Building solution problem

OK

I wanted to compile an error came up and i just went tru it quik and pressed ok. Now every time i compile even tho i changed something (added some buttons or whatever) it never compiles it stays the old way since i got that error. Anybody know what this problem is. Thx in advance.
0
Lukas

Could you provide some more information? Specifically, what error do you see when you build?
Bill Hiebert

Visual Studio Web Tools
0
billhie

Problem during build solution.... problem with namespace
Hi,I Add e Web Custom Control  called "PalindromeCheckedRenderedControl" on my project....and in .cs file I wrote:using System;using System.Web.UI;using System.Web.UI.WebControls;using System.ComponentModel;namespace CustomControlLib{    /// <summary>    /// Summary description for PalindromeCheckerRenderedControl.    /// </summary>    [DefaultProperty("Text"),         ToolboxData("<{0}:PalindromeCheckerRenderedControl runat=server></{0}:PalindromeCheckerRenderedControl>")]&...

Build Solution vs ReBuild Solution in VisualStudio.Net 2003
Would somebody please explaint to me the difference between Build Solution and ReBuild Solution? Any info would be highly appreciated... regards, joe "Build" only builds what is necessary for the changes you have made. "ReBuild" forces a build of everything in the solution even if it has not changed.Tim McBrideThis posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. The reason I ask is because I have a Project that contains a single class file that I have written. The option to create an XML documentation file has been selected also. ...

Problem while building the solution
Hi,  When i build the solution, using the menu   Build --> Build Solution, the development environment is closed. I tried command prompt for building the solution using this command:   devenv /build debug c:\NewProj\xyz.sln  The solution is building for some time and then its stopping.  Can anybody help me in this regard......

PROBLEM OPENING a .NET SOLUTION
When I try to open up a solution I get a dialog box with username and password.When I type in the username and passowrd (the same user name and password I use to log into windows) I get an error message stating user name nd password not correct or you don't have permission for this operation.I am part of the admin group. I checked in Admin tools.Any suggestions? Where are you attempting ot open the solution file?  In vs.net ?Eric RamseurRainbow Portal 2.0 AdminDownload Rainbow 2.0!!Rainbow Code Rainbow Portal CommunityC# 2005 Group...

Opending VS.NET Solution
Hello, When I open one of my solutions in VS.Net, it is taking close to 5 mintues to load up. This project only has one solution. There are about 100 aspx files. Any ideas of why is taking so long to open? From a MS KB article http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=%2Fservicedesks%2Fwebcasts%2Fen%2Fwc100302%2Fwct100302.asp QUESTION: Can you give us an idea of what is happening behind the scenes when a solution or project is loaded? We currently have an isolated model solution integrated with VSS, and our remote team is experiencing some very slow load times, upward...

IBuySpy Portal problem with VS2003.NET
Hi, I have VS2003.NET, XP Pro and SQL 2000. The .NET framework is 1.1 The problem I am having with the source code is that I cannot authenticate any user. The sproc returns the user name from database which also means that the user should be authenticated. It runs the SetAuthCookie method with success. The resulting page is no different than the initial page. The login component is still there. When I try to access an admin page directly it cannot find any cookie. IIS for sure uses 1.1 framework. The browser security is at minimum and accepts all kind of cookies. Do you think that this ha...

opening VS2003 solutions and projects problem.
Am I able to open vs2003 sln and proj files in VWD EE? When I tried opening a sln file, the conversion wizard appears but does not detect the projects in the solution. When I try to open a project file, the project files do not open in the solution explorer, but the actual text contents of the project proj file is displayed instead. The (sln and proj)s work in VS2003, am I missing some intermediary steps or am I just not able to do it in VWD EE, which is strange since why then does the conversion wizard appear in the first place? The express editions only support one thing at a time. VWD ...

Is Ajax.Net a Solution Looking For a Problem?
I have been looking into Atlas and Ajax.net for a while and I have yet to see why I should waste my time.  It seems like such a raw, immature implementation of a sophisticated technogy that I am better off spending $500-$1000 getting a 3rd-party Ajax component like ComponentArt, or rolling my own nasty Ajax code.   Earlier this year I built an entire website with heavy Ajax functionality (www.lagunacollege.edu), and they were all server side 3rdParty controls that I dropped on a page.  A couple of lines of JavaScript was all it took for me to have callbacks and ...

Error when Build Solution in VS.NET
When ever i build the solution of asp.net application in vs.net, i will find the following file error, which shows that the file is in use by another program......... aspnet_wp.exe and when i press Ctrl + Alt + Delete and end the process of the file above the project build ok. and the same process continue when i change any thing . Solution need that why this file will not end and continue to process in the backgroud. Thanks in advance..................

Problem While Compiling Solution in VS.NET
Hi I have a problem with compiling projects in my solution. There is 1 web project and 2 class libraries. Class libraries are used by 2 solutions. The copy local property of each class library is set to true. When I try to build the solution I get folowing message: Cannot copy assembly 'DAL' to file '\\MachineName.Domain\wwwroot$\test3\bin\DAL.dll'. Access is denied. The compilation process procedes without errors. I'v given all permissions in directories to ASPNET user and VSDeveloper user. I would like to know reason for this behaviour and possible solutions. An...

VS.net project building problem
Here's a problem that's been twisting my melon for a few days. To be frank, it's completely pi**ing me off! Two of us are working on a Solution with 22 projects included. We have been able to work fine over the company network publishing to our Intranet server. Last month my machine was rebuilt and since then I've been able to modify files. create, edit and delete no worries at all, but I can't build a project. vs.net goes through all the processes and does not return any errors, but the project is not actually being built. I can delete the .dll in the bin folder, rebuild the project........

Problem building latest build
Had to perform a repair to my XE2 installation, just to repair the help system (fruitlessly, but not the point), and the wonderful installation system decided to re-install the antiquated Indy version delivered with XE2, because it doesn't value weekends much. So I downloaded the latest Indy10 build (5072), and get errors. First is that the "HdrIcmp.icmp_dun" referenced in IdRawBuildIcmpMask in IdRawFunctions does not find the "icmp_dun" field in TIdICMPHdr. Indeed, it isn't there. Checked the SVN and the Fulgan ZIP. Where can I find a working ZIP? ...

PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS.
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS. Comments: Does Google's Chrome browser block out Firefox? Am having a lot of trouble getting Firefox to run after I run Chrome. No trouble what-so- ever before running Chrome. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/4.1.249.1064 Safari/532.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see ...

Problems, problems, problems
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Problems, problems, problems Comments: I use FF all the time for work - I'm a software tester - the add-ons are invaluable. But v3.5 really has been a disappointment. It just keeps hanging all the time. And when Internet Explorer windows pop up, FF often just dies. It can't even restart itself - I have to manually kill the process every time; every update, every add-on that updates, "restart" fails - it's so frustrating. I hope v3.6 will be addressing this - PLEASE! Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7....

Web resources about - Building solution problem - asp.net.vs2002-vs2003

Auditorium Building - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... -87.6251722 Coordinates : 41°52′33.95″N 87°37′30.62″W  /  41.8760972°N 87.6251722°W  / 41.8760972; -87.6251722 The Auditorium Building in ...

Oculus cofounder building a -43° propane phase-change-cooled PC
Palmer Luckey, the co-founder of Oculus VR and creator of the Oculus Rift, somewhat unsurprisingly, is a fully paid-up member of the PC Master ...

Is Apple really building an iOS to Android migration tool?
... lose customers to major rivals, like Samsung, sounds like Apple agreeing to shooting itself in the foot. But is the iPhone maker actually building ...

Apple denied a report that it's building an app to help iPhone users switch to Android
Sorry, unhappy iPhone customers: Apple isn't going to help you switch over to Android any time soon. The Cupertino company has denied reports ...

Dramatic rescue near top of Texas' tallest building
2 window washers' rig became disabled and dangled precariously near top of 75-story Chase Tower in Houston

Solar Potential On Public Buildings In Kansas City, Minneapolis & New York City
How much solar is installed on municipal buildings? How much could be installed? As we discovered in writing ILSR’s Public Rooftop Revolution ...

7 tips for building an effective video cover letter
How to create an effective video cover letter Image by Thinkstock More IT companies are asking candidates to provide a video cover letter in ...

ICM Partners Expands LA Office, Moves To New 5-Story Space In Same Century City Building
... floors of the 35-floor high rise. Additionally, ICM Partners, which has signed a long-term lease, will take exclusive signage atop the building, ...

Amazon is reportedly building a smaller, cheaper Echo
If you've been intrigued by the Echo, Amazon's voice-activated personal assistant speaker, but aren't quite willing to shell out $179.99 to figure ...

Patrick Dempsey's Estranged Wife Jillian Wishes Him a Happy 50th Birthday Are They Building a Luxury ...
Patrick Dempsey's Estranged Wife Jillian Wishes Him a Happy 50th Birthday Are They Building a Luxury Home Together?