Error: Visual Studio.Net cannot create or open the application.

I'm using VS .NET 2003, and I have a solution with one C# ASP.NET web project in it.
More than 6 months this project in development stage on my computer, but last week I started to recieve the following error message:

Visual Studio .NET cannot create or open the application. The likeliest problem is that required components are not installed on the local Web server. Run Visual Studio .NET setup and add the Web Development component.

I think it possibly becouse of some changes I put in Global.asax.cs module
What must be done to repair the project?

Thanks,
Andrey

AUTSORSING IT CONSULTING CALLCENTER
0
UltraZOOM

Error : Visual Studio .NET cannot create or open the application.....
Hi all,I have Downloaded a Sample CSharp Project fom the web But when i want to open it in the Visual Studio 2003,I recieve the following Error:---------------------------Microsoft Development Environment---------------------------Visual Studio .NET cannot create or open the application. The likeliest problem is that required components are not installed on the local Web server. Run Visual Studio .NET setup and add the Web Development component.---------------------------OK   Help   ---------------------------Also I have Installed Full package of  VS-2003 .I have t...

Unable to open existing Web application or create web application from Visual Studio.Net
I reinstalled MS office this morning. All of sudden, I can neither open existing web application nor create new Web application. The symptom is the same as described in thread: http://www.asp.net/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?tabindex=1&PostID=417541 or http://www.dotnetcoders.com/web/Articles/ShowArticle.aspx?article=57 Tried every suggestion. Still can't do anything. When I tried to check server extention, I got following error message: can't open file "fontpg.lck" for writing Do anyone has any suggestion? Could anyone tell me what permission should I set? I added A...

Visual Studio .NET cannot create or open the application
Hi! My web applications were running fine till yesterday. Today morning, when I try to open my web applications in VS.Net 2003, it gives me the following error and does not load. "Visual Studio .NET cannot create or open the application.  The likeliest problem is that required components are not installed on the local web server.  Run Visual Studio .NET setup and add the web development component." Everything was fine. Pls help. Thanks.       The problem is resolved now. I had installed an application, which was taking port 80 (reserved for IIS). Once I dis...

Visual Studio .NET cannot create or open the application
Hi, i now using .net 1.1 That's fine when i create the new project. but, now, i copy the project from other to my pc. I have made the virtual diretory to the directory. I can browse the web site. But, when i open the project, it raises that error. Visual Studio .NET cannot create or open the application. The likeliest problem is that requirement components are not installed on the local web server. Run Visual Studio .net setup and add the web development component. But, i am sure that i have properly installed .net. What should i do? What does you project do?  It might have a ...

Visual Studio.net cannot create or open the application.
Hi Please someone respond to this... I installed VS 2003 on windows2000 server. Im getting this error after I installed VS 2003 Visual Studio.net cannot create or open the application. website http://localhost/webapplication1 not started on this webserver. OR The webserver reported the following error when attempting to create or open the web project located at the following URL: http://127.0.0.1/webapplication1. A connection with the server couldnt not be established I ran the aspnet_regiis.exe -i, but still the same err I installed sp4.0 and checked for the p...

Visual Studio .NET cannot create or open the application #2
Hi,   I am trying to install old version of DNN, version 1.x on my system, I have worked on DNN but with higher versions and on visual studio 2005. For this project I need visual studio 2003 or 2002 as its DNN 1.x, i am facing problem with setting up the application I created a virtual directory and redirected it to the folder where i have source code. If i browse through the IE my application opens up, But I am unable to open in visual studio 2003. It says "Visual Studio .NET cannot create or open the application.  The likeliest problem is that required component...

error message: "Visual Studio .NET cannot create the application <application>. The likeliest problem is that required components are not installed on the local Web server."
after enabling ssl using iis certificate services, creating and installing server and client certificates; i encountered this message when i try to reopen the project in vs 2003. how to work with ssl web apps in vs.net. please reply asap......

Visual Studio .Net cannot create or open the application on Windows Vista
Hi, I am install VB2003 on Windows Vista, When I tied to open Old Project, The VB.Net show the following error message: Visual Studio .NET cannot create or open the application.  The likeliest problem is that required components are not installed on the local web server.  Run Visual Studio .NET setup and add the web development component. Please help me, Its very ungent ThanksThanks  Visual Studio 2003 is not supported on Vista.  Here is an article which shows Asp.Net 1.1 apps on IIS 7 http://www.iis.net/articles/view.aspx/IIS7/Hosting-Web-Applications/ASP...

errors when trying to open or create projects in visual studio .net 2003
I am running windows xp pro. I have IIS 5.1 and windows .net framework 1.1. In visual studio .net 2003, when i try to create a new web service i get the following error: Web server reported the followig error when attempting to create or open the web project located at the following URL: https://localhost/AuthorsWebService. An error occured in the secure channel support. When I try to open an existing project, i get the following error:  Web server reported the followig error when attempting to create or open the web project located at the following URL: https://localhost/MyWebServi...

"Visual Studio .NET cannot create or open the application. Web site 'http://localhost/2373/Labs/Lab071' not started on this Web server. "
i wanted to create a New Project, with Visual Basic Projects as Project Type, and ASP.NET Web Application as the selected Templates. However, there was an error message pop up saying these: "Visual Studio .NET cannot create or open the application. Web site 'http://localhost/2373/Labs/Lab071' not started on this Web server. " How may i overcome it? Is 2373 already a directory in your web root? How about Labs? It might have something to do with subdirectories, have you tried creating one just off the route? Ala: http://localhost/labs071 ? You might want to try to see if tha...

Web resources about - Error: Visual Studio.Net cannot create or open the application. - asp.net.vs2002-vs2003

Pre-Christmas job application rush hits Australian public service
Speed required for pre-Christmas job window opening for public servants. Check out who is hiring.

Cloud application adoption increases 71 percent in 2015
The adoption of cloud applications is soaring, up by 71 percent in the last year according to the results of a new survey. The latest Cloud ...

NASA is accepting astronaut applications, and this quiz will tell you if you qualify
... gone before, then you might want to sign up to be a NASA astronaut. On Dec. 14, for the first time in four years, NASA began accepting applications. ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 34% YoY
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications decreased 1.1 percent from one week earlier, ...

SMIC and M31 introduce differentiated IP solutions for storage controller applications
China-based IC foundry Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMIC) has announced the company will expand its IP portfolio with M31 Technology's ...

Pre-K Applications Begin Jan 25, a Month Earlier Than Last Year, City Says
The DOE has moved the process up to Jan. 25 on the heels of a similar schedule shift for kindergarten. MANHATTAN — The application period for ...

NASA accepting applications for the position of 'astronaut'
Wanted ads aren't usually newsworthy, unless the company is NASA and the job is "going to space." The US space agency has started recruiting ...