Access to the path "C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\.." is Denied

I frequently get this error while requesting the webpage .aspx

Access to the path "C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\Temporary ASP.NET Files\mjbnet\6983a9d7\54a73a5b\hash.web" is denied.
When ever this error occurs I restart my system and delete the repective project folder from the above location and build the application.
Now this error is occured more frequently.
Please let me know if there is any solution other than what I am trying to do.
Thank You...
0
satishpagadala

I had many time the same error, it looks like a bug with temporary file access
angiras
0
angiras

Stop Indexing Service (Control Panel\Administrative Tools\Services) and try.
HTH

K B Shajudeen
AreYaar.com
Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
0
shaji
11/28/2003 11:55:30 AM
I have allready tried ... maybe I did it wrong ... I get the same error
angiras
0
angiras

Error found "Access to the path "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET\Crystal Reports\Viewers" is denied. "
Hi guys! i'm trying to solve the error "Err Msg: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" in ASP.NET app" but when i followed the instructions in the http://community.crystaldecisions.com/library/kbase/articles/c2011144.asp link, this error appeared ""Access to the path "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET\Crystal Reports\Viewers" is denied. " What's going on? i already went to the iis to add new virtual directory (CrystalReportWebFormViewer) but different error appeared when i compile and browse my application. pls help ...

Access to the path "c:\windows\microsoft.net..." is denied
I just finished installing IIS 5.1.  I have an existing project someone else created that I will be working on.  I have set up a virtual directory in IIS for the site and have given read/write permissions to the ASPNET account and the IUSR_ account.  When I attempt to open the main page I get the following:  Access to the path "c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4233\Temporary ASP.NET Files\blah\blah\blah" is denied. I've done everything short of granting "Everyone" Full Control of everything and I can't seem to get past this error. ...

Access to the path "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET\Crystal Reports\Viewers" is denied.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET\Crystal Reports\Viewers" is denied. The ASP.NET process is not authorized to access the requested resource. For security reasons the default ASP.NET process identity is '{machinename}\ASPNET', which has limited privileges. Consider granting access rights to the...

"access to path"...."is denied"
I have a program that opens a csv file and copies all records to a database.  its working fine in development system but when i deploy this to the live system and if i try to copy a csv file on my machine i am getting an error "access to path"..<tempfile.txt> .."is denied.  I am creating a temporary file on the live server and then changing data and then copying records from the temp file to the live databaseThe problem is that the program cannot access the temp file.  Is there a way to change security access rights of the temp file programmatically so tha...

Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 + IIS. Help ! "Access denied."
 I'v installed Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 , and IIS. (Windows XP Professional)When I'm creating a new C# ASP.NET project, and trying to run it I get the ERROR below.PLEASE help me TnxTal  Server Error in '/New' Application. Access to the path "c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET Files\new\f6d1460a\f5c61787" is denied. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Excep...

C#.Net "Double" and "double" When/Where to use?
Hi all     Please let me know the difference between "Double" and "double" in c#.Net (I understand that "Double" is structure      and "double" is an instance to that structure) differences if any thing else.     Also the context in which both has been used.(When/Where to use both). thanks all...      hi,my brains says Double is reference type & double is value type.regards,satishKind Attn: If a reply to your post helped you, kindly mark it as Answered.__________...

Access to the path "C:\....." denied error
Hi,I tried to download word file from the server on which my website is hosted.I got this error. ( Even on local comp i am getting same error, onlydifference is location of word file changes..(obviously ;) )   System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\HostingSpaces\User1\mydomain.com\wwwroot' is denied. ASP.NET is not authorized to access the requested resource. Consider granting access rights to the resource to the ASP.NET request identity. ASP.NET has a base process identity (typically {MACHINE}\ASPNET on IIS 5 or Network Service on IIS 6) that is use...

How to automatically send denied users to "access denied" page, instead of a login prompt only then to be sent to "access denied" page
Hello: My security works fine except for one small annoyance.  This is an intranet site only and are using Windows (AD) authentication with Anonymous turned off.  The 'good' users get right in, with no prompts.  This is good.  However, the 'bad' (denied) users get a prompt to enter their credentials only to be denied.  I would like to eliminate the need for them to even try and enter credentials and send them directly to an "access denied" page (no prompts).  It only wastes their time and aggrevates them. Thoughts? Tha...

Folders under "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework"
Hi guys!!   I  have a small query, I see following folders in "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework" ->v1.0.3705 ->v1.1.4322 ->v2.0.50727 what does they signifies ?   Thanks----regards Bipul Kumar Each folder has the framework binaries and other files relating to each .NET Framework verison installed. For example, the files in the v2.0.50727 folder are for .NET 2.0.50727 (aka .NET 2.0). HTH,RyanRyan OlshanASPInsider | Microsoft MVP, ASP.NEThttp://ryanolshan.comHow to ask a question Thanks Ryan   Iis that means, I have 3 version of .net on ...

How can I access < input type="hidden" name="objHidden" id="objHidden" > from a .net server side function
Topic says it all..please help!! Right Click the control in the design view and select run as server control. ...

Hide "NET USE" C:\Windows\System32\net.exe prompt
--____HXVYWAWXUSKEVXKBAEOI____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable On our logon script I'm currently mapping NetWare shares using the MAP = command and Windows shares using the NET USE command. Everything is = working fine and well its just that I'd like to completely hide the = windows command prompt box at login. Close as I've come to a recommendation= was to minimize it but not to completely hide it. as a example of what I'm currently doing: @CMD /C START /M NET USE R: = \\servername\sharename "@C...

RPOBLEM (Access to the path "C:\newbooks.xml" is denied)
HeyI was trying to read and write an XML file using XmlTextReader and XmlTextWriter.The Reader Works Fine but whenever iam trying to excecute the writer it gives me this errorAccess to the path "C:\newbooks.xml" is denied. I even tried to give permissions to this file explicitly but still doesnt work Here is the code for reference.protected System.Web.UI.WebControls.Label Label1; public string filename = "C:\\books.xml"; public string path = "C:\\newbooks.xml"; XmlTextReader Xmlreader; XmlTextWriter Xmlwriter; protected System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListBox ListBox1; StringBuilder sb; ...

Access to the path "c:\inetpub\wwwroot\Projet\Documents" is denied.
Hello, I 've a .NET project at a remote IIS server and my program must insert bookmarks  and save changes to a template document on the repert of my project named document . How can I configutre my project to be able to save ? I've this error when I try to save on template.doc Access to the path  :\inetpub\wwwroot\ProjetRMO\Documents" is denied. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Un...

Web resources about - Access to the path "C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\.." is Denied - asp.net.vs2002-vs2003

Microsoft Corporation

Microsoft Cloud Partner - Home

Microsoft Hohm Service Discontinuation
Microsoft-Hohm discontinuation message