calculate payouts to abuse victims, commission hears
The Salvation Army took a "largely litigious approach" towards victims of horrific physical and sexual abuse, especially those who sought compensation ...

Reserve Bank's rent is best decision doesn't calculate security
So, the Reserve Bank has done the numbers and killed the Great Australian Dream: owning your&#160;home is no more lucrative than a lifetime of ...

Calculate your income tax based on the ATO personal tax scale
JavaScript disabled. Please enable JavaScript to use My News, My Clippings, My Comments and user settings. New feature Personalise your news, ...

YouTube - How to use 12C Financial Calculator to calculate cash flow NPV and IRR
Hochgeladen am 12.12.2010 Vicinno 12C Financial Calculator app best emulates HP 12C Financial Calculator for iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Android, ...