How to change web browser from mozilla Firefox to Internet explorer 7 during debug mode

Hi all,

          my Pc just installed VS2008 , and I reliaze that the vs2008 using mozilla firefox  during the time I debugging my asp.net project . How can we change the default web browser to internet explorer 7 durring the debug mode?  ( vs2005 no this type of problem)

 thanks

Thanks
Regards
william

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you.
0
william83

 I think your default browser is Mozilla

Somnath Mali
.NET Developer , Pune INDIA.

Please Mark As Answer If my reply helped you.

0
somnathmali
4/22/2008 10:14:17 AM
If you right click your Default.aspx (or equivalent page), choose "Browser With..." and make sure the defaults are correct in there.

Jeff King
Program Manager
ASP.net
0
Jeff
4/22/2008 5:07:54 PM

hi all,

       after i check on my pc , the default browser is mozilla , so just change back to internet explorer then everything is fine now.

tq

Thanks
Regards
william

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you.
0
william83

Which is best for web pages
Which is best to buy to develop aspx web pages. Visual Studio 2008 or Visual web developer 2008? http://forums.asp.net/p/1137916/1824119.aspx#1824119http://blogs.msdn.com/mikhailarkhipov/archive/2006/06/26/647516.aspx We All move to our original place.Don't forget.Imran Baloch Visual Web Developer of course, because it's free!! visual web developer is build into visual studio. in the free copys the desktop apps and websites are two diffrent pages. if all you are looking to do is to make a page you can download your app on make an install file and host it somwhere. ...

How do I trick MS web servers into thinking Mozilla is Internet explorer web browser
in reference to a previous post "Getting IE content like asp, aspx on Mozilla" So I often get blocked from websevers saying I don't have the required M$ browser. How do I tell mozilla to say its IE instead. Or could I hijack the request when the server when it queries Mozilla to find out what browser it is and tell the server its some p.o.s software from M$. Or is this a .NET thing that only works on I.E corey Corey wrote: > in reference to a previous post > > "Getting IE content like asp, aspx on Mozilla" > > > So I...

Change Target Framework For Web Applicaton in Visual Basic in Visual Studio.NET
When we create a Web Application project in Visual Studio .NET using C# language we get a option for "Target Framework" in Application Property page. Using this we can change the Framework Version on which the CLR will complir or Build the application. But When we create the same usnig "Visual Basic" (i.e. Web Application) we don't see the "Target Framework" in Application Property page. What should I do if I want to change the Framework Version for the "Web Application" type project in VB in Visual Studio.NET 2008.  Try Compile tab and...

How to access the security settings under Internet Options of Internet Explorer through Visual Studio .NET 2003?
Hi guys, Recently I'm facing a rather headache problem in maintaining the a system developed in Visual Studio .NET 2003. There is a report module where the system will export the report from MS SQL to Excel. However, this happens to be functioning intermittenly. I notice that the Security Settings under Internet Options is always changed by either someone or the other programs running on the system. Therefore, I'm thinking of asking around for your experts helps on whether it is possible to have the ASP. NET or VB .NET to set the desired settings for the Security Settings of the Internet ...

What is the difference between Visual studio.net and Visual studio 2008 express?
 I am fairly new in ASP.net development, i have downloaded sql express and visual studio express on the microsoft site, but i was just wondering if there is a huge difference between the express packages and the actual profesional packages. Any ideas on that?www.buggrep.comBest error repository site on the web!! If you are new then dont worry about it it, visual web developer express and sql server express are both fine for developing with all the major features of asp.net / sql server.There are some advanced features that I dont even know what they are.I think that the older sql expr...

change the style of mozilla firefox browser in visual
Name: nazmul alam Email: nayimsustatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: change the style of mozilla firefox browser in visual Comments: mozilla is the best and top internet browser without any dout but its losing its visual attraction compare with other browser in market. another is if it increase its viewable size after removing the windows bar which is not important Browser Details: Opera/9.80 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en) Presto/2.5.24 Version/10.53 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback bu...

Silverlight tools with Visual Web Designer 2008 or just Visual Studio Standard 2008?
Should Silverlight tools work with Visual Web Designer 2008? It won't install, even though it is Orcas. It says Orcas has to be installed.  I am trying to play audio for a bunch of songs from my website, and display the lyrics.  Thanks---Bill Rosshttp://woundedego.com hello. make sure you've installed beta 2 and are using the corresponding silverlight tools.-- Regards,Luis Abreuemail: labreu_at_gmail.comEN blog:http://msmvps.com/blogs/luisabreu...

Can Visual Web Developer 2008 & Visual Studio 2008 run on the same machine?
Can Visual Web Developer 2008 & Visual Studio 2008 run on the same machine?  Machine running Windows VISTA. Looking for simplified text formatting options.  Wondering if both programs can be run (not at the same time) VWD for graphics developer and VSP 2008 for programmers.     Quick answer: I believe you can. Why not try it? zoltac007:VWD for graphics developer Why not Expression? (Which shares the same solutions/projects with VS, to make sharing easier.)Richard We 'tried' VISTA way too early and set our development team back three months.&nb...

I Have visual studio 2008 how can i convert my web project to work in visual studio 2005?
 I Have visual studio 2008 how can i convert my web project to work in visual studio 2005? where is the option to convert the project to work in vs2005 area? The best way to go about this is to create a new web application by going to:  file -> open -> website -> then select the folder that your website lies in then save the solution as a visual studio 2005 project. but i dont have in save as property, the ability to convert the project to work in visual studio 2005   ok, then lets create a new asp.net web application, then add the existing files from t...

Visual Studio 2008 -or- Visual Web Developer Express 2008 -or- SharePoint Designer / Etc.
It's been a while since I actively designed in dot net.  Now it's time to do some serious updating to our website (from dot net 1.1 to 3.5).  I haven't used any of the new design tools but want to be able to take complete advantage of all the new features of v3.5 and the features of development applications. What are the differences between Visual Studio 2008 / Visual Web Developer Express 2008 / SharePoint Designer / Etc. and are there any others I should consider for development?  I just want to settle on a development platform so I can start moving forward...

Firefox browser changes Internet Explorer Folder Favorites
Name: Jim Email: Iknowathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox browser changes Internet Explorer Folder Favorites Comments: Most times when I add a new website to the Internet Explorer under the bookmarks heading it adds it fine. But when I look later, it changes a existing folder to the bookmark name I just added. For instance, I have a weather folder. I add License Contractors to the Home folder. When I look later, it renames Weather to "License Contractors" and license contractors is in the home folder where it should be. From google, this isn'...

Web Matrix Class browser and Visual Studio.NET
I've just gotten and installed Visual Studio.NET 2003, and am learning to get around in it. One thing I don't find in VS.NET, however, is the Web Matrix Class Browser (which I really find easy to use). Does anyone know if there is any way to integrate this into VS? Apparently the Academic version has a classbrowser (don't have that, got the full Architect Edition), but all I can find right now is the help contents which requires me to drill down about 7-8 levels of help just to get to what I need. Is there some way to make the Web Matrix ClassBrowser link to my local msdn library w...

Web resources about - How to change web browser from mozilla Firefox to Internet explorer 7 during debug mode - asp.net.visual-studio-2008

Internet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Internet is a global system of interconnected computer networks that use the standard Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to link several billion ...

Internet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Internet is a global system of interconnected computer networks that use the standard Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to link several billion ...

Internet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... government networks of local to global scope, linked by a broad array of electronic, wireless, and optical networking technologies. The Internet ...

Internets - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
" Internets ", also known as " The Internets ", is a Bushism -turned- catchphrase used humorously to portray the speaker as ignorant about the ...

Internet Evolution - The Macrosite for News, Analysis, and Opinion about the Future of the Internet
The next big leap forward in the history of the Internet is happening now: Internet Evolution (www.internetevolution.com) is a Web 2.0 online ...

Mexico Gets Internet.org Free Basics
The Free Basics services from Internet.org have made their way south of the border. Facebook co-founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced in ...

Europe wants to raise the 'age of consent' for children to use the internet to 16
Europe is considering introducing an increased "age of consent" that would require anyone under 16 to have their parents' permission to sign ...

New York wants your help in probe over Internet speeds
The state attorney general wants to make sure Internet speeds from your provider are as fast as advertised. How can you help?

New Yorkers: Here’s How To Help Make Sure You Get The Internet Speed You Pay For
... speeds they market to consumers and the speeds they actually deliver . Now, the state is asking for consumers’ help in seeing if these Internet ...

Will The Internet Replace Your Phone Number?
Your smartphone and desk phone will remain (for now at least), but your phone number might be about to disappear here’s why. The technology you ...