add WindowsFormsControlLibrary1 to my webapplication

I am trying to add WindowsFormsControlLibrary to my webapplication, but I do not receive any result, this what i receive

this is the code I inserted in my webapplication after i added the library to my webapplication

<object id="MyWinControl"

classid="WindowsFormsControlLibrary1.dll#WindowsFormsControlLibrary1.UserControl1"

VIEWASTEXT/>

0
tarikkandil

It seems fine. You also need to configure of Code Access Permissions. For example, add website to trusted zone.

For more information, see http://www.15seconds.com/Issue/030610.htm

I look forward to receiving your test results.

Thomas Sun
Microsoft Online Community Support

Thomas
4/7/2009 7:15:28 AM

I have downloaded a windows application that scans pictures to reconize what is written from tesseract (ocr). I want to include it in my webapplication in order to recognize what is written on the pictures. but once i include the windows application in the webapplication it does not appear. Do you have any idea how to host this windows application in my webapplication? Do you know any activex to host windows applications? thank you. I wish you can help me.

0
tarikkandil

add projects to a project
hi, just wanted to ask , i have a Class Library project and added for it 2 new Class Library projects now ofcourse when i compile the projects ti give mes 3 dll files and to add it to other projects i have to add the three dlls is there anyway to add only the dll files to the main project dll in compile time..or its just i have to take the three dll and it to my projects Thanks in advance Mahmoud Manasrah Each project under your solution produces its own dll, I don't think there is anyway to combine them at compile time.I could write a signature here, but who'd read it?...

VS 2005 SP1 + .NET AJAX => automatically adds web.config in nested Web Application Project when opening project or solution
I get a 'Configuration Error' on an aspx page because VS added automatically a web.config to my nested Web Application Project where no web.config file should be. This effect I have noticed since I have installed SP1 and .NET AJAX Extensions. Why is VS 2005 adding the web.config file and how can I disable this behavior? Following is the content of the automatically added web.config file (comments omitted): <?xml version="1.0"?><configuration>    <appSettings/>    <connectionStrings/>    <system.web> &...

add reference in project mode (vs2005)
HI I have 1 solution with 1 web site and 1 classlibrary that the class library is data access layer of project i have several functions in main project(web site) that difined as abstarct and in class library i overrite them so I must add reference web site project to calss library in project mode but in vs2005 i cant do this when i want add reference in class library in project tab i cant see main project(web site)  i could do it easily in vs2003 pleas help me how can i do it??? Hello Mohsen, I think you can't add a website project as reference to a project. When you...

VS2005 Add-in(Include an file into a project)
  Hi allI would like to know how to include an existing file in a project using an VS2005 add-in. I'm using C# to create the add-in. I've tried posting this in other forums but didn't get any responses. I tried a using the "AddFromFile" and "AddFromFileCopy". This will only add new files. I've an existing file already in the project directory. Normally using the IDE you would click on "Show all" and the files not included in the project would apprear nested in the SolutionExplorer. Then you'd select the "faded white" file not i...

System.Net is not available in VS2005 Web project
I'm trying to access the System.Net.Mail namespace in an ASP.NET application (not website) and it's not available.  Any ideas why not? It is available in a different web site project, but not in an application. Thanks, Kahanu make sure that a reference to System.dll assembly is exists in your application.  Hosam Kamel Remember to click on Mark as answer on the post that helped you...

VS2005 Web Deployment Project Add-in Bugs
Using the new deployment add-in, I have noticed that characters are deleted from my aspx pages when I do a build. A couple of examples are;  ® « Ç è À This dosn't happen when I use the built-in publish option. Is this a known issue? Also, it deploys my source safe (.scc) files. I'd rather it didn't. I hope work continues on this project, it's very usefull !!! Hi d88b, Unfortunately there is a bug with the current beta drop of the Web Deployment Project that strips these characters (it occurs within the aspnet_merge utility).  The updated drop of it that will ship in abo...

Using I.O. to add a directory to my .NET project
Rather than attempting to get uploading to FTP to work, I would like to be able to upload files to a folder in my project (e.g. foldername User Uploads\User1\Course1).  I have no idea how to even begin doing this, can someone help out or point me in the right direction (a website or forum)?  I can create directories on my local machine using I.O. and I can add files too.  I need to know how to add them within a folder in my actual VB.NET project.   Thank you, William Check below link Upload Multiple Files in ASP.NET  Haissam Abdul MalakMCAD.NET| Blog | we&#...

Add C# files in VB.NET Projects
    Hi .NET professionals, I want to ask you that can we add C# files in VB project. I tried I can add but I couldn't  compile it with other project files in Visual studio. Visual Studio doen't compile c# files with vb files. Regards, Fatih UÇAR R&D Manager Postglobal consulting www.postglobal.com fatihu@postglobal.com Fatih UÇAR You will not be able to compile both the C# and VB.NET files in the same project from VS.NET.You might find the following discussion useful;http://www.dotnet247.com/247reference/msgs/41/206626.aspxRegards, Narayana Rao Sur...

VS.NET Projects on the Net
If I'm done with a project/solution that I created with IIS(Localhost) and VS.NET, what files from the solution will I need to upload to the host? (Host in this case is Brinkster(Free Plan)) only the aspx and ascx files ... in the bin folder you will need the compiled dll files ... Also in the root you need: web.config and flobal.asax That's itVerhoeven Bart MCSD.NET Technical Project Leader There is only 2 files in the .bin folder. ..dll file and .pdb All the ACSX and ASPX files are in the project's folder. When ever I try building the project, I get nothing in the B...

VS2005 Solution Will Only Add Project From One Location
For some reason my VS2005 solution refuses to let me add a library from anywhere but one particular folder.  For instance, [1] My documents/Tools/MyData/MyData.csproj.   I have copied that project to: [2] My Documents/VS 2005/Projects/MySolution/MyData/MyData.csproj   Every time I add the [2] to my solution, it would add [1] just to be spiteful.  In source control, [2] is referenced.  In the .sln file, I've ensured no instance of [1] exists in any form.  Regardless, same behavior.   Finally, thinking I would outsmart it, I renamed the folder [1] resi...

How can I add an MFC dll as a reference to a .Net project?
The subject says it all. If you can help me out at all, bless you. thanks, rhino never tried. I don't believe you can w/o doing the down and dirty way.. break to unmanaged.Kay LeeMySpace.com - http://www.myspace.com/kragieInfrastructure GroupMySpace.com- Code to live, but Live to code....

How can I add .Net framework along with setup project
  Hi       I am creating setup project fro my .Net 2.0 application, how can I add .Net 2.0 framework along with the setup project so that I can Install the application in a machine even though there is no .Net framework installedRegards Anu Palavila anupalavila: Hi        I am creating setup project fro my .Net 2.0 application, how can I add .Net 2.0 framework along with the setup project so that I can Install the application in a machine even though there is no .Net framework installed Refer here http://www.codeproject.com/KB/dotnet/Pr...

I need help with the Web Application Project add-on in VS2005!
Hi,   I have just installed the web applications project model (both parts), and I’m having issues with it.  I’ve used it to convert a VS2003 project, and that appears to have worked fine.  It left that project in my C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\application directory, and it runs using my local IIS.   Now I’m trying to create a new VS2005 web applications project.  I select ASP.NET Web Application for the new project, and give it a name to use under my Visual Studio 2005 projects directory.  When I try to run this basically blank project, it randomly picks a port and ...

Web resources about - add WindowsFormsControlLibrary1 to my webapplication - asp.net.vs2005-webapp-projects