Channel

Hi

I am using remoting concept to deploy distributed application.
I could not Import HTTPor TCP Channel.
Imports System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Http
The above line gives me an error saying "This namespace does not exists"
What to do?
0
suganya

In Visual Studio .NET, locate the Solution Explorer.  From there, right click on the References folder and then search for the appropriate DLL (e.g. System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.xxx.dll).  Click Select and add the DLL to the project.

Hope this helps. :)
Stanley Tan

theSpoke Blog
0
Stanley

Errors with all my reports after upgrade from Bundeled Crystal.NET (VS2003) to Crystal XI Developer for .NET
All my Crystal reports were developed using the bundled Crystal in VS 2003.  I just installed the Crystal XI for .NET Developer version that we purchased and now I get an error when running my reports.  (I am running them in debug mode on my development machine). I have tested it on several different reports.  I did not change the code, this worked fine in the previous version. First I reference my report (AccountList is the AccountList.rpt report that is in my project): Dim myReport As New AccountList Then I start rolling through the report's tables to update the log...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

Should I switch to VS2003.net
I used to code my simple ASP pages with Frontpage. As I started to learn ASP.NET I used the web matrix and completed all the basic tutorials. I am happy writing code with ASP.NET and started to feel comfortable so I started trying to do the articles from the main page of ASP.NET. However, I can't seem to get some of the articles to work. And clearly some articles are more geared to VStudio then the WebMatrix. Luckly I work for a company where money is not an issue so my question is.... Should I write all my ASP.net code in VS2003.net? I konw I can code with notepad and ftp my ...

CR from VS2002 to VS2003
Hi All,I opened an existsting VS.NET (2002) application in VS.NET 2003.The report page contains Crystal Reports.When I open the Report page in VS.NET 2003, the crystal report viewer shows "Error Creating Control - Crystal Report Viewer1". I tried to open a new crystal report viewer, so I drag the crystalreportviewer from the Toolbox, I got the same error messge as above.can anybody help me how to solve this prob?ThanX~FAAS Take a look at this article. It fixed the problem for me.http://support.businessobjects.com/library/kbase/articles/c2013124.asp...

Net Farmers net

net send in .net

Watching tv channels over net?
Is it possible to watch TV channels over internet and how? I know that there are applications that can display TV program, but how that works in practice? How do I find channels, what do I need to display them? This may be a stupid question, but for one that never used computer to watch anything except a few clips on youtube, it is not. P.S. I am having serious problem with cable TV services provider as they are cutting off some channels, adding new, and overcharging, and I am seriously looking for some alternative. -- Emil Beli http://www.beli.ws/blog ------------------...

Convert VS2003 version to VS2002
Hello! Can anyone tell me if they have or they've heard if it's actuallly possible to convert software written in VS2003 to VS2002 and have it run successfully on VS2002 software? Thanks very much! BobK bobk...

Error upgrading from VS2002 to VS2003
I just upgraded three different solutions from VS 2002 to VS2003. All of the solutions are opened from SourceSafe. The first two solutions upgraded without a problem. After upgrading the third solution, I now receive the following error when opening the solution. "Refreshing the project failed. Unable to retrieve folder information from the server." The solution opens normally. All of the projects within the solution work correctly except for one project which give the error "Unable to retrieve folder information from the server." when a refresh command is perfo...

VS2002 Users vs. VS2003
Hi All ! I am probably not the only one to find that DNN 2.0 has been built using the newer version of Visual Studio (VS2003). I myself find that a problem as my complete development environment is built on VS2002 and all the applications I have to support has been built using VS2002. Am I the only one having this major issue ? The core team should make sure that a version for VS2002 Beta I is beeing made available for download ASAP to make the new version of DNN more interesting for the community. It is not financially viable to buy VS2003 for this one application only. In a ye...

Web resources about - Channel - asp.net.vs2002-vs2003

On Demand - Channel 4
Watch the best of Channel 4, E4 and More4 on demand. Includes a huge catch up window, an ever-expanding library of programmes, original shorts, ...

Channel 6 News
August 11, 2012 // WASHINGTON — Ending four months of speculation and mystery, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney on Saturday chose ...

Channel Partners Online
VoIP News, Voice over IP, IMS, News and Analysis, Channel Partners

Television channel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A television channel is a physical or virtual channel over which a television station or television network is distributed. For example, in North ...

Bill Shorten on Channel 10’s Have You Been Paying Attention?
... performances in Parliament and in media appearances. But the Opposition Leader seemed to win over some fans with his first appearance on Channel ...

ICON: Federal Government considers selling off secret 'dark fibre' Canberra communications channels
The Turnbull Government is in the final throes of weighing up the sale of the communications network that connects all its departments, in the ...

Smithsonian Earth channel comes to Roku 4, see the world in 4K
... past presidents. Take the Smithsonian and roll in a bit of the BBCs famous Planet Earth documentary and you get the Smithsonian Earth channel. ...

Messaging app called Telegram blocking ISIS-related channels
Security officials warn encrypted apps provide a digital safe haven for terrorist plotting

Telegram messaging app shuts down 78 ISIS channels
The Telegram messaging app said Wednesday (November 18) that it had blocked 78 ISIS-related channels across 12 languages.

Message service blocks 78 ISIS-related encrypted channels
Encrypted messaging app maker Telegram blocked 78 ISIS-related propaganda channels in reaction to abuse reports sent by users, Telegram tweeted ...