Creating new Tables/View in a SQL Database using VS.NET 2k3

Using server explorer in VS.NET, I can not create new tables or even views for a SQL database for exemple the Northwind DB.

When I right click the Tables node I don't have anything labled Create new table, even for views.

 Can someone point me how can switch to the design view in VS.NET?

 In a Step by Step manner, please.

 Thanks.

I have been trying to change the world for years, but they just won't give me the source code!
0
irs2k3

any help please?