Visual Basic .NET Standard Edition Locks...

Hi There - as per the title, on a win2k box with all updated patches, drivers, etc.  Any ideas?  Sometimes I can use for 5 minutes, sometimes it dies after a couple of seconds.  This is, of course, purchased software and I experienced no errors during installation.  There is no error message upon lock, the system simply freezes with no blue screen, etc.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!
0
doug1

Visual Basic NET Standard Edition
I cannot afford VS Professional..so am looking at VB NET Standard. I know that I can't create "class libraries" - 1)do they mean I can't add classes to my projects? ASP Net or VB? or even a module? 2)Does this mean you can't compile a code behind dll in an ASP Net application? 3) Can I still add ascx files to a ASP NET application? 4) Presumably I can still add a COM dll reference in either a ASP NET or VB app? thanks! Badge...

Visual Studio .Net? Visual Basic .Net?

Visual Basic.NET or Visual Studio.NET?

Creating Dnn3 Modules With Visual Basic.Net Standard Edition
We've just added a guide on how to create your own Dnn3 Modules using Visual Studio.Net Standard Edition, or notepad and the Asp.Net SDK both which are available for download for free. The guide includes link to a tutorial by Michael Washington from ADefWebServer and a link to PACT Private Assemply Creation Tool, a utility created by Todd Davis from Seabury Design. http://www.freedotnetnukemodules.com...

Visual Basic .net standard edition source control support?
We recently decided to replace our asp development IDE with Visual Basic .net standard edition. I am now looking for a source control solution (SourceSafe, Vault, NG3, etc.) which will integrate into the IDE. However, it seems VS.net standard editions have source control integration turned off. All of the tools I have looked at thus far talk about going to the VS.Net file menu and seeing source control options but I don't see any. Can someone either confirm my theory or let me know what I am doing wrong. Thanks, Brent Claxton There are Source Control options under Tools >...

using Crystal Report 8 with Visual Basic .NET 2003 Standard Edition
Hi I am using Visual Basic .NET 2003 Standard Edition. I also have Crystal Reports. I have been able to access Crystal Reports in window application. I do not know how to use Crystal Reports in web based application. Can anybody help  Dashisht Hi, I am not sure what the options are with CR 8 as far as integrating into ASP.net is concerned. I have integrated 8.5, and had to do it via legacy ASP support, and I suspect that version 8 will be the same. I presume that with version 8 in winforms you had to use it via the ActiveX? I am not sure on your product options, but versions of ...

ADO.NET Programming in Visual Basic .NET
Has anyone read "ADO.NET Programming in Visual Basic .NET, Second Edition" by Steve Holzner (Author), Bob Howell (Author)? I am trying to working on a project and there are a few things that I need to tie up quickly in my web forms. Is this book a good one? karls------------------------------------'Old and wrinkled is not what I expected to become when I grew up!'...

C# Visual Basic.NET JScript.NET what should I choose ?
I'm just a beginner with programing ASP.NET web sistes. Unfortunatelly I don't know any of the languages supported by ASP. (By the time I programmed in DELPHI and SQL) So I should start to learn one of the languages. Could somebody help me to choose the language I should use ? Which and why ? Thanks in advance, Gonzi Use C# or VB.NET, which ever you are comfortable with. Go here to see sample of both in use http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/aspplus Ultimately, once you get more advanced, you'll really want to become comfortable with both languages. I ...

Converting Visual Basic 6 to Visual Basic .NET
Hi, I found this program that would get the mac address of a computer given its IP. I converted it into vb.net and it gave 2 errors. It said that I couldn't use "any" in declarations, so I found out what variable it was tryign to pass and changed the any to that data type. Now, the program will start in vb.net... but when I click the button, it returns the wrong mac address, while the one in vb6 returned the correct one.All you have to do is add 2 textboxes to the form and 1 button, dont change their names.::::::::::VB6 CODE::::::::::Option ExplicitPrivate Const NO_ERROR = 0Private Declare F...

Visual Studio.NET VB.NET Edition for DNN?
I have been plugging along using the Handcoded method for Module Development up to this point and although I have been successful I'd like to possibly make the jump up to Visual Studio. I was looking at Microsot's Website and there is a VB.Net only version that lists for only $109 vs. the $1000+ for the full fleged Professional Edition. Is it possible to adequately develop for the DNN platform using this trimmed down (VB.NET only) version of Visual Studio 2003? The VB.NET 2003 package is more than adequate for DDN moodules or full-blown ASP.NET applications. Highly recommended... mi...

Can I go from VS .NET 2003 to Visual Basic .NET 2003?
Hi, I just developed a commercial application using the trial version of Visual Studio .NET 2003.  My trial is about to expire.  I was hoping .NET 2.0 would be released by now, but that is obviously months away so I'm wondering if I could save a few hundred bucks by buying Visual Basic .NET 2003(around $110 i think) instead of having to buy Visual Studio .NET 2003, which I believe is up around $600 or so.   All my code is Visual Basic, so that's why I'm thinking that's all I need.  And it's mostly web development that I do if that matters.  T...

Visual C#.Net vs Visual Studio.Net
I have read in other posts a lot of people recommending Visual Studio.Net over the Web Matrix. My query is: why is there a £700 difference between VS.Net and Visual C#.Net? As a c# developer, I won't need any VB functionality. I also don't require Visual Source Safe, as projects are generally small and manageable. What features are lacking in Visual c#.net that justifies the price difference? Does it have Intellisense / Dubuggers / Compilers? These are the features that would make me pay for it instead of continuing with WM, but I need to know if tehre is serious functionality missin...

Web resources about - Visual Basic .NET Standard Edition Locks... - asp.net.vs2002-vs2003

Standard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
St. Catharines Standard , a St. Catharines, Ontario, newspaper Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ;additional ...

Aiken Standard - Local News Updated throughout the Day
Your Source for local news in Aiken, South Carolina. Visit our site for recent updates, video, breaking news, and much more.

Business Standard :: Business News,Finance News, World Business, India Stock News, Indian stock market ...
Business Standard, Indias leading business newspaper, provides latest news on stock markets, investing, companies, industry, banking, finance, ...

Manila Standard Today - Latest News in the Philippines
Manila Standard Today - Latest News in the Philippines

The Weekly Standard - A Weekly Conservative Magazine and Blog of News and Opinion.
The Weekly Standard - A Weekly Conservative Magazine and Blog of News and Opinion.

Bulletin Standard
Breaking USA News & Headlines; Latest News and Current News from America, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San ...

Victoria pushes Turnbull government for safety standards in combat sports as UFC hits Melbourne
Plans for a working group to consider minimum safety standards in combat sports across all Australian territories are in the melting pot.

3000 deaths caused by air pollution each year prompt calls for tougher standards
Air pollution results in 3000 premature deaths each year in Australia, costing the nation up to $24.3 billion in health costs every year.

Standard Of Review: Legal Novel ‘Motor City Shakedown’ Is Undermined By Romance Between Its Main Characters ...
Pop quiz, hotshot: name a thriller in which the two main characters become romantically involved but the romance does not feel clumsy or tacked ...

Facebook gets flak for Beirut-Paris 'double standard'
Site's "safety check" feature was implemented immediately after attack in Paris but not after bombing in Beirut.