Visual Basic.NET or Visual Studio.NET?

OK, this has probably been asked before...

I'm a student looking to cut my costs, and I can do this by just purchasing Visual Basic.NET as opposed to the fully-fledged Visual Studio.NET application.
Of course, I'll only be able to program in VB, but that's fine with me. I wanted to know if all of the ASP.NET specific options are available, such as using a WYSIWYG editor?
I'd also like to know if VB.NET has IntelliSense, or that's a specific option only available to Visual Studio.NET users.
Thanks in advance.
0
young_gun
3/3/2004 1:53:58 PM
📁 asp.net.vs2002-vs2003
📃 3502 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 3416 Views

I'd have to believe that VB.Net has intellisense.  What is the price difference for the student discount between just VB.Net and VS.Net?  I thought you could get VS.Net for real cheap.

Eric Landes

MADNUG President http://www.madnug.net
Crystal Alliance Editor
Blog http://aspadvice.com/blogs/elandes